You are beating bitcoin in your investments, arent you user? How many Satoshis have you made?

You are beating bitcoin in your investments, arent you user? How many Satoshis have you made?

Of course

not rich dont judge
only bought with fiat the once

2.04% in the last day (in BTC).

> up 3000%
> would literally be a millionaire if you had started with just a little more capital
fuck this feel.. i guess we'll always be poorfags

Hello.

One of those months bb

Holy shit. Crypto twin.
I'm up 200% over if I only bought and held Btc

what are you holding?

Of course

I sold 0.5 BTC for the Raiblocks.

Started with 0.2btc
Now at 1.6btc

Nope, I'm fucking stupid and didn't sell my NEO when I had 1000 of them and had over 10 BTC all at once, and then it crashed from over $50 to $20 or some shit and stagnated for months (and sold on the way down, but kept some). So I'm at 8.6 BTC and that was after LOTS of moons on several coins. Kind of mad. Could have had 200k instead of 100k if I just fucking sold.

This is the classic Veeky Forums graph, because we were all all-in on alts and got totally fucked during the BTC bullrun, now everyone that just sat on their alts is mooning.

30% this week thanks tether

sold at the bottom, neo is mooning right now. stay poor fggot

first time properly putting the time in for trading through the holidays, minus some social events for christmas, new year celebrations and related travel.
In USD value, I gained 32% in 10 days, whereas Bitcoin is down 15%. I was only using bittrex, do not have a Binance account yet, so i was completely sidelined for XRB and ICX. I do have an old cryptopia account from SIGT times, but i'm not too trustful of trading low volume coins on tiny exchanges and did not use it for trading.

Missed a few flips by setting my buys on ZCL/XVG a little too low, but i'm generally ok with this and learned a few things.

sorry kiddo don't count in sats anymore, count in XRP

It's going pretty good.