Biz if you're going to listen to a shill once in your life on Veeky Forums, this is it right here

biz if you're going to listen to a shill once in your life on Veeky Forums, this is it right here.
This coin will 10x in 2 weeks mark my words

IT WILL BE for sure. it is the most undervalued non shit coin

its getting listed on binance too

Do I sell my cowboy coins for this coin biz

The team looks like the Manhattan project. I'm balls deep in this one. Expect parabolic price explosion. After binance listing announcement.

Might as well invest in soy

I'd sell everything. High chance they release info in 3-7 days

Bump for interest

Ok. I'm interested. Shill me on this coin; I just sold all my Vertcoin bought at 39k and am looking to invest $10,000.

I've been holding 2000 coins since 3k sats... am I gonna make it?

>decentralized cloud computing made from a team of PHD's
>getting listed to top exchanges soon (binance)
>small market cap, 79M circulating supply
>new website soon
>version2 in spring(possibly huge)
>this coin will power the future of cloud computing

I'm sold, thanks user. Went in big.

8000 tokens ready and loaded. Going to go all in when i maximise my other profits. My only alt that actually weathered the recent correction. Was all in on xmr and got but blasted.

WHY IS IT ONLY ON BUTTFUX GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

I'll probably buy more towards the end of January with ICX profits if RLC doesn't grow too much by then.

Good choice. I foresee large gains quite soon.

need a pullback
this is just reacting to REQ moon

I don't know if you were the catalyst, but it's mooning now.

it's really going to binance?! thank fucking god, i hate bittrex. accumulated the fuck out of this since .40. ready.

REEEEEEE it's mooning and stuck in transfer

High chance

what even is it

Holy fuck how hard is it to use google? You don't deserve to have people even posting this info here for you to discover this incredibly under the radar project.

a coin made by geniuses

>wanted to buy week ago but carried those fucking salt bags
>tfw it mooned
fuck this

I have a good amount of them. This coin is at least a top 20 coin. 20dollar per coin is at least possible.

this is at least 100 usd coin by the mid 2019