How many people are actually in crypto?

Both of my parents, my grandparents, my 30 something cousin and his wife, my uncle, my other cousins have all at least invested in Bitcoin or any of the other things on Coinbase.

How many are in alts? Is the barrier to entry too high for acquiring alts for normies? Is this shit mainstream? Normies all "know" what Bitcoin is, but how many have actually made the transition to alts? Of the people I listed, zero have, so I'd say that the percent of normies that have transitioned is extremely low as well.

Are college and high school normies talking about alts or is it still relegated to some virgin STEM cucks?

I know several chad-level normies who are all in alts, even the more obscure ones.

Veeky Forums loves to think how ahead of the curve they are, but they're just fooling themselves.

>normies in BTC,LTC,ETH,BCH
>normies in XRP
*********you are here**************
>normies in XLM, NEO, OMG
>normies in REQ, LINK, QSP
>normies in ICOs
>crypto crash

Hope you guys realize we have maybe a year at most until the crash.

Seriously? Fuck it's over then...

I hope this goes until 2018

please

i dont know one even tech savvy friends are not in crypto and still saying "i should have bawahh"

im webdev apprentice in germany and even my school class full of devs and admins im the only one into crypto

They wont hang around. They're imaging another BTC scenario where they'll get rick quick, but dont realise how long it took BTC to get to its high point.

Crypto will be out of mainstream by March 2018

Where are you from?

Interesting

God Damn you bitcoin for blowing up so big and getting all over the news.
This is not going to end well by design is my guess

Can PARTLY confirm . However, most of these people started recently and is literally speaking playing with lunch money. I know of maybe 20 people who are "doing cryptos", but only 2 have a bigger portfolio than 10k.

One of the dudes is just a rich kid chad who sold his tesla shares for 160k 1 month ago and is now sitting on 173...

Congratulations, it's 2018 so your expectations have already been reached.

Still early days user. 2018 is going to be glorious

Lol? That is less than 10% in a month. How can he be this bad?

nearly every young bloke i know in my social circles are dipping in.
t. canetoad

Where are you from?

I think the biggest takeaway is that the vast majority of people in crypto are relatively young and tech savvy. Once Boomers and Women start investing in crypto then you know it is time to get out.

yes all the personal stories dont really mean shit

the only measurement of bubble we have is the marketcap and 600 billion is not that much compared to other markets

even purely speculative markets like gold are vastly higher valued than crypto

>How many are in alts?
How many what dude? How many of your relatives are in alts? How the fuck would I know that? I dont know who your parents are.
> Is the barrier to entry too high for acquiring alts for normies?
You're really underestimating them.
> Is this shit mainstream?
Far from it. Its not mainstream until you can actually use this shit in real life. If it was mainstream you would hear rap songs on the radio about fucking bitches and getting crypto. We simply are not there yet.
>Normies all "know" what Bitcoin is, but how many have actually made the transition to alts?
Very few, but it is increasing and will continue to increase at a higher rate.
>Are college and high school normies talking about alts or is it still relegated to some virgin STEM cucks?
Idk I dont really talk to people at school. Im sure some of them do though.

How much are the people you know putting in? Only know 2 and both under 2k.

This
I got a few normies in, they lost a few dollars and left screaming bubble. A few burns and these normies will fuck off.

"year of the alts"
remember people saying this?
people are intrigued by this..
like computers & internet back in the 90's.
dumping grands for shitty machines. (btc)
to access it.
same thing.

Bumpigliano

Nigger, it's already time to get out.