Hope you guys are all hodling your Blocks for the Binance pump

Hope you guys are all hodling your Blocks for the Binance pump

Lambo land here we come

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/vote.html
youtu.be/wp43OdtAAkM
bitgrail.com/market/BTC-XRB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RaiBlocks to the moon! easy 2-3x once it goes on Binance. This deserves to be top 5 easy.

Name one coin that didn't at least -50% right after it was listed on Binance

Why is everyone buying this shit at ath and not IOTA that is severely undervalued last few weeks?

Seriously, dude, I'm so glad it's finally been getting the traction and coverage it deserves.

If it keeps increasing and getting a lot of reddit coverage like yesterday, once it goes on Binance I can actually see it going to the moon for real. It definitely has top 5 potential, no doubt.

Name one coin that has mooned for a month straight

WaBi

RaiBlocks are on an all time low! Better sell it fast before the Lambo drops.

raiblocks works
iota doesent

binance.com/vote.html

dont forget to vote if you want gainz

BitGrail is such a shit tier exchange. I stayed away from buying RaiBlocks just because I didn't want to deal with it. Once I heard it was going on Binance though, I had to jump in.

Being able to trade it on a big exchange like Binance and being able to trade in ETH without using the cancerous set up they have on BitGrail is going to be so nice.

Yeah i mean no joke, BitGrail has to be the most cancer exchange i've ever used. The only reason why Raiblocks isn't top 5 is the lack of exchanges its on.
That problem is soon the solved

youtu.be/wp43OdtAAkM

I agree, we need to build up a good portfolio of our currency. Glad we aren't on that exchange.

100 USD in 4 months.

These seem too pajeet for me. I’m heavily invested in XRB and would like it to succeed but this makes me skeptical

This shit is going to be worth so much. Regret every day that I didn't invest more back when it was 2 euros. This is the coin to make it with

Lol, do you not think it's gonna explode once it goes on Binance?

I actually really believe in it. The transaction speed and fees are just so nice. I'm hodling for the long term with this one.

Dude I wouldn't be surprised if it hit $100 next week.

I do believe in it. Part of the doubt being that if it does go to $100+ I will actually have made it and I didn’t think it would be possible this fast

>FailBlocks
You heared it here first. Screencap this!

That's just the crypto life. It's so fucking volatile.

Congrats, man. I've got a good bit of XRB, but not enough to make it, yet. Make sure you plaster your Lambo in RaiBlocks pictures, haha.

>IOTA levels of speed (if iota would work)
>only 133mil coins

people who think that this cant reach 100$ are retarded

ICX

Rai the almighty.

It did -50%, but after the ICO bagholders sold, it mooned so quickly.

>Will come under extreme attack from miners if it gains any traction like IOTA did
>Only does one thing well
>Already mooned

I think anyone who has been in the crypto game knows where this coin is going

Where do you buy RaiBlock?

>mfw only got 16.7 of this shit.

It's okay ;;

Binance

this. While IOTA will easily overcome these early attacks, RaiBlocks will get BTFO. Soon enough.

Well the last month has been spent trying to stop the massive mining attacks on their network in the form of spam transactions that don't confirm shit.

I feel like most people don't realize giant mining groups don't want these coins to succeed and have the power to kill them too.

Holding my 425 xrb with iron hands till 2019

How you can buy on Binance - there is no XRB available?

It will be. At 50$ in 2 weeks.

>muh bad miners they want to destroy us
no its some upset guy that got played and is now spaming your coordinator with
COORDINATOR9SUCKS9999
and hes right as long tangle doesent work on its own iota is nothing more than a shitcoin

>I feel like most people don't realize giant mining groups don't want these coins to succeed and have the power to kill them too.
Yeah, it's a bloody dirty business. Shitheads all around. And people get triggered by SJW programmers. top fucking kek.

Xrb is still correcting up youtu.be/wp43OdtAAkM

XRB is available on bitgrail.com/market/BTC-XRB

please picture me the current infrastructure RaiBlocks runs on.

>he thinks im gonna explain shit and wasting my time to an iota guy

go read the whitepaper brainlet
go around the forums your shitty questions got solved several times already
but youre just here to talk shit anyways so please if youre going to FUD put some effort in it
i need to buy more

They are not cunts like IOTA devs, their tech is too solid. No need for shady-as-fuck COO. Have fun waiting for elusive Q and watching us going to $500.

It's definitely coming boys. Hold on tight.

10x next week I can feel it.

You mean $250 end of January