Congrats on this. Seriously

Congrats on this. Seriously.

Anyone who wants longer will get REQt

thx
bought 100k

One day i'll be able to buy me 2 hookers and some coke for an evening with just 5 req.

soon over OMG mcap
screenshot this.

I sold 100k REQ at .30 when it was bouncing back between .25-.30
not a great way to start off the new year...

Sold 400k at 19k sats that's how life goes...but hey bought icx at 700 sats, so REQ can literally go to $1 and i still outperformed that ridiculous FOMO rush

>REQ at 19k sats
>ICX at 700 sats

1,9sats. Feeling sorry for missing the comma.

>>ICX at 700 sats

Haha retard.

Its too late to get into REQ, from here it will do a 2x at most by Q2, ICX will go 3-4x by Jan/Feb.

>comma
The fuck are you talking about.

you anons are insane for owning ass with req. I only have 100 but im proud to have been a part of this. linkies are next.

It's finally here.

The first noreq cope comment. We're doing 10x from here.

lol icx did drop to 700 sats on binance. i bought at 750 and sold at 900 i would know..... when the shit hit binance a bunch of ICO holders dumped hard as fuck and crashed the shit out of the price because they had already gone 15x.

>ICX

oLUL

thx

You forgot to add one zero, icx never traded that low.

Hahaha so many threads over the last week of req holders saying they were selling and buying pajeet coins like BNTY. Where you faggots at and why did you sell your tickets on this money printing machine?

Never sold mine
Iron hands baby

yea it did you fucking retard. i bought the shit at 750 and sold at 800 and 900 sats then i came back and it was 4k sats. i have the order history.

half you fuckers dont believe ltc hit $450 either when it was trading at $450 for like 2 hours on gdax lmfao.

How much longer can this keep up?!

Seems like the sell wall is growing...

New floor at 0.70

Just hodl this coin

its kinda sad desu bro. req and link junkies buy the shit and hold it for a month and it does nothing so the sell it chasing moon missions because everything else is mooning. then normies and whales pump the fuck out of req and link and they are left holding shitcoins when they just had thousands of link/req. fucking insanity. luckily ive been around long enough to know you always hold most of ur stack.

fml this is going to $1

>my portfolio after being called a Deluded linkies and Many Reqt threads

good job bro. youve caught up to me and i started in march of 2013 HAHAHHAHAH

DO I SELL ITS DROPPING

did you just think it will grow straight to $100 without any correction?

Chill out, lets see what the new floor is and if it's the previous resistance.

when should i buy back in

>Should i buy ETH at 8 USD, guys? It was 9 USD just 20 minutes ago.

Not Shilling but I'm pretty sure link will have a huge moon after this.
Plebbitors and Normiebase users are mostly unaware of Chainlink. Now that req has the spotlight and is becoming a serious competition at least hype wise to OMG. Plebbitors will Fomo in and normies will follow.
And my guess is that most Req hodlers have a good amount of link.
Chainlink will get more exposure by proxy. At least that's what I think

this. link going to 1usd just based on what req did today. thousands of people know biz is crazy about req and link and since req did a 10x the self perpetuational pumpage will spill over.