It's habbening mo'fucka's. Ripple getting added to Coinbase this month. Get ready for them gains

It's habbening mo'fucka's. Ripple getting added to Coinbase this month. Get ready for them gains

finder.com.au/ripple-on-coinbase

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/coinbases-gdax-exchange-sets-out-criteria-for-token-listings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean, they pretty much have too. There's not a lot of choice in the matter since Ripple dominates the entire alternative coin market.

is this actually happening? why the fuck would a useless bank token go on coinbase for sale to normies

Its literally not, that is why there is so much shilling around it. Trying to keep the hype alive as long as possible before it crashes like the useless coin it is. That article offers literally nothing approximating evidence. It’s main piece is a shopped picture lol.

It doesn't make sense even if it were true.

Then again stranger shit has happened.

This is why people like OP are shilling Ripple hardcore.

Well, the current price is based on this speculation being true so if it turns out to be false then Ripple will crash.

You are shilling a coin that, maybe will be added to coin base and maybe alresy priced in. Whilst today there is actually a coin that is 100% going to be live on coinbase and benefit from all these good things

>Conservatively, we could be looking at a US$5 price at Ripple's point of arrival on Coinbase, but it could quite possibly pass US$6

"Conservatively". Ripple becomes #1 at $6

Because coinbase is a company and more cryptos mean more comissions

You're utterly unprepared for what's about to happen, sweetie.

>Trusting a Jew banker coin to take you to the moon

You are a traitor and you deserve what's coming to you.

Nice SCREENCAP normie

> you deserve what's coming to you
Thanks, user. I'm going to put my riches to good use.

Except Ripple actually has benefits that help with transactions and Bitcoin is just Bitcoin. The only crypto they print more of is Tether so that it matches the USD. If anything it would be more in favor of the banks to keep Ripple going up

Nice trips, Shlomo

ryppel best coyn. it be $100k soon. centrolized best coyn

If Doge coin made it, why will Ripple not?

The literal underdog coin.
Very inspire. Much motivate.

Ripple is going to create a new generation of bitter bagholders.

t. guy who didn't buy in early

you realise both market caps are growing right. Its likely that XRP will still behind BTC if it ever reaches $6 which I personally think it won't. Maybe $3 end of Q1 2018

>I mean, they pretty much have too.
They don't.
You should read Coinbase's guidelines for listing new coins. The pdf is on their website.

Ripple is a bubble that the banks are using to accumulate BTC/ETH.

Even the Ripple company itself owns huge amounts of the XRP token which needs to dump it's bags on you in order to take profits and keep the company afloat.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven and you are retarded if you trust it.

> guidelines
You're embarrassing yourself.

Whoever came up with the "XRP is the banks trying to get your BTC/ETH" meme is genius.
I've watched it spread so quickly.
People unironically believe it!

Let's take your claim at face value, though:
Assuming it is a bubble, I've been in it since the beginning, so I'll make a bunch of money. I already have made a bunch, and I can't wait for it to keep inflating!

what do you gain from holding ripple?
nothing
what do you get from holding ethereum?
PoS gains

so why would i wanna buy ripple and hold that worthless coin?

I've made 10x thus far. Did you miss out, user?

have you ever heard of the jews?

coindesk.com/coinbases-gdax-exchange-sets-out-criteria-for-token-listings/

There's literally nothing concrete implying that XRP will be on coinbase.

Ripple 101
----------

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships (e.g., Amex, Santander, ..) and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (as in Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

I guess you're pretty thick, so I'll take the time to educate you.
A business changes its internal policies over time in order to pursue profit.
With such enormous volume being traded in XRP (which is continually increasing), and with BTC decreasing... it becomes more and more necessary to adjust business policy to market conditions.
At some point, it becomes incompetence if the CEO refuses to tap into such a huge and easy to reach revenue stream. That means he can be replaced against his will by someone who will.

Ripple more decentralized than bitcoin

.Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower (Bitmain)
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower (China)
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents (Bitmain)

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated
-double spending not possible
-Anyone can run a validator and make his own list of trused validators

tldr; with bitcoin you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power, with Ripple, you explicitly choose who to trust.

There are several promising altcoins out there. Binance is making a killing with their listings, why would they choose to ignore their own framework now and not before if all they care about is profit?

>the supply is fixed
I don't believe this for a second.

Ripple wont be added to coinbase because ripple is not a coin.

Why would they choose to ignore their own self-imposed rules in order to capture an enormous revenue stream? Gee, I dunno!

You don't have to believe it. You can read the source code, and the amendment process.
Someone like you won't bother to do either.

It wouldnt be a problem if one (((other))) country would have all that, now would it.

bitcoin has millions of computers connected to the decentralized network and nobody is going to stop mining one of the most precious assets in the worlds. 200x more processing power than the top 500 super computers btw. To think about how much money and electricity and processing power from computers are being used just to mine and validate a block every 10 mins is amazing

Amazingly wasteful and ultimately foolish.
China owns more than enough for a 51% attack.
Decentralized, indeed!

You're retarded. If they add it, long term their credibility is gone. They're already getting shit for the whole bcash thing.

you say china as if its one entity it's not the case, although i'd prefer more individuals and company's invested in such things here in the united states

No, if they give up enormous profits their credibility is gone.
I can't believe I'm explaining this on a board that is ostensibly about business.

sweetie...

"China owns 51%"
umm no. China is not 1 person.

oh man, so close to dem sweet quads..

So is it really getting added or not I feel like that’s the big deal here and there are August’s fighting about useless bullshit ITT completely ignoring the OP