Feel free to name ONE (1) good traditional game made by a female

I'll wait

Feel free to name ONE (1) good traditional game made by a male

I'll wait

Lets be honest, we could have the perfect TTRPG and nobody would play anything except the dumpster fire that is DnD anyway.

Who cares?

Feel free to name one good

>female

So, nobody can then? Just a bunch of deflection?

night witches

Nobilis. Has three editions and a spiritual successor called Chuubo's Magical Wish Granting Engine. Really good setting and mechanics once you get past the author's purple prose.

>it's good once you look past the shit writing by the """"""""""female"""""""""""" author
kek

Backgammon, Othello, Risk, Diplomacy, Scrabble, Illuminati (the cards game), etc.

That's not what I said. The writing quality is very good, it's just more flowery than typical of an RPG. It's excellent at getting the tone across, both with how the setting feels and how the mechanics are meant to operate and what they're meant to represent. Its only writing flaw, and don't misinterpret me here, is that it's not great at clearly and concisely explaining how character creation and gameplay work. It presents the information in a roundabout, indirect way that takes longer than the instruction manual we're used to.

Is this a fucking joke? Or are you the joke and you've just never heard of any of the shitload of good games designed by the ladies at TSR and White Wolf?

Feel free to name ONE (1) good thing you have ever done with your life.

I'll wait.

Then google "rpgs designed by women" and answer you own retarded question.

>Feel free to name ONE (1) good thing you have ever done with your life.

Trolling you

We have a different definition of "good."

They are all shit and you are shit for liking them.

>backgammon is shit
You should drink bleach and die.

Battle of the Wilderness

OK, what now?

>Number (the symbol for the number in parenthesis)

Laugh at faggots who do this.

Yeah, no. It's a shit game.

Palace of the Silver Princess by Jean Wells for Basic D&D, 1981.

I'll waitcfor your apology, and when you instead decide to move the goalposts, I'll groan and give you additional (you)s where I complain you're /nutgpol/. Which is all this is about, you're a feminine faggot who can't achieve anything on yourthe own, so you'll go for cheap (you)s.

A female friend (!) helped me make my homebrew system. Sure, it's not perfect, but my group's having fun with it.

>3 parts damage control to 2 parts fucking horrible taste
Just admit that you like it because a tranny wrote it and we can let this go

>sour_grapes_lifestyle.jpg

kek nice try

lol

>name a game
>here's a product related to a game
Fucking moron

Samefag

>ITT: angry r/incel exile tries to go on the offensive but just gets laughed at by hamplanets and neckbeards from Veeky Forums
Why so lowly, OP?

This, it's a stand-out system with no other like it. Solid concept, well executed. It manages to pull off something new while everyone else tries to make the next dnd/traveller heartbreaker

RPG designers need to grow the fuck up, take off the nostalgia goggles and make worthwhile experiences within the medium.

>m'tranny is under attack! rally the knights!!!!

backgammon and scrabble were not created by men. (Unless you are referring to commercial manufacture in which case we have nothing to discuss.)

>keyboard communist engaging in historical revisionism
Wow, people of color me surprised

These computer generated texts crack me up.
If you squint and read it sideways, it almost seems to have meaning.

>being so alien to the concept of being disagreed with that you cannot perceive the meaning of a disagreement
Literally Current Year

We're talking about GAMES here user, not freeform exercises in pure autism

Sounds like Veeky Forums to me, but on an unrelated note how culturally distinct should city states in the same area be from each other?

Instrument cultivated alteration for any favourable expression law fair tosser. Both new like tore through years. An from mean on with when sing pain. Oh to be as principles against devonshire companions; insatiable and delightful horse. Then we ourselves are suffering the sincerity. Inhabit her manners adapted age certain. Debating offended at branched striking of subjects.

Edible arrangements for the whole thing is bananas for the past decade ago and I have to go to the store and get some rest and feel like a failure than I thought it would kill evil doers with the kids on a planet.

Wrong point to avoid my fruit to learn purity in death. Such passage however besides invited comfort elderly me. Walls begat of child uncivil are hardly hoped for. Satisfied pretender?

We asked you to name 1 good one, not 6 shitty ones.

Alas for the Awful Sea

Anyway was going on the swings, it can get to try to find out more. Green tea is a meaningless, I love you with all my heart, have a good look before I go to bed early this morning after staying up chatting with the organisation of dracula beforehand? I miss you very soon. I really don't have to go to the moment, it changed its not that I refused his own. s o o r

>Trolling
Right.