Well well well looks like you can't cash out

>well well well looks like you can't cash out

LISTEN HERE. I know you're just MEMEING, but this is a LEGITIMATE PROBLEM for ME. I have over 3.6 MILLION USD DOLLARS worth of various crypto and I CANNOT cash OUT. I want OUT, but no exchange will do more than 1k a DAY and that is SHIT. There's like 12 reputable exchanges and I'd only be able to cash out 20k a DAY. It would literally take me over TWO fucking MONTHS to cash out ALL of my CHUCKIE CHEESE tokens. TWO fucking MONTHS!!! What the FUCK?!! This is also IMPLYING my coins don't fucking DIP like they PROBABLY will because SHITcoins are VOLATILE!!!!!!!!!!! VOLATILE! Volatile? VOLATILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And then I could ALWAYS JUST convert my coins into other LESS VOLATILE coins but WAIT! The FUCKING IRS thinks that's TAXABLE and I will get FIN DOMMED without my CONSENT?!!!!! I am getting TAXED just for MOVING my money into LESS VOLATILE investments and then I will be TAXED for REALIZING my GAINS. WHAT. THE. Fuck? FUCK YOU for making this MEME. I want my MOnEY and I want it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the pleasure

Why not just sell all your shit coins into eth, and then transfer them over the 2 months. Eth is a lot less volatile compared to many other coins after all.

fake and gay.
stop larping and kys faggot.

CONVERSION TAX. FAGGOT
UBER FAGGOT

dumb nigger buy shit with bitcoins

go get a saltloan ya dumb fuck

"oh no i have to wait two months to become a multi millionaire and I'll have to drink champaigne and eat caviar while waiting. it sucks so hard!"

you are so fucking stupid lmao
I cant believe it ahahahahhahah

so sorry for your loss

larp.

ban this fucking cash out shit. its worse than beg threads.

Is there any good solution to this though? I'd like to know if I ever happen to be in this situation. Thanks in advance Veeky Forums

Kraken Tier 3 verified accepts 25000$ per day, top 200 000$ a month.

Convert everything to BTC
Send BTC to Kraken

Sell BTC -> USD

Cash out USD

You're right, it's all shit. What nobody ever told you, it's all a waste of time, it's fantasy monopoly money, it's just like an online game where you buy funny hats to be displayed on your screen, that's all. Better do something else with your time. However, before you delete all your worthless stuff, send the coins to me, I will play a bit longer, since I'm bored. Thank you.

if you pay the tax for converting one coin to another there is then no tax for converting it into fiat

only gains are taxed you idiot

it's a meme, stop bumping you retard. you can cash out on local bitcoin for a 5% loss, all you own in a single hour via bank transfer.

cashing out crypto is the easiest thing in the world. stop feeding the trolls.

Literally just buty ingots of gold (or a bounty of gold coins) and have them sent to your house, I believe they accept Litecoin and Bitcoin

bohoooooo i can only cash out 20k a dayy. why live am i rite ?

>not getting your shit sorted earlier
I currently have ~$100k in crypto and while my BTC withdraw limit is 100BTC (~$1.3m) I'm already pushing my fiat exchange to raise my limit again. I have raised my fiat limit $5k > $10k > $25k and are currently discussing non-standard limits with them.

6 P's nigga, Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

I thought you could cash out on bitflur

Cash out like $2k a day
That’s still good money each month

You don't wanna cash out all in one go anyway user, you don't want to tank the price of your crypto while you cash out do you? Retard

Mate, crypto to crypto is treated the same as fiat to crypto, it's all taxed under capital gains. If I want to move my coins into ETH/etc. for less volatility, I would be taxed here if there is ANY gain and then taxed again from ETH to fiat.
Can you recommend a seller tha accepts crypto?
>5% loss
Fuck off. This is like accepting double tax.
Oh no, I'm losing another 15% of my gains for dumb shit. Oh boy am I complete faggot for caring about that extra 15%. Boy, I sure wish I lived in a European country where my income could be lost at a very comfy 50-75%.
As far as I'm aware, you can't pay back your salt loans in crypto.
It's not fucking widespread adopted yet.
Thank you sir.
More like
>ban this shit that's interferring with my ponzi scheme
>17 months to cash out
Is this a FUCKING MEME?
Lel.
Boohoo, I never had any significat lump of cash so I can't understand anything related to OP :(
This is true. I have dug this hole myself.
BitFlur is slightly better, but PayPal is the cancer of the earth and I don't want my funds taxed under the PayPal tax, or worse, frozen because of some arbitrary flag my money set off.
60k/ month while my coins rot. It's not terrible if I had less money, but I have everything held up in super volatile assets.
I know about easing, faggot. I've already been selling in small pieces to not cause any panic. If anything, the limits in place are stopping me from reaching peak efficiency.

Niggers

Ayo, I can register a corp and pool my assets into it and Kraken will let me withdraw 10 million a month with proof of funds (fucking dumb vague "case by case" wording and I hope they don't shove a dildo up my asshole and stimulate my prostate).
The nigger is not just contained in those of the sub-saharan genome, it transcends physicality and is in its most pure form an archetype or "meme." The nigger is any being that fucks over the working class white man who's just trying to get enough money to buy his yacht, truly Veeky Forums shills are the niggers of crypto.

Just Google buy gold with bitcoin. rent a post office slot and have the gold delievered buy anything gold related you can that way you can seek that back to bullion dealers.

I suggest you do a mix of things consisting you got 3 mil like buying gold mass, local bitcoins kraken just every method at once

>I know about easing, faggot.
Then why did you make this shitty thread? Kill yourself

Good luck user and talk to a lawyer to minimize any potential anal fissuring.

>ree I've made too much money to cash out all once

Cash out slowly then faggot

Because in my greed, I had not the sense to plan for my future.
Yeah, I gotta spread that shit out, especially since fiat is almost as bad as crypto in the store of value area.
Cheers. I'm getting some recs for an accountant as well to jew me out of those cap gains ass.

Are you retarded? Exchanges literally have institutional verification for such cases that let you move 6 and 7 figure sums around. Why dont you go get verified on Kraken or w/e and withdraw your money in one go. Jesus have mercy on your soul.

Nigger, if your car's stuck in quicksand and you have four of your kids in the car as well, but you can't lift the car out with your bare hands. Do you:
a). Slowly take out each child one by one
b). Use a forklift to get your dumbass car out of the sand
Don't be a nigger, nigger.
I was blind, but now they have shown me the light. I'm doing this as we speak.

Send some to me. I'll cash it out and give 2/3 back to you.

>33% tax
user, I...

Dude just convert all your coins you want to cash out to tether.

You can pay a salt loan off in salt.

Most exchanges offer special verification tiers for higher limits.