Anyone else who can't stop laughing at this absolute circus?

Anyone else who can't stop laughing at this absolute circus?

Funny thing is it was completely predictable

How was those faggots not releasing it predictable?

>Missed multiple deadlines already
>Put deadline to very end of year
>Still making changes on the day of release

I mean it was so obvious lmao

Verge means penis in French.

You all should buy COLX if you want another privacy shitcoin, It actually works pretty well since its just a PIVX fork, and its still 40-70 sats right now.

I was in the discord channel, I got kicked. The Dev of verge is a train vandal, and Verge was previously known as Dogecoin Dark.

The only reason (imo) why they thought it would moon is because of hype and because of the fancy sounding name of 'Wraith Protocol'

It will get released tomorrow goys just keep buying

It has already been released

Laugh? At this? No. It's fucking sad. A sad state of affairs. And that a piece of shit like this gets traded on exchanges like binance is just.. JUST.

>We understand your feelings, but our priority is to >release fully working software that provides >security and anonymity.

Just buy Digital Price and recoup your losses. They just released masternode hosting for DP, and months end they will have masternode hosting for other coins also. But this fagboi forum wont tell you that.

WE ARE the penismarines

everyone was waiting, then straight down she goes!!

>Spend new NYE getting drunk at a party
>Check rates once, see XVG at +30% or some shit and go on partying
>Just woke up
>See I've missed out the peak and it's back at 15 cents which is where I got in
I'm not even mad, last night was worth it.

>Wraith gets released, freefalls
Congrats on this Vergies, seriously.

>trusting white trash from Florida
s
m
h

not for windows and linux

a teenager procrastinating his homework
the dev is a literal dopehead, how could this shit take months even...

Vergens hahahaha enjoy your bags and worthless coin with tech that doesn't even do what they promised

This is why I put my XVG gains in ZER.

Buy at 916 sells at 1666

The logo isn't even pretty. Can't believe some faggots bought this shit.

WE ARE THE PENORMARINES AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING

What's wrong with these people and their acolytes? It's like a cult. The devs have lied and missed their own deadlines so many times. EVERYONE KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. THEY STILL DIDN'T LISTEN. Do they hate money?

The only reason it ever pumped was McAfee, and even then he extorted them later because of it. They can't stop JUSTing themselves.

got kicked also because I called the "release" a disaster... Minus 28% in 24h on a big positive news day... good job xvg!

G O D
F U C K I N G
D A M N I T