At the risk of looking like an idiot...

At the risk of looking like an idiot, I'm looking for a small group of casual Magic players who want me to pay them in exchange for info on their booster buying habits, deck lists, and game stats. Basically, you and your friends will email me info such as how many boosters you buy, how often and wins/losses when you get together to play.

I'll owe you each 50% of your booster costs. Also, I'll owe you for every game you win. I can pay via PayPal. Email me to discuss this further: 1982gamerdude at gmail

Back to

Suuuuure I'll email you right after that other guy sends me my dubs bitcoins

okay, I'll assume this is a wash. Sorry for bugging you all.

kill yourself pedshit go back to being a level 3 judge

If someone wants proof that ill pay, I'm willing to pay $10 via PayPal, just post or email me a PayPal.me link. Then you can post a picture of the receipt as long as you black out my personal info.

Literally whats the point of this thread?

You want to give casual scum money for bwing casual scum? Buying boosters is a waste of time and any deck can be found on any mtg site. And if anyone can remember their stats they are autistic as all hell.

Why do you want peoples emails OP? I doubt you want to just give money away.

I have OCD and don't have a group to play with nor the time to play. organizing my cards, tracking wins and losses, recording what i got from my boosters was what I did with my OCD. I get why no one trusts this. No worries. I apologize for this weird post. I thought someone might be interested but it looks like free money (in a way it is) which looks too good to be true.

Dude, you made this thread already. Lay off it. And didn't you make a post on Craigslist about this already?

Yes, I do have it on craigslist.

Owe =/= pay
also i play 60 islands and just this minute i've won by opponent scooping over 500 times... so what? how much are you going to owe me per game?

I'd prefer to discuss that over email and it would depend on the size of the group. I'd probably limit it to one night worth of games. The person to win the most games gets $20, second place gets $10 and third gets $5. I'd also pay a small fee for when you send me deck lists.

Essentially, I understand that if someone is going to take the time to email me this info, I have to pay for it so I understand that I'd be paying for things that are free to you, which probably looks rediculous or laughable but otherwise I'm asking people to send me lists, win/loss records, etc for free.

It's someone trying to get Paypal IDs for some reason. Before, the pasta was that he'd lost a bet of some kind. He also tried on /v/, but I forgot what the setup was over there.

So it's probably a scam of some kind.

How do you scam someone that way? That doesn't make sense. If you could scam someone by having them send you money over paypal, no one would use paypal.me or emails for it.

If I knew, do you think I'd be here talking about it?

Obviously this is a wash. Night.

Stop crying wolf

You're making us look like morons when /pol/ actually shows up

Perhaps that's the intent.

Shut up, /pol/.

Do you play blue?