It seems that actual pedos and rapist run the MTG judge program

It seems that actual pedos and rapist run the MTG judge program.
How do you guys feel about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=03ucFqzmCzU&feature=youtu.be

>Shilling this hard
Sage in every field

Yikes! What they going to do, bend me over the table and rape me during a magic tournament?

Ignoring the source for a moment, this sort of shit really makes me question the quality of the vetting process for the MTG judge program. I mean, sure, they're volunteers, but aren't background checks supposed to be a thing?

Disappointed but not surprised.

What's going on?

TLDW
a lot of magic higher ups and judges are CONVICTED PEDOS and still work or have not been banned, but this fat fuck who posted pepe got permabanned

>Implying there is the structure in place to store and confirm background checks
This is fucking Magic man, it's not a proper gaming organization like Poker, Bridge or Chess, who have clerical staff. The judge program has zero clerical staff and they're not even paid; they probably don't even have a physical mailing address.

The "background check" is the store owner, plain and simple.

WHAT IN THE FUCK

Fuck off and die with your shit youtube channel. Nobody wants you.

>bunch of teachers
Well I don't think the problem is Magic to be honest.

Why should Judges be background checked? They deal with predominantly adults and have 0 private interactions. I’ve never spoken to a Judge in a room with less than 50 people.

>someone online disagrees with me
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>t. deathworthy pedshit

>someone online disagrees with me
>>someone online disagrees with me
>>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow, you "people" really do always project, that's funny to see live

No seriously, fuck off. I kinda miss Nazi-mod now

>keyboard communist misses a censor
Wow, people of color me surprised

Why does the /pol/ call everyone pedo? Is it how with sjws and calling everyone rapists while often being abusers or rapists? Is /pol/ full of pedophiles?

>Someone is REEEEEing on the internet
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Reminder that Wizards will ban you for using pepe memes(This picture was one of the "evidence"), but is totally fine with pedo, rapists, woman beaters, etc.

>t. deathworthy pedshit

Have you ever been to /pol/? Go for 10 mins and count every 13 yo/trap/loli pic you can find. The answer for your question is pretty obvious.

How much does this guy weigh?

All I know, there was a lot of lolis when Roy Moore was running for Senate.

the narrative is 'not all judges' but it should be 'not any judges'.

if hasbro can ice zach jesse for something that happened a decade prior with full accountability and his 'debt to society' as outlined by the judge paid in full with ZERO relapse or repeat offense then they should be holding their volunteer staff to at least the same standard.

Back to Sage in all fields.

Etc etc

Srsly tho. Wizards won't even mention this.

Fucking stop OP

Hey guys, remember to report these shitty threads

Go back to /pol/

you guys piss me off too, regardless of where you come from

My store had to give them a video walkthrough of the premises when they transferred to a new location to maintain their top-rank status. Wizards is EXTREMELY tight about who gets their product. If the store owner acts incorrectly they are cast out into the night forever. I have had paying jobs with a fraction of the checks that WOTC puts people through.

Was getting banned part of your plan?

This is classic SJW/liberal double standards

I doubt they will even acknowledge the situation unless it starts costing them money.

Why don't we make MtG judges be instead milf judges that need to inspect you throughfully in the boypussy

fuck these sjw shitcunts

as I said in the last thread lets face it, no kid who ever plays magic in their adolescence is not going to get their penis touched by anyone else, the judges are doing these kids a favor

You would have an argument if the molesters were mainly female but they're not and you're just sick.

>female pedos are ok, male pedos are not because its gay

It's just Jeremy being butthurt still.

It's NeoFAG all over again. "It's okay when our "allies" do it, but if you do something 100000% less reprehensible you are equal to the worst historical figure I can think of off the top of my head"

>photographic evidence of sex offenders being allowed to volunteer to be around children
>nothing to see here just some guy being mad he got banned
Is there no depth to which you won't sink in order to consider yourself right about something that doesn't involve you?

his whole argument is that wizards banned him from mtgo and that he "owned" his digital property when it clearly states on the agreement you agree to each time to log in that you dont own anything and its the property of wizards, I hope hasbro destroy him with lawyers

>an mspaint comic to deflect an mspaint comic you can't refute
Guess you "people" really do always project.

When your real opinion is so reprehensible that you need to pretend that you are taking the side of habro corporation instead of posting that you really want the guy banned because of his political opinion, that really says everything we need to know about your position.

This "argument" still doesn't disprove Jeremy's point with evidence.

>This is how I paladin