Say you had 5M in crypto. Do you cash it all out? Cash out 4M and leave 1M to play with? Cash out none?

Say you had 5M in crypto. Do you cash it all out? Cash out 4M and leave 1M to play with? Cash out none?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ySegAvj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cash out the whole thing, you're set for your whole life if you stash it in bonds, property and stocks. Potential for big gains in crypto, but you could lose it all. Diminishing returns on money so losing it much worse than gaining.

Cash out 2.5million, invest in stocks

The rest in safe bets like monero. Small amount to gamble with shitcoins (50k)

I cash out $3k a day so the IRS doesn’t rape my anus

It's too late to make it the normie way. The newest trend is "Pump Groups". Hop in now or miss the boat.--
discord.gg/ySegAvj

Keep 50% of it in crypto but diversify the fuck out of it.

Withdraw 50% of it, Spend about 650k for a decent apartment, maybe 1-2 Million into blackrocks' survivability funds.

The rest buy remote property far away in a nice safe place with solar panels, bunker and underground hydroponics/airfilters.

Live peacefully, the moment shit hits the fan (And lets not pretend we dont' ALL feel it coming)... move to your shelter and ride it out.

Die.

why spend cash on an appartment and not get a mortgage at 3% and invest in market ETF at 8-10%?

I would cash out 30% to diversify.

>get a mortgage at 3% and invest in market ETF at 8-10%?
Just buy a house and knock some chick up, you will be happy

GET THE FUCK OFF OF HERE PAJEET

5 million is a lot of fucking money. I'd put 4 into safer investments with low but virtually guaranteed growth and keep 1 in crypto to keep playing with.

>Cash out 4M and leave 1M to play with?
I'd cash out 1 and keep 4 in crypto. 1 is enough for me, and I could attempt to become a billionare.

And don’t get married cause she wants half

This guy gets it.

T. brown people

At $5M, I am cashing out, paying my taxes and not messing with crypto ever again. About $3M after taxes. $1M-$1.5M into income funds making 6% or more, $1M I to stocks/mutual funds/bonds, $500k for a decent house on some land in my area. Use income fund dividends to live/pay off school loans/whatever.

This is a simplified plan, but there it is.

I'm doing careful maneuvering to try and raise about 10K with about 500$.
I need to fix my car or buy a new one, honestly after I get that I won't really mess with it.

>unironically wanting to give $1.5M to kikes like a good subservient goyim

He's a good goyfriend

Why would you put millions into fucking stocks when you could buy 3 or 4 rental properties and hire a property manager and be set with passive income or even take $3m and buy an apartment complex and be set for life

>At $5M, I am cashing out
So you think even a cleverly diverse crypto portfolio will fail?

FUCK OFF YOU FILTHY PAJEET CUNT!
VISITED YOUR COUNTRY AND I HOPE YOU WERE ONE OF THE ONES I SPAT ON!

>Not even gonna buy a lambo

its like biz didnt teach u anything
THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF BIZ IS TO AFFORD LAMBO

Crypto will burst , maybe not next year , maybe not in 5 years , but it will burst before you die so its not a lifetime passive income thing like some safer options.

He's probably some brainlet who's been in crypto for 6 months, just hit $5k and now he thinks he'll be a millionaire. Don't listen to him. Quality cryptos are not going anywhere.

Honestly, why cash out? You think crypto is a flash in the pan thing
think about how you are talking
its 1985 you bought Apple IPO and there is a huge bull run and you ask yourself if you had 5million in apple stock, do you cash it all out.
and then apple goes 100x from that price

billionaires dont hold cash user

Losing 5 million is much worse than gaining a billion. There is very little difference between having 5 million and 100 million but there is an absolutely vast difference between having nothing and having 5 million. Also for every apple, there's a ton of shit companies which went bankrupt - complete selection bias.

t. P O O I N T H E L O O

Several reasons, like higher return and tax advantages

cash out 1m for stocks and 500k for play money

>There is very little difference between having 5 million and 100 million
wat

If this were right now, I'd cash out $2M and leave the rest in crypto. No real lifestyle difference between $2M and $5M so if you lose it all in crypto you're still living comfy.

You say this but once you hit 10k you wont want to stop

5 million is enough to live an amazing life
100 million is enough for you, your spouse, your kids, and your grandkids to live amazing lives