Have all of biz left this coin?

Have all of biz left this coin?

I mean you're kind of a retard if you didn't get on the dbc and qlink train when you had the chance.
BNTY doesn't have any momentum left. Of course it's the same with dbc and qlink too unless you were smart enough to get on them as soon as they were listed

also right now qlink is 4x ico, utrust is about 3x ico and bnty is about 8x ico right now. ATH ofbnty was 16x
bnty already mooned plenty compared to the other two

I've been thinking about it. That whale literally fucked this coins momentum. Look at the 24 hr volume over the past few days, he literally killed it... I'm FOMO on dbc because some cock munching whale wanted to show us his dick

Im still holding actually

Bought at a little less than 10 cents, it can only go up for me

>the same with DBC

except it's not. It has news of going on another exchange soon. The only downside is a whale is holding down the price, but because it will be listed on another exchange the volume will increase and thus we can get past whale walls easier and rocket away. Bounty0x has awhile yet to go before it will be listed elsewhere and whales fucked it to death by being autistic.

Yep, in for the DBC moon. Will come back to BNTY once that goes 250%

Same here bro. Still up 200%.

got in around .11 with only 300 dollars. Not to worried what this does, but I have feels it'll moon once it completes a bounty or something.

This. Volume is down by millions, going to dump my bags soon

I am really concerned about the volume decrease, should I sell my profit part of bnty for DBC? Cause I have 1/4 in loss and this I will hold for sure.

Hey boys other than DBC, what are other options are there on Kucoin for a potential moon mission, disregarding the current big hitter? I bought in at 180 but my hands are getting pretty weak right now...

Still holding. The first drop of positive news will make this easily x4.

sell half and buy dbc its about to moon
later this month go back into bnty

fuck, ty bro, I was about to do just the same thing, but i was not sure if it is too late to go in dbc

fuq

>could potentially replace dog the bounty hunter

thats called manipulating the market.
a whale holding the price down for some time

why tho

to buy more for himself

keep the price low so he can buy more
if you wanna buy 1mil it takes a while with a low volume

Still its only up about 3x from listing price. If the manage to get to binance it will go way up

price is literally stagnating around 1k-1,3k sats.. if you zoom out on the chart it's so obvious this'll go to x2 soon

+1 brother enjoy your DBC and QLINKY gains

what colour lambo are you gonna get?

We getting pumped, get in!

big if true

Please elaborate

Checking delta and seeing one big red candle up.
Hope that whale dies.

Payfair could potentially replace bnty

Whales have been playing around for days

Correct. We have consolidation and are poised for liftoff. I'm still holding 97k.

bc you can't set a buy order of $1M at current price. It would moon the price up to get filled. You need to break up your order.

Had a mysterious urge to put my BNTY into BCPT. Good thing I didn’t though, I would have 2x’d my money and earth would have spun out of orbit

Do you have any proof or specific date for bnty being on binance.

So, according to cmc, I have 200k worth of this. Realistic, how much you guys think this will be worth? I'm thinking something between 0.5-1 usd. Why is the price so inflated?

bought at 0.08. I already took my investment back when it was spiking, now just have my "profit" play money in.

Same here, took out the initial mid .0003's eth. Movement up and down since then has been pretty reliable so it's been easy to add to my profit stack.