Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1969: What Do We Do About All These Tangelos Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/45975339/#45979404
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does anyone know how to modify your gun to shoot ghosts?

Do you mean creating a gun that is able to damage ghosts, or a gun that is able to use ghosts as ammunition?

Don't be dumb. Why not both? A gun that shoots ghosts to kill other ghosts.

>Do you mean creating a gun that is able to damage ghosts, or a gun that is able to use ghosts as ammunition?
Shoots goasts, would be preferable if it smells like toast

>Don't be dumb. Why not both? A gun that shoots ghosts to kill other ghosts.
This user knows whats up

>Would an Epic Spell make it through, for example?
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/45975339/#45979404
>As a general rule, I don't think even EX would block Epic magic or at least only the early levels.

I'm gonna say, combine Ghostbuster's tech with miniaturized Mako Reactor and Danny Phantom technology.

Capture a ghost, then use it as fuel to create a pseudomagical materia "bullet" that is then fired using stored ectoplasmic energy ALSO drawn from the ghost through the same mechanism, making your gun entirely powered by ghosts that it then uses to shoot other ghosts.

My concern is that this is probably highly dependent on the power of the ghosts you're drawing power from, so weakass little pissant ghosts would maybe not even be enough to power a full shot? You'd have to capture really strong ghosts to collect the required energy to shoot more ghosts, but on the plus side, sufficiently powerful ghosts might be able to supply multiple shots, and then you could use those shots to weaken other strong ghosts that you could then capture en tandum!
Still, little mook ghosts wouldn't even be worth your time. But, when you really think about it, that makes it kindof like a game!

You could also use Universal Adapter from Storm Hawks to act as a recharge in the event that you run completely dry, or as a supplemental source of energy, but the exchange rate on that is pretty low for nonmagical energy sources. So make your shots count so you can get the high score!

I don't know how to make it smell like toast, user! You're asking the impossible!

Are we allowed to use a Spark to visit worlds we didn’t jump? Is it frowned upon?

Post-Spark, you can go anywhere you want. However, you won't have the coordinates for any world you haven't jumped, so you'll need to find them yourself. Divination powers may be useful.

Are there any perks that create outside context enemies for me to fight? I’m trying to make my chain scale a bit better.

There is a drawback in one of the dc jumps called rogue gallery I think.

Makes enemies follow you through the chain

A New Challenger Approaches from Majikoi can do that. I Want To Be The Strongest Hero from Medaka Box does that as well as make shonen hero tropes apply to you.

Technically that's not a drawback, it's a Companion option that just happens to give CP instead of cost it. They're also probably not what user wants, since your Rogues Gallery is guaranteed to never get too much power.

Replying from last thread before I had to sleep

>Very, very fast. While not necessarily metal, because the UEF calls them "Calcicrete" (so possibly a metal-ceramic hybrid),

Cool as hell, I wonder what the strength is on that.

>And those walls can tank multiple multi-kiloton blasts.

Oh, thats the strength on that. Fucking awsome! Now how do I incorporate iron into that to keep out fae? Just a small ring of iron around the top and bottom?

>They are however very suspectible to nanotech reclamation (that T1 engineer can reclaim the calcicrete faster than it can build it)

Shouldnt be a problem outside of most high tech settings. People generally try to blow up the walls or go over them.

I guess I can change the specs, use this calcicrete wall as the core of my great wall around my kingdom then take and buld a normal wall of calcicrete with iron bricks around it, maybe pack a layer of salt inside it at the bottom as well. Make this thing a solid piece of awesomeness that nothing can cross without my say.

Make 4 fuckhuege gateways on each cardinal direction, smaller doors inside the large doors if needed.

Fortress building is fun.

Well, damn. Sorry I brought it up then.

I guess he could import them into a xianxia setting then. Have them fiat get that kind of power.

If I just straight up made God Hand EX Rank, is it even possible to lose that Grail War?

Your master being killed probably

Remember that it take prana from your master and you can suck them dry. It would be migrated if you have mana EX but it would be drained fast too.

It depends greatly on the Holy Grail War. In the Fourth and Fifth? Hell no. Gilgamesh is the only one who can even hurt you and he can only do it once before you come back angry and immune to Ea.

This is one of the reasons mana EX and the Living template are good together. Who needs a master anyway?

That actually wouldn't help you exist without a Master. You'd still disappear almost immediately if your Master died because the contract binding you there would disappear with them.

What you want is the template combined with at least A+ rank Independent Action. That's when you hit Gilgamesh levels of not giving a fuck.

You have a good point. I almost never take it though, serms a bit of a waste of limited cp.

Independent Action? Yeah, it's only useful in a very specific niche of circumstances post-jump. It's a Servant skill so it functions in all situations and not simply in relation to the Holy Grail War, meaning that it's not completely useless. If you were ever in a situation where you were contracted to another being and/or relied upon an external source of magical energy to exist then the Independent Action skill would allow you to continue existing even after that connection was severed. But other than that its usefulness is really limited outside of the Holy Grail War.

Does anyone remember or have on hand the formal/ways you can make a ship bigger?

Supreme Commander (Experimental ACU), Five Star Stories (generic size increase), FFXIV (Dreadnought Engineering), Titanfall (generic size increase).

If you're including size increases you'd have to make by hand, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Metal Slug, and probably a whole lot of other Jumps I am not going to look through for you might also count.

Wait, does the passive nullification effect of God Hand drain mana or just the revive effect?

It's just me of threads have been slower lately?

Quick question for those who make their own builds for fun. If you take any 'no warehouse' drawbacks do let yourself use whatever you had on your person from the previous jump? do you remove all CP bought items? Or do you go full nothing but the clothes on your back for the jump?

Thanks user

The holidays man, also tomorrow is new year's eve.

It's definitely felt slow to me, too, regardless of time of day. I assume people've got things going on this time of year.

Where the hell do all the Holy Grails in Grand Order come from? Did Goetia mug the Einzbern back when they had the 3rd or something?

The one time I asked about this most people seemed to go with a shirt on your back approach, whatever you had directly on your person was all you had when you dropped in. Not such a big problem for me because my gear is enchanted.

Unless the jump specifies that you cant use things like that.

Iirc power rangers in a can with rita allows you to bring stuff you have in your pockets but you are not getting out of the can for 10k years.

Goetia can just make more

I always presumed that unless specified otherwise, No Warehouse means no OOC items as well, including any properties that might otherwise get inserted. I also generally presume that you have about a month at jump's end after drawbacks get revoked to do things like magpie the things you want to keep from that world.

...how tho?

No. The spirit of a "no warehouse" drawback is clearly that you don't get any ooc items.
If you combine it with a drop-in origin you get the same things you'd get in your first jump - a set of (mundane) clothes.

The only exception are "soulbound" items - stuff like a Keyblade that you can just call from Elsewhere.

Goetia is just Solomon's leftover body when he died that got puppeted by the demons and he has a complex about dying and people dying.

So does Goetia just need therapy? Or is there something going on besides grief over his masta's death?

Okay, here's the Flip Flappers jump.

v1.0
Fully jumpable

>implying therapy ever fixed anything

Cracker_Jack how goes Pathfinder?

I've noticed the formatting problem on page 5. I'll fix it for the next version.

What about stuff you build into yourself or an alt form using perks like Upgrades from the Futurama jump?

Spider-man trilogy, Flash It was me Jumper drawback.

Roughneck Squad has drawbacks that amp the Bugs to your level. Combine that with the other one that makes OC bug empires.

there is a Dungeon of scaling enemies in one of the digital monsters world jumps

Waifus you are tempted to steal from other characters.

>pic very much related.

All of them

>Tempted to steal
That would imply hesitation. Also, waifus have free will, ergo they cannot be stolen
Pic pretty much related though/spoiler]

>playing getting over it
>just saw a speedrunner that finished it in 2:30
>I can't even get over the goddamn tree
I think this game might not be for me. On the other hand, it'd make for a great gauntlet.

Jump 68: Fate/Zero
Origin: Magus In Training
Perks:
Command Seals - Nope.
Magic Circuits
Basic Training
Magical Legacy - Runes
Demiservant - Already demi'd. [500]
Tiny But Fierce!
Keep Your Chin Held High
Great Teacher Waver [300]
Hard Work Conquering Talent [0]

Items:
Magic Tracking Gear

Thank God. I don't have to actually participate in the Grail War again. I was worried I'd summon something like...no, nevermind, no sense dwelling on it. ANYWAYS. This is the War where things go to hell in a handbasket and lots of people die for no good reason. Meanwhile I can potentially destroy the universe by punching it too hard. Which I'd like not to do, but you know, it's good to know.
...also I don't want to put too much strain on poor Okita. We REALLY need to find a way to remove that Weak Constitution thing.
Anyways, instead of running amok, I just have a few select things to do.
Explode Zouken.
Acquire lil' Sakura.
Drop lil' Sakura off at reliable foster family away from other magi.
Vandalize the Clock Tower with fully written out Nasu sex scenes in every grimoire, window, and bathroom stall I can find.
Explode Ryuunosuke.
Kick Kirei in the stomach multiple times while screaming ‘THIS IS FOR ALL THE BLACK KEYS YOU ASSHOLE’.
Dye Gilgamesh's hair pink.
Destroy the Grail.
Convince Kiritsugu to go home and be a family man under pain of me dropping the moon on top of him.

Ford says my reactions to all of these people is completely unjustified.
My response is: “It's not. It's really, really not.”

>Stealing spouses
>Not also waifuing/husbandoing their significant other
Sad!

What are some good non magical powersources available in the chain? I know of ZPMs in stargate, is there anything better than those?

What other Fate jumps have you done so far?

I mean, I made Mizore my friendo Is that a thing? and took her with me. Outside of that, no one, really.

Just Stay Night. I've been purposefully avoiding Extra and GO. The former since there's a pending update, and the latter since that's probably the point I lose what little control over my chain I still had

Because I'm going Protagonist in that one.

Okay, here's v1.01 then.

v1.01: Resolved formatting issue on page 5.

Any suggestions for a mecha jumper jumpchain I am building? Got the inspirations after seeing SMBZ for the first time in years.

Hey Heavens, what are your thoughts on Fate/Apocrypha?

You can't eascape your fate.
The harem will find you.
No matter how far you run.
You will meet your end smothered in soft, squishy clouds.

I think one of the SRW jumps (the one where they actually use mechs) has something that lets you use a mecha as armour.
The Macross jump lets you combine a plane and a mecha.
Hit all the Gundam jumps for imports. Gurren Lagann has an import too.
Get the Riding EX skill for fun.
That's all I can think of.

Sure is a Fate spin-off! I was watching it with friends but I still need to catch up on it. I hear neat stuff happens.

Mordred's probably the best part of it.
Also because I was dared to do it let me add to the bullying list.

Using Skyfather magic and Cosmo, I punched around Tokiomi's head until his hair caught fire and burned away at the roots, making him bald. It didn't take effect right away, he just stared at me in confusion before I pointed at him and said 'You are already bald.'

I took that Drop-In freebie in FoTN. Best purchase ever.
save me

Gargantia has a nice mecha option, plus you can import your mecha and become it yourself. Pretty sure you know Titanfall has one.

When I say mecha jumper, I mean a robot jumper. Not a mech pilot jumper.

Hm, import yourself then?

Cutting it a bit close with the deadline I set but finally managed to correct some things with personal matters out the way.

X-Men Evolution v 1.0

Genex or Ally of Justice build in Duel Terminal
Nier Automata

Is that a thing? As of now I got Upgrades from Futurama and trying to implement the mech from infinite stratos into my body.

What jumps have the best/your favorite guns? Missiles? I need a good turret system at the very least.

Guns for your ship?

So its been a long time since I've watched the show, but does anybody do anything on the scale of these capstones? Mass Production in particular seems stupidly strong and the others aren't far behind.

Do the effects of recruitment carry over to other jumps for The Organization?
Like, if I get numbers up to 100, there’ll be 100 similar people in the organization in the next jump.

Yes.

I love scholar line, and mass production looks like a perk straight out of witchblade.

My main unreasonable complaint is the entire pdf being skewed to the right too far

Yes guns for my ship. Its going to need a lot of gun emplacements.

Well they go from having 1 batch of soda that causes mutant powers to act up all the way to having a working poison that only hurts mutant being in mass production in like a month on the show. Not him but thats one thing I remember.

Still, perfectly understanding even up to ultimate magical macguffins and the being able to mass produce them insanely fast with little resources seems busted.

It reads like five capstones smooshed into one.

Thats fair, I havent seen the entire show. Just a few episodes and that was one I saw.

Well that and I think at one point magneto makes an ancient magic relic into a mutant enhancement chamber in one ep that forcibly evolves your powers to their max potential.

While its not an exact 1:1 each of the capstones was based on a character with some liberties taken.

Magneto getting chance after chance until joining the X-Men in the future was the drop-in. Let's talk is basically Charles and everything that he does to peacefully resolve things with words and help people.

Power Surge was Jean and her rapidly evolving powers in the same episode as the perk name. Mass Production was based on the tech levels really and how they were quickly churned out or improved things like the Sentinels, mutant harming soda, etc.

I'll see if I can fix that then as I have no clue how that came to be.

You can hardly steal her from Seiya when he barely notices her

Guess my point is those seem to be pretty large liberties. Mass Production in particular seems a lot stronger and extremely expansive.

I like everything except I agree with Mass production To Me should probably take a lot more research than using it once.

The ability to study and mass produce anything you get your hands on even at a reduced rate is fucking amazing.

Just my 2 cents I would drop it to be more like letting you mass reproduce anything you have provided you can study and research it and take out the single use mastery.

Mass Effect's tech is pretty impressive, especially the Reaper's stuff. Not a whole lot of ships can withstand a stream of superheated molten metal hitting them at relativistic velocity.

Tbh, mass production was the worst capstone by far before he buffed it. Iirc it was something like, "once you completely understand a technology and have the materials at hand you can mass produce it". Uhhh, if you meet those prerequisites, you can already do that.

Yeah I think I could work with that. Drop the single mastery to a general study and research while keeping the rest could be a good alternative.

Yeah that was the main reason I completely rewrote the thing as yeah it was complete shit..

That is understandable. I just feel like being able to mass produce literally anything provided you have time to study it is a pretty damn good perk without the single use mastery.

>What jumps have the best/your favorite guns?

say it with me now: gravitational beam emitter there is no stronger Purely technological Gun available

>Missiles?

cyclonic torpedoes from light of Terra are so far the strongest Missiles

>I need a good turret system at the very least.

this I don't know, they aren't as big a thin as you would think they would be...

I love the jump by the way, you have done really well and I want the gem of cyttorak so damn bad. I dont even have many mutant powers but I want to know what happens if I shove a harry potter wizard into it, their powers are genetic.

>tfw all these X-Men jumps make you want to use Tomb Lords to pull an Apocalypse on these people
I'm not sure I'm supposed to be having these wants.

No worries, asshole syndrom is common in all kinds of demon-dragons.

Those are good wants red. Give into them. Buy the power siphon power and be apocolypse.

Did you forget that you were the one to write the Complete. Global. Saturation. perk?

That's because I was contractually obliged to do so.

I'm not sure I sh-

OI. I didn't say what part of Apocalypse!

How well could a spartan 2 or spartan 3 jumper do against red vs blue free lancers?

Become a Spartan and then a Freelancer. Then you could stomp all the face.

Could someone post the most current versions of the MCU jumps?

Volume One vanished from the upload folder, and I think had a G3 version at one time, and the one archived on 4plebs from CCDT is only G2

Are there any other files vanished from the upload folder?

Warframe Jump is huge, but I've plugged enough hours into the games I figured I should make a build. First, my frame.
>WARFRAME: COSMOS

>Element: Free Fire, Life (1450), Space (1400)

Passive [Entropy]: Ability 1 adds entropy stacks, durability and ability strength scales with entropy.

Ability 1 [Expansion]: Storm of cosmic radiation pours from the caster, gradually frying all enemies nearby. Builds entropy stacks based on the number of enemies effected, but does not benefit from said stacks.

Ability 2 [Stellar Formation]: Throw an orb of plasma in a straight line, burning enemies on contact. Projectiles passing near the orb are consumed, adding fuel to the fire.

Ability 3 [Abiogenesis]: Life surges forth within a targeted area, speeding healing for allies within. Enemies killed within this area are consumed to accelerate the process.

Ultimate [Vacuum Collapse]: Space-time itself momentarily fails around the caster, pulling enemies apart in a thousand different directions simultaneously. This ability benefits most from entropy stacks, but also consumes all stacks upon use.

>Perks: Open Palm; Free Zen Projection, Free Augmented Sensors, Free Caressing Touch, Stealthy Shapes [Towering Figure, Nebular Palette] (1350), Non-Stealthy Shapes [Starry Night Aura] (1300), Discount Embodiment of the Oro (1000), Discount Gifts of the Void (850), Discount One for All (600), Personal Affinity (300), Helpful Friends (200), Discount Serene Footsteps (150), Discount State of Tranquility (100), Weapon Recall (0)

Oh this is fucking awesome, man. That is a very nice Warframe.

Given the wide range of possibilities, you may want to have the random ages be specific to origin. Just saying, as is you are guaranteed to have been held back a year in your history if you take the student background, at best. At worst, 26 year old enrolling to high school. On the other hand, you can be a 19 year old teacher (not impossible, but kind of strains belief that a high school would hire one so young).