People cant be this stupid right?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bitconnect is in the top 20
Case closed
Next!

>PAYPAL 2.0

Lmao, what are you expecting, cryptomoney is dumb as fuck dumb.
I'm just glad I bought at 10 cents.

they have a prototype? >PEOPLE CAN'T BE THIS STUPID RIGHT >mainnet releasing in 2018 Q1
>PEOPLE CAN'T BE THIS STUPID RIGHT

Proof of stake is a powerful meme

REQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST

Prototype? I am bullish on REQ for 2018, but this moon right now makes no sense...they literally have nothing else than a test net version of sending "Requests" (which are only possible with ETH). They have no PoC...they important part starts with API developing and this shit hasn't really started and people already value this 500mio? I am okay since i am in this from the start, but i want to understand the boomers mind. Guess pitches like PayPal 2.0 is enough nowadays

They probably just landed in Singapore and met with some people over the weekend.

Then a bunch of Chinese whales caught wind and bought a bunch.

There's a testnet out you cocksucker. Mainnet's coming out in a few weeks-months.

Dude shut the fuck up and take the gains. Fuck you remind of Charlie Lee when LTC was pumping. Just let the fucking market do its thing. Cardano is top 5 and is 5 years out from achieving its goals.

God, can you people shut the fuck up you insufferable bastards.

They haven't even started to do shit for main net. Check out GitHub and they Had vacation (No fucking meme). Not coming in weeks

You are right. I should let all the boomers run into random projects. Great new year start. :)

Ok pajeet. Go invest in Bazingacoin, then.

How dare they take a vacation on Chrismas after delivering early on the roadmap

Early? They said Q4 and released on the last stretch of Q4. In what way is that early?

>I am bullish on REQ for 2018, but this moon right now makes no sense
Oh yeah it makes more sense to get in when it is already over $5 a piece.

This is moon is the result of pump and dumps, hype and genuine market interest. Yo can play along these lines.

Undeniable is that REQ aims to be one of the best performers of 2018.

I bet you that my REQ is bigger than yours. Does that matter? No. Can you discuss any project objectivley even when you are invested?

The delievered something earlier and postponed the PoC to Q1. That's a zero sum game. And If you are able to deliever milestones from your roadmap earlier than planned, than your roadmap was planned poorly.

Vacation is totally fine. But your pajeet friend said main net would be weeks away, when the Github clearly shows the opposite.

HOOOODL GUUYS!

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Well probably people are seeing the potential. Stupid to buy it when it's fully operational

I quit my job after today. Going to trade crypto fulltime. The 1000% increase of REQ made this possible.

Everyone that invested a long time ago knows this will be THE crypto of the future. I feel bad for people that will sell this at $1, $5, $10 in the future.

People will commit suicide over selling this coin while they got it so early.

Meanwhile REQ drops like a rock

>buying at 10 cents
>not buying at 5 cents
No user you are the dumb money

Remember when ETH dropped from $20 to $6 and 80% of Veeky Forums sold their stacks of thousands of ETH?. Because I sure do.

except the req ecosystem already is being built and tested by other companies at the start of the year, it was done without REQ

Or people calling antshares a shitcoin when it went down to $3 from an ATH of $13~$15? Now worth $75 in just a few months? kek

That tragedy actually happened?

Read the whitepaper you don't know what REQ does or is used for. The entire point of Request Network is that you can pay with whatever currency you want (crypto,tokens,fiat) and the receiver can choose whatever they want to accept. Request Network then exchanges these things automatically at the lowest rates possible. The fee needs to be paid in REQ tokens and they get burned. You don't have to own any REQ tokens though because the REQ gets bought by whatever currency you used to pay with.

Read this: docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf

Yeah it happened will all big coins. BTC went from $35 to literally worth a couple of cents. also antshares That is the reason why Veeky Forums is not extremely rich right now even though Veeky Forums was usually the first adopter of these coins. Most people have weak hands and drop the coins when they crash hard like that. Only the true believers (usually redditors not Veeky Forums day trading faggots) got rich of them. Insane.