So you guys have been shilling LINK and REQ for months, and they have been my best investments...

So you guys have been shilling LINK and REQ for months, and they have been my best investments. Since both of them have made good gains already, which will be our next coin?

ITC

I believe in COLX.

Shitty exchanges, but once it hits a good exchange, expect an x15

PFR. Thank me later

>which will be our next coin
they are still our current coins - you haven't seen anything yet

You selling your LINK and REQ already?

Yeah to be honest, PIVX already transfers fast as hell and is a pretty good privacy coin, so COLX already meets a lot of criteria to put in as next gen, It literally takes me no time to move it between the wallet and out repeatedly.

But the one week maturation time before you can stake with colx is ridiculous too.

FUN
REQ-LINK-FUN is the ultimate hodler pack. The picture should actually be updated.

No, I am holding these for a few years. I'm planning to pump some new fiat in my portfolio, so I'd rather buy some new smaller coins rather than increasing my REQ and LINK stack with only 5%.

Good decision.

he is right OP, ITC (IoT Chain) is your golden ticket.

stk token will blow up.

FuckToken mate.

delet this

if you like pivx check out ALQO. also crazy fast and some very nice tech. best thing is that masternodes are on sale right now.

Where i can buy this shit?

btc

this. probably the most undervalued, under spoken coin out there. I bet you 90% in here never heard of it

This. It's going to 2b MC before chainlink probably. ChainLink is a guaranteed moon tho

Quick rundown?

ITC.

Chinese Iota but legit devs, partnerships, products all ready to be pushed out. People are talking about this now.

Yeah but those godamned slant eyed gooks won't sell it to the US. It's not on any market for USA afaik

Underspoken but its already 3$, why would it be worth to get in?

zzzzzz idk why I'm such a good human being but here you go: ELIX

screencap this and post it when it'll reach 16 USD

just wait until its all over the catalog and you cant avoid it. wait until after the pump and the dump then buy.

ECA just came out with a website update and impressive roadmap. Best staking gains in the game. Atomic swap app wallets etc. get in now as ya only 10 sats and new exchanges coming this month

Are you being facetious or is this a real strategy?
Serious Question