So, failed to deliver on time, with a broken program that isn't making jab shit anonymous

So, failed to deliver on time, with a broken program that isn't making jab shit anonymous.

I suggest to fucking dump this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvg.keff.org/
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scamcoin confirmed

Rip dogecoindark. They just failed.

Thanks, just bought 100k.

why is it upside down

$1 by feb

you post this on every fucking verge thread.

hello newfriend

Confirmed new friend

because it indicates the direction of the price

Told all y'all to sell.

WE TOLD YOU THIS SHIT WAS BROKEN 3 MONTHS AGO KILL YOURSELVES

keeping 1k, market is irrational af

Lesson learned, not putting money on this shitcoin for a while. At most, I'll buy the hype, and sell before news are supposed to come out. I wouldn't trust their team with a pen.

i finally sold my 1M at 1125 why is it going up now!!!

Because someone is getting there bags filled for February 1$ mark

Yeah, Someone is going to make a shit load of money off all this fud and all the cheap Verge they are getting form these cowards. I know I am.

>hurr durr XVG is broken
>it start growing the same exact second

LOL. I just want to sell it desu.

>February 1$ mark
$1 dollar market cap? thats ruff

Still made money off this shitcoin lmao. Upset that you lost your heroin money? :^)

Best laugh ive had all day. Wish I didnt have a head cold, I would laugh even harder at you.

thanks, just bought 100k

THE CHAD BOUNCE

Glad im not one of those suckers that sold in the depression zone.

Kindling for the fire baby

Do you honestly believe this or are you guys just that fuckin retarded? I don't understand how after all the betrayals and failures, anyone could keep on with this shit.

Just dropped 10k on this
How fucked I am?

You’ll double your money by tomorrow, the fudsters shook out the weak hands.

Its not a belief. Just look at the charts and look at the group working on it. Those guys are working over a holiday vacation for this.

I know one thing, when someone is passionate about their work, they will be rewarded.

This. Multiple delays and PnDs. Verge fags are straight retards.

They have been at it for years. They fucked it up before, they fucked it up now. They don't know what they're doing.

You learn from failure.

The passion and dedication of the verge team is not in question, this will be the next bitcoin whether you like it or not.

A-Grade satire

it wont it's a shitcoin. delusional verge tard.

who's still buying this shit?

You had a chance to buy verge cheap at under 100 sats for two months.

You missed the moon mission because your are short-sighted narcissists. You have a chance now during this refueling to buy, do not make he same mistake twice.

Hate on it all you want. You already shook all the weaklings out. I have nothing but hope and a sense of calm in me. Just dont wait for the Euphoria before you buy back in my friend.

Apparently they don't, and you don't learn from theirs.

Passion and dedication doesn't make money. Successful execution does. They have failed for 3 years. They needed McAfee to get above 3 cents, and even then he turned around and tried to extort them, which I do pity them (and XVG Whale) for.

Only comfy fags who bout under 150 sats will keep shilling this shitcoin scam

Endless determination and never saying no, more often than not, leads to success.

Mcaffe only talks about coins with real value that have not received just attention, look at factom ffs.

I've browsed the repo. Most of the code is copy-pasted from other old projects. (Anoncoin, shadowcoin etc)

>do not make he same mistake twice

He said, regarding a project that has made the same mistakes countless times for years.

Give me evidence that XVG is worth anything long term. No more faith.

This. We are the Church of Verge. It doesn't matter if they fail again and again and again. As long as we have our subreddit, Verge is the light. Amen.

You have been spoonfed countless times in the past day only to ignore it, that I guarentee. There is no reason for me explain things that will simply fly over your head.

Also this:
xvg.keff.org/

Seems like someone is logging all IP's from verge transactions here. So 0 privacy...

HOLY FUCK SELL SELL SELL

No it does not. Successful execution does. No more Hallmark card platitudes.

McAfee talks about what pays his bills through secret endorsement deals.

Verge, in its present form, is nothing but a re-branded Doge. If you want to say it's hollow hype and you just wanted make some fast money and ride the wave generated by that hollow hype, fine. Good idea, really. If you want to say it's a great project with professional leadership, you're dead wrong and you have no evidence for such a claim.

GET READY

Already proven false, you’ll have to do better, I’m afraid.

now is the time to buy, see you lads on the moon

Currently only Veeky Forums and pajeets are bagholding this scamcoin

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
it's in the top 10 in most exchanges, #1 at normie exchange litebit. too big to fail by now, we have to ignore the broken product

Absolutely untrue. As by Billionaire.

FUD article written by 4 pajeets using one pseudonym and you weakhanded fucks fell for it.

thanks for the cheap coins fuckos

Such a childish response is indicative of your raw inexperience in this market. Being narcissistic, jealous, and ignorant instead of being humble is an easy way to lose money.

I can only hope you can learn to separate your ego from your finances one day.

I could've made thousands off of Verge. That being said, I would've dumped my bags by now.

SHIT BUY BUY BUY

This is why you do not have thousands, live in the present, not the past.

The FUD has been priced in and it’s time for growth.

No idea who these street shitters are.

Maybe it's not fud. Maybe it's not haters. Maybe the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Maybe the devs past is full of failures. Maybe their present is. Maybe their future is too.

Maybe you're just holding heavy bags full of a shitcoin. Maybe you're the irrational one, and all the haters are seeing this shit for what it is.

i sold 1M of this today and am going to hang onto my remaining 400k.
I couldn't handle having having 90% of my folio in 1 coin especially one as volatile as xvg is.

Still not an argument. Show me why XVG will succeed. Prove it. Prove that they haven't added another failure to a long line of failures.

You already have my response, now I have only pity for you.

Now that I have to agree with. I did sell some my self and bought a couple other dips. Was never 90% but was in a little more than I like to be in anything more volatile than Ethereum.

Admirable to say the least, I done so and rebought several times myself.

Though to sell at this stage is questionable to say the least.

its the article everyone on plebbit is quoting

at this point who really knows. i'm just leaving 10% of my previous holdings for laughs, i've already 2x when it dipped.

Still not an argument. I have years of their lies and failures to point to, what do you have? Nothing.

If you can't defend your investment, then you have bad investment.

I’m sure you have many, this why you fail.

Look in the mirror Pajeet.

You cant look at any project and say its going to success, theres never a 100% chance. But I do know a determined group when I see one. They also have a larger community now to help them along. This project is in a good place right now. I dont really care is you buy or not. Not here to sell you my bags, because they are not for sale.

it's rocketing back up right now

hahaahahah!

Good idea dump it.. so me and my friends can buy back cheaper

verge spergs eternally btfo

Windows wallet is out.

good choice. sold off 80% of my stack at a 3000% profit, then bought back in (not as much) in the dip just in case this weird ass coin really does take off again

Not an argument. Only emotion and vitriol. The truth burns, don't it?

Determined to fail for years. I wanted them to get their shit together, but they can't.

i dont even care if it goes back up or not. i am out of this project because i do not support this level of unprofessionalism in a project that wants to become a legitimate currency. you had your chance. then you had another chance, and you still couldnt deliver. get raped sunerok. nobody respects you except literal sheeple

dumped yesterday at 80% gains, meh

underrated

Anyone that treated this as anything more serious than an opportunity to make a quick buck off of a pnd scam deserves to get burned. For reals, wtf did you expect was gonna happen?

Is this pajeet serious? I'm laughing my ass off. You must be underaged.

Why do people use this garbage?

They don't? You're talking about Verge right?

Its a fast paced website with little to no moderation. I know it sucks but Veeky Forums is the best you can hope for.

>Show me why XVG will succeed.
why the fuck do I need to do that? Verge doesn't even work lmao profit on the hype machine its still going to 3K whether they release wraith or not

All the dips I bought overnight are starting to move. I'm feeling good.

Only coin that can perform stealth transactions bypassing the public ledger... fucking amazing

All sorts of bug money would use this.

Lots of coins but the potential is massive

>dips
He says unironically about a coin worth 57 satoshis on Dec 10th. Someone just link the archived thread calling the pump already.

Although the project was a decent idea with the laziest shitty developers, did anyone do pretty good on gains with this shit?

I bought a good chunk at 222 and made some fuck around money when I sold early this morning.

Thats in the past. Im looking at that 5x im going to make this month.