Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1971: Can you IMAGINE being Kilim? Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Hiya. Here's the most up-to-date version of A Brother's Price. I'm inclined to just see this as finished at this version unless someone sees something wrong with it.

Changelog 31/12/17
General Revision
Corrected some spelling and grammatical errors
Noticed duplicated perk in Drop-in tree – changed perk to Luck of Fools
New General Item – Wedding Night Dodge Pack
Tweaked Item – Veil – provided upgrade
Expanded Location Table – still inadequate but good enough for this version – will prioritise in future revisions.

Any comments? Feedback?

Monogatari waifus?

Did someone claim Xenoblade Chronicles 2 or was it my imagination?

>IMAGINE
What, this isn't a Megumin thread.

Can you imagine being Kilim?
Just SNORTING to himself at how EPIC of a memelord he is and asking his buttbuddies to "hey wouldn't it be EPIC if you were to call me on Skype? I'd act like all PISSED and shit on the stream and like I'm drunk lel but I only drank Dr Pepper duduru~~".
His overreaction to shit is so fucking unfunny and fake that I honestly don't know how my room isn't full of vomit right now

[screaming image compression noises]

Changelog:
-0.3:
Added sentence in The End mentioning how long you’ll be here, added note about Item Imports, added Note about Inactive Companions and Location Items.

What the actual fuck are you going on about now, user?
Did you have a stroke?

Uh, no, I guess?

>His overreaction to shit is so fucking unfunny and fake
So you right now? Are you trying to be ironic?

Please lurk more and dont fall for a copypasta

I don't even know where to start.

>implying anyone in this thread browses anything except /jc/
Your expectation for the Jumpchain audience are too high.

Can confirm. Only here for jc.

It's not even just /jc/. Veeky Forums itself is pretty insulated from outside memes. But we make up for it with Veeky Forums memes that nobody else understands.

BLADE tried and then an user claimed it before he could.

So sort of?

>then an user claimed it before he could.
Good one. That user was shitposting, and we'll never see a jump or WIP for it.

So... The same as what would happen if he didn't claim it?

When do you think will there be anything that'll shake up the Jumpchain meta again?

Either when someone releases an actual Suggsverse jump, or when people start putting reasonable limits on things again like what Clover did with Shards. Or people start making Gauntlets or Reverse Gauntlets.

What's a Reverse Gauntlet?

Does anyone know of some good things to add to the Elixir from Generic Xianxia, besides the Draught of Unleashed Potential?

Also quick question, do you think it is possible to make another Elixir like it? From reading the scenario it sounds like as long as we have the ingredients we could perhaps make more.

At the risk of being a gigantic cheater, have you considered cloning it with Cheat Mode.

Various plants from xianxia settings could help or boost it. There are plants that give you elemental powers or make you monsters or cure all poisons.

Myself I just use it as is and give people pills to become snake people or spider centaurs.

Have you considered the Balance Formula from Worm?

Go to terraria and get the liquid generator fountans and make unlimited amounts.

Jumpers!

What is your favorite beverage?

The most up-to-date Irredeemable.

11th Submission v1.7 - Thread #1970: Apollo 13 Edition post no. 57189828
Tweaked Jumper Trinity – changed companion slot to 1 each from 2 each; made clearer relationship between imported/not imported Trinity and Argo; made clearer Trinity benefits from Argo’s power sharing mechanic.

Comments? Feedback?

I brew my own super strong yet sweet cultivation enhancing elixers which I drink from prepackaged juice boxes.

We got a list of flying ghost ships like Flying Dutchman? Or just flying ships in general.

Is that fresh squeezed saiuan milk?

World of cultivation has one that is also like fucking huge inside.

Sunset Sasparilla.

1000 CP if you go in without stuff from other jumps, 0 CP/only from drawbacks if you choose to retain it.

>Jumper Trinity
What happens Post-Chain when you can no longer import them?

During the chain can they hang out in those properties that allow for inactive Companions?

Raspberry lemonade seltzer.

Beer.

Stupid question. Would this setting count as post-apocalypse/dystopian?

Root beer.

Water

Soda

see pic

They'd be in the same boat as you or your other companions. They'd keep their cp stuff based on you but they don't have any chance of getting a spark like you can, just like any other companion.
And yes. I dont't see why not.

It becomes post-apocalyptic, yes, with Plutonian rampaging around killing cities and destroying infrastructure, but you can start early enough to potentially prevent it.

Not Brother_user, but it's technically neither. Plutonian does do a lot of damage to the world, but not enough to really qualify as an apocalypse. Think of it more of like a mix of horror/disaster story with the outward appearance and tropes of comic book hero story.

Reminder that most of the jumpmakers here are mere amateurs compared to the real writers of the jumpchain community.

Any tips on stealing the entire Droid army in Clone Wars? I love me some fancy robots.

I have, but it feels a tad cheap using that for some reason.

Meant more specific things but ok.

Forgot we had that, but would it even be useful since it just increases the compatability?

Huh, that could work. Feels weird though.

Well....it is a good thing, can't deny that.

Thanks for the help all. Pic unrelated...or is it?

Consider that doing it practically any other way may be impossible to harvest the ingredients in most settings, and will probably span many jumps in order to prepare everything properly.

If you're lucky.
It's actually NOTHING now.

>I have, but it feels a tad cheap using that for some reason.
Have you considered using the Really Nice Chest from Cthulhu Saves the World?

Why does this read as if the writer hated the setting?

There's and SCP coffee machine that dispenses whatever liquid you ask for, including the "perfect drink". Let's just say that is indeed the perfect drink.

...I'm getting mixed viewpoints. So should it go in an apocalypse/dystopian arc or no.

Disappointed, but not surprised.

Oh? did zen oh do the thing to the thing?

Is this accurate? Why can't they just climb down the mountain to get to Raftel?

>Disappointed
Why?

Like a month ago, it's not a new development.

Ah, thanks.

SB racism.

I really like the movie. The jump is even kind of decent.

But it really feels like in this case, the jumpmaker isn't doing this because they like the setting. They're pumping stuff out super quickly to make it a competition, and it feels really bland as a result.

What would you have changed, had you made the jump?

>So should it go in an apocalypse/dystopian arc or no
If you're looking for something like Fallout then Irredeemable is still quite a ways away from that. Sorry Red, I'm honestly not sure where you'd draw the line.
What happens is basically a slow apocalypse from a one-man natural disaster. It's not a neatly fitting post-apocalypse that's for sure, but I would think it would still count, laterly at least.
Society collapses, and nations are barely keeping themselves together before falling altogether. Infrastructure is totalled and roving gangs go about raiding and pillaging. And that's a few years after the comic starts.

Huh, that is a really nice chest. Thanks for that.

That is true, guess I will use it too then.Thanks for the help.

What IS Monster of Justice from Monogatari? Is it just a straight-up strength/durability multiplier, or do you need to be acting in the name of justice? I'm confused as to whether it's as straight-forward as it appears.

Happy New Year from yurop, /jc/?

Is using the jump's hypnosis perk on them more or less morally reprehensible then using the harem perk?

Your jumper is sent back to grade school, what do they look like?

In the case of things like Supplements (see: all the Servant nonsense in Fate/) or sub-sections (see: Warframe and its Warframe and Infestation tables) with their own point totals, would Jumper Trinity have the exact same choices as us or get to make their own mini-build? I imagine it's the first, but I might as well ask.

If you mix bee venom with the Draught an inject it into a person would it make a bee sting than never fades?

I'm ready for pre-K.

Fair enough, man. I just need to think about it then.

I'm not going to touch any of the items or the perks because I try not to comment on any of that stuff. But the biggest thing to me would be flavor text. There's no fluff in any of the text, it's all very bare-bones and comes off more like a shopping list, which makes the first page's story synopsis feel... out of place, I want to say? That's the biggest thing that stands out to me. I'm not touching anything else.

>pic related

To be clear, we mean human grade school right?

>300-600 CP for 100,000 soldiers that retain upgrades
>200-400 CP for a castle that automatically upgrades itself to be "impenetrable" in whatever setting
Seems way better than the other stuff in the relevant price tiers and kind of ridiculous at that price.

Yes

I look like a grown-ass man who got sent back 7+ grades

That doesn’t look like the thread number.

I shouldn't be surprised that you all have child versions of your jumpers ready on hand that quickly. But I am.

They are even cute too.

>not the armor that is 10x more durable than your skin, including all resistances or immunities you might have
Literally the best thing in the jump.

AND WHEN I AM OLDER I WILL BE THE PRETTIEST PRINCESS AT THE BALL.

So is Plutonian on par with Superman or what?

>for a castle that automatically upgrades itself to be "impenetrable" in whatever setting

But they destroyed the castles in the movie.

Both are pretty inconsistent.

You need some make up and a nose job.

Makeup, you say?

I don't think he meant clown makeup, Pennymort.

>the ethics of mind control perks

An argument for the ages.

What are some good imports for non-power armor? Already went through MCU Part 2.

>Rowling actually made Voldemort have a blue-haired fanfic daughter

That's not clown makeup. This is clown makeup.

(I need more Voldemort edits, though. I don't have nearly enough.)

Immune is immune: If you're already immune "10x more immune" is useless outside of kindergarten arguments.

I'd normally say the same, but that would result in absurd concequences.
Imagine you and your Trinity all summoning the exact same Heroic Spirit. That'd be wierd.
Given how variable and how many jumps there are, I can't really make a blanket ruling where there won't be some sort of problem with at least one jump. So, I'll have to default to that old chestnut of fanwank. If it makes sense, is plausible, not just possible, and makes sense in the context of your jumpchain/story, then rule one way or the other as you see fit. I would just ask, as always, for you to be reasonable, please.

You saw nothing!

I would say yeah. To begin with at least, before he discovered he's a reality warper and gains new abilities from it. His eye beams though were demonstrably more impressive than anything Supes has demonstrated as far as I know. He literally carved his emblem into North America from space.
Still, with Superman having so many different interpretations I think the one that Plutonian most fits power-wise is post-Crisis. I think.

But is charisma mind control?

Plutonian is better compared to the Sentry, he is a reality warper who acts like a flying brick because of poor control over his powers.

That is a very apt comparison.

Yes and no. It seems like a matter of degree more than anything - at what point does sufficiently advanced salesmanship become indistinguishable from mind control?

Yes, that's why women are the source of all evil

You can import any kind of armor/power armor/or robot into vanquished to make it a power armor/drone

Rowling didn't write that, you realize, she just gave it her stamp of approval because $$$.

Cursed Child jump when?