Personal bankruptcies & suicides inc

Personal bankruptcies & suicides inc

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7nfdmb/just_went_all_in_using_my_study_loan_to_afford/
linkedin.com/in/yuchao-noah-huo-cisa-188b9358/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did I miss something? Everyone knows supply chain coins are shit. Ven/Wabi/WTC are all utter trash.

I already feel bad for this poor fellow

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/7nfdmb/just_went_all_in_using_my_study_loan_to_afford/

huuurrrr duuuurrrr small correction

This endless cycle of shilling and fudding is so exhausting.

Why? What's going to happen?

Wabiton cucks are pathetic, just dump your shitcoins for ven it’s not to late

>Sunny Lu disappears
>Vechain website will go 404
>r/VeChain on suicide watch
>pink wojack surge on Veeky Forums
>funeral industry moons

i think we can add some disasters on the world
or some unhappy love

You waltoncucks are really getting desperate arent you? Dont worry, your walton shitcoin will be irrelevant soon and you wont have to worry about it after you kys

>thinks vechain is a simple supply chain coin

do a little more research kid before posting next time

Vecucks are immune to the truth.

Sunny Lu promises them milk and honey, Vecucks believe.
Sunny Lu lies about partnerships( Vechain has none), Vecucks believe
Sunny Lu pulls exit scam, Vecucks are in denial.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah can you try any harder?

They are all shitcoins fellow. Wabi/WTC and Ven. It might be the least shit but it's still shit fellow.

Ignore the haters or whatever they are, boyos. We've got a bright year ahead

Hes probably one of those people who invested in jibrel network. Doesnt realize not everyone is a retard like him who invests in a shitcoin

I agree, just picked up another 4 ETH worth due to this FUD thread. Life is good.

When you start seeing /biz fudding a coin more often, thats a signal that you should double down cuz this shit is about to blow

So many young virgin men are going to commit suicide because this chinese scam.

Im moving some from my TRX gains into this! Even the reddit is talking about the increase in FUD posts.

There is literally no reason to post unless it grants you something, thats why the majority of negative posts are legitimate FUDS trying to keep price down while they accumulate.

One useful thing forums tell us at least.

Typical. Trying to disrupt a good project because their projects are losing momentum. VEN and 2 token systems are more financially stable and will outclass others in pure usabilty. Add the years of testing to that record as well as their contracts with multiple industries and you get a usable blockchain token that can and will be implemented in a dozen industries across the world. FUD'ers gon' FUD.

this is what every single retard says any time someone makes a post saying their favorite coin is shitty. People make posts exposing verge as a scam because it takes away capital from real projects and brings bad attention to crypto. not because they're secretly trying to buy as much XVG as they can.

XVG is different, and yeah I see your poing, it's only gone from 0.006 to 0.16 c in a month. You wouldn't have got a few million out of it.

Oh wait, yes. Yes you would have.

>bitconnect is legit, look how much money I'm making

how do people keep holding verge after the whole mcafee fiasco? you made a ton of money on a scam coin, get the fuck out and take the win while you can

Whales has been accumulating for a long time. PBOC is confirmed, BMW is confirmed. Every single whale I know has at least 50% of their PF in VEN.

Just go all-in, and when you've 50x'ed your
money in 2 months, remember who got you there.

You shill'd me this shit some days ago. This better moon until march.

My man! VeChain is going to make us so rich, it's not even funny. Or wait ... yes it is!

>PBOC is confirmed, BMW is confirmed.
and these confirmations exist only in the minds of the Vecucks

who else /all in/. Gonna flip GVT and jibrel for more vechains soon. In 3 months I'll either be a millionaire or kill myself.

Millionaire before the end of Q1. Enjoy!

I'm all in as well oh yah!

Lets fucking go boys! 100x by January 2019. DYOR and you will see the light

All in since 9.2 k sats

Lol we have the same portfolio

We did get one. Plus Bittrex and Bithumb are confirmed the SEC is all over Bittrex and the equivalent to SEC of South Korea is all over Bithumb. Vechain is on the waiting list. Source is from Noah.
>linkedin.com/in/yuchao-noah-huo-cisa-188b9358/

>google PWC
> watch elton huang's (high ranking chinese PWC representative) talk about VeChain - youtube it
> let that digest
> do more research
> if you want to stay poor, ignore everything I just said

In the telegram?
Did he say both are already confirmed?

Yes.

Huge. Instant 3x once it hits bithumb.
I just hope it happens soon.

They got held up because restrictions. Same reason ICX hasn't listed in Korea yet. This team always delivers. I've been following them for a wile and they are by far the most professional and ruthless team in Crypto.

Been invested for a while but just watched that. Yeah damn. This is amazing hahaha

They really are on point. When they say 48 hours it means exactly 48 hours.
Sadly the exchamges are out of their hand.