What good Veeky Forums things are you looking forward to in 2018?

What good Veeky Forums things are you looking forward to in 2018?

Some new loli RPG or additions to preexisting loli rpgs. Specifically nechronica.

finally being able to afford my hobby, I got a decent paying job finally.
However it's in a new location away from my friends, so I have to find a new group of friends to play with.

Scion.

I might finish my huge monster girl gurps setting.

That will be fun

Warhammer RPGs.
Vampire: the Masquerade 5e (I want to believe).

>you will never be the shadowspawn gf

I'm going to strongarm my friends into playing Blades in the Dark, plus as many board games in my backlog as possible.

Also looking forward to The Yellow King.

Learning a new system for modern fantasy and having adventures.
Resuming my campaign that's been going for a few months now.

Seriously considering going on JoCo Cruise.

Several commissioned artworks of a dragon, a roll20 game I'm going to be running, and lifting weights, really.

That, and good food and cooking.

My college aged groupmates coming back from spending Christmas vacation with their families out of state. My character has been trapped in a flooding room for nearly 4 weeks.

Finding a D&D IRL that isnt full of douches. The odds are...highly against me.

My brothers are letting me try GMing, and we're doing a short Warhammer 40K adventure. Its gonna be awesome!

Exalted dragon blooded.

- Counterblast 2.0
- Siege if the Citadel
- Finally working on my Ogres for Kings of War
- Starting to play Batman Miniature Game
- semi Veeky Forums related, but really stoked for the new Battletech vidya to come out

Cortex Prime
that new Sentinels superhero RPG
5e likely moving, finally, into other settings (my money's on Planescape to let them bridge more easily towards other settings).
Genesys splats to really put the system through its paces.

Biggest thing: being able to continue a Technoir campaign. We did one session and then scheduling went to hell and then the GM moved to Japan, but we're finally able to continue tomorrow. The first session ended with my more-machine-than-man razorgirl starting to die after a shot to the roboleg caused damaged pneumatics to vent hot oil into their meat parts later when we started to beat pavement after a firefight. That was almost a year ago and lemme tell you that is one hell of a cliffhanger. I've thought about it at least once a week since last March.

I got a boyfriend.
On the bad side, he's into MtG

With net neutrality being abolished, and a new job to pay for it, I might be able to start hunting faggots and furries posting on the board.

Here's to dreams.

The death of MTG

GURPS Vehicles for Fourth Edition

gonna try and finish my setting
(I dont even have a fucking map or theme for it god help me)

What about bronies, weebs, pedos and soyboys?

Just take it one step at a time, user! Break every task into a set of little steps and try to do at least one of those every day, even if you don't totally finish. You've got this.

That'd be all of Veeky Forums at that point.

Friends being free to run games again. We're finally going to mess around with Eberron. Also going to be running our first game of VtM.

I want adeptus titanicus real bad. Gotta finish the 30k army before it comes out or the backlog will only grow...

As much as I'd love for them to release a new version of Planescape, I doubt they will. They don't seem to be interested in releasing full on campaign settings anymore. They're barely touching the settings with campaign books that don't give much more info than the DMG gives on the planes already.

I hope I'm wrong.

Forbidden Lands (kickstarter), 7th Continet expansions, reaching soem unlocks in Gloomhaven, starting the roleplaying game group up again with a copuple of new people , the new edition of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying Game, following what Paradox will continue doing with a World of Darkness.

WHFRP 4th ed

I'm finally going to run that DCC 0-level funnel adventure I've been promising to a bunch of normies at work. Might be a bit brutal, but if OSR doesn't get them first, D&D will.

therapy

Which adventure?

Vampire 5
5e content about other planes.

This. Shit's hype.

Hoping they'll release Anima's new rulebook. A MAN CAN DREAM OK?

Pillars of Eternity tabletop
WFRP 4th

Either or both might be crap, but it'll be interesting to see

Meanwhile I'm going to start my Reign campaign and try to work on my Shadowrun homebrew

Oh sure. In Spanish. English re-release never.

Plastic Sisters of Battle
Oh who am I kidding.
We're going to get dozens of new Primaris and SCE kits, elves might get something, a few token Xenos releases, possibly, and more Chaos kits.

Starting a last parsec campaign.
Haven't been able to play a character in a long time.

what?

The quality of this board improving; hah, who am I kidding?
Seriously though, I might actually start & finish my own solo PnP game, without deleting everything soon after I start.

Well apparently you have to look forward to.

An overall less passive-aggressive experience with roleplayers in general.

I just got scouted for a nechronica game some online person I know is running. What am I in for my experienced compadre?

Finishing my LARP alpha ruleset and hopefully getting into playtesting.

Finishing painting of the space wolves great company that I have been working on for the last five years and always got too tired of it to finish. Means also finally moving onto something else.
Continuing the Rogue Trader campaign we started last year. I missed role-playing.
Finding a gf

Working on my miniature back log and finding a new IRL group since I moved to a new state. Previously I've grown my previous ones but since I don't know pretty much anyone here I gotta try something else.

I'd also like to do more personal projects, or at least commit to them. My latest kick is monster books that describe a story or setting through the monster descriptions in lieu of a typical setting book. I've found some stuff in the OSR threads that turned me onto the concept so I'd like to give it a try.

I will finish my fucking writing. Damn it i will.

Finding people to play with