Any crypto around few cents with x50-100 potential, user?

Any crypto around few cents with x50-100 potential, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/guz5cgP
youtube.com/watch?v=qjKOWqIxZho
money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/
discord.gg/5dMfZPH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUN and TRX

FUN is pnd scum, no?

KIN on ED. Bound to explode upon Q1 integration into worlds most popular chat platform

ECA gonna 10x and that will just make it a cent. load the fuck up

PFR is easy 50x

Yeah TRX. They have cryptodoggies ffs

BIP

>240k market cap
>huge surge in recent trade activity
>pump coming with 20x possible and a new floor at 10x

BNTY

Russians (k, Buterin is exceptional) can into ccs?

discord.gg/guz5cgP just join a p/d easy money

Are you serious? Bip is an absolute shitcoin with no use whatsoever.

The problem with the PnD groups is that you are the money and they take it

Ironically... Bitbean.. They are rebranding to BeanCash, and their ticker will change from BITB to BEAN.

I guess they are already in discussions with a payment service and are releasing details early this year

Fuck off botting spamming faggot

Fun. cant believe it has been under the radar until now.

Electroneum.

Not short term, wait a year or 2 OP

It's the only escrow project with a working demo.

Marketing campaign starts in early January.

There's about 700 similar shitcoins with higher market caps.

Perhaps no x100 but I can easily see Bitbay doing a x15 - x20 this year

Bought just 300 etn already, lol.

DNA coin is an easy 10x

>$1.9k 24hr volume

LMFAO

DBC can be 50x, possibly 100x.

UFR. Low market cap, pretty low volume right now, but I think it has real potential.

Nice to hear that, bro.

What does ETN do? Just a payment token?

RLX. They just made a big announcement, secured a former executive from a big Wall Street bank onto their team. Market cap under $2 million, not even on CMC yet.

VIA (romano give me free via plz)

Ember will 1000000x in 20 minutes

150k volume between 2 and 3 days ago though

Who the hell told you that?

Trx

user.

The chart should show you it's not pnd

Why? It doesn't seems like it has an actual product. I can't imagine it blowing up at all.

yes

ico bagholder spotted

OP you seem like a nice guy so I'm gonna let you in on PAC

BitcoinZ

100x by July.

Yes. Only available on one exchange at the moment and seeking entry to multiple exchanges. Ability to mine the coin on mobile smartphones. Had one of the most successful ICO's in crypto history. Do a little research user and you'll see why its a great hold

PRL for long hold.

Also ZER. I'm mining this one right now.

>no mentions of COLX
Still pretty fucking undervalued, $36mil market cap as compared to $11mil a week ago. No love for it?

UFR

Yes, stay out

mooncoin

discord.gg/vGh73
if you want high risk vs high reward, join. or fuck off.

>Crypto
>Actual product
Please refrain from posting until you lurk more normalfag.

Up into April I think RCN could get to $1 if not more. Once they start opening up their platform to the public I have no idea how far this could go.

Dammit user it's been 20 minutes where's my gains?

UPFIRING

It's a very solid coin. I'd probably get more

TRX it's the cheapest coin in Binance, just waiting for a Normie pump

Tron is the most normalfag friendly penny coin.

is that kid mcafees own son or "his wifes son" ?

youtube.com/watch?v=qjKOWqIxZho

Network token

It's fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=qjKOWqIxZho lololololololol

htmlcoin (do not buy html5 on yobit)
I know, name is shit, marketing does not exist, they fucked up many things (for example old coins are still available on yobit), however team seems to be legit (but many of them are from 2,3rd world countries) and they have smart contracts (see htmlcoin.business). I am not really into tech, but htmlcoin is using Qtum (bitcoin and ethereum mix). Also check out their roadmap and github

I have bought it yesterday for 4 sat per coin so yes, I can dump my bags. However i believe, this shit is able to be 60 sat per html (similar to colx)
As always - please do your own research, because this is really high risk, high reward coin
I probably sound like fucking pajeet, so if you do not feel confident enough, do not buy this shit

damn, double nigger.

XRP is a coin designed by and for billionaires and trillionaires.

money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/

$90 Trillion - global paper and electronic money
$70 Trillion - global stock markets
$215 Trillion - global debt
$215 Trillion - global real estate

Asumming a supply of 100 billion coins, if 1% of these assets moves into XRP, that's a $5.9 Trillion market cap, or $59 per coin. For XRP to hit $1000, 17% of global wealth needs to move into XRP. If the circulating supply of XRP is kept at the current level of 38 billion, only 6.5% of global wealth needs to move into XRP.

Ripple may never release all 100 billion coins into the market. At some point they may "donate" tens of billions of coins to various central banks and then the central banks will use small portions of those reserves to intervene in the markets every few years. They could use XRP as the new global reserve currency for the next 80-100 years until the supply runs out. Then they abandon it in favor of something else.

Lots of cryptos can make fast transactions with 1,000+ TPS. Tomorrow, an even better crypto could be created. The technology is not what people are buying. People are buying the network of users. Ripple has been working with the banks and fortune 500 corporations from the beginning because if they can get the richest people and corporations in the world to use their currency, the rest of the world will follow.

Other cryptos are targeting the thousandaires. Thousandaires control only a small percentage of the world's goods and services. Therefore, any currency used exclusively by the thousandaires gives access to a small percentage of the world's goods and services.

The users are more valuable than the technology. Ripple is creating a currency for the billionaires and trillionaires. The thousandaires will eventually use whatever currency the billionaires and trillionaires use, just like how we all use worthless federal reserve notes, and even measure our crypto gains in FRNs.

XFT. Released platform beta 2days ago, marketcap sub 3M. 50x potential

My money is on this as well.
3000 etn on paper wallet. Not gonna touch until a year or two

Look up Electra (ECA) I’ve heard good things about it.

posw, youre welcome

Seems solid. Made an alarm for the end of Feb to buy some. Thanks

Mooncoin, it is not even a cent yet

Maybe you think that a currency with better properties than fiat can win simply on its technical merits? No. The currency with more users exchanging goods and services will win, regardless of its technical merits. Although having good technical merits will certainly help. Why hasn't Raiblocks or one of the other lightning fast, scalable cryptos already beaten BTC? Simply because people still want to trade goods and services for BTC, even if it is slow and expensive. If major, fortune 500 companies announce support for XRP it will result in rapid market adoption because of all the customers, goods and services represented by fortune 500 companies.

Look at it this way. A few car dealerships have already announced that they will sell cars for BTC. Compare that to Ford, or GM, or VW announcing that they will sell any and all of their cars for XRP. A local coffee shop accepting BTC, compared to Starbucks accepting XRP. A corner grocery store accepting BTC compared to Costco accepting XRP. Do you see that the scale of customers, goods and services is totally different?

Ripple is the Phoenix currency.

instead of wading through shit coins for a coin to invest in join a pump and dump group discord.gg/5dMfZPH

Ripple is an inside job. Ripple is owned by the same people who own the central banks.

Ripple is the debt jubilee.

pajeet

HST desu

COLX might do a verge

What does it matter whether the price is a few cents. Surely all that matters is the x50-100 potential?

>I know four coins that are guaranteed 100x by end of the month. But you wouldn't be interested - they trade for more than $1

OK I'll bite, what are they?

The matter is that I don't have at that moment sufficient amount of money to gain something ponderable from mooning cryptos above 1$.

They're going to run XRP up to $50 Trillion and reset the global financial system. Just ride the wave and then put your profits into whatever privacy crypto you want. It would be stupid not to pick up the free money.

Is that Amal Graafstra on the pic, btw?

If you don't understand the difference between percentage gain and nominal gain, then how can anyone help you make good investments?

If you invest $100 and a crypto goes 10x then you have $1000, it doesn’t matter if it went from .10 to 1 or .01 to .10 it’s exactly the same

This you total brainlet

No, Thor Bjornsson

This. It has a working product and has another project for its platform within the month. Only 60 cents and it didn't dump after the beta was released which was huge because everyone thought it would dump after that but it held strong.

ELTCOIN

Ok, you're right ofc, but again we have no guarantees that already mooned cryptos keep increasing in price.

UFR, solid project, original idea, low market cap. Can 50x in some months.