How does your party save her?
Hard mode:save her without killing them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HNbqvqf3-14
youtube.com/watch?v=C6MOKXm8x50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mouse Guard general?

She seems fine.

The way I'm seeing it, the bunny people can save their own fucking princess. I'm not going to mess with the Ferrets over a bloody bunny. They are many times bigger than us, so chances of them getting out alive is way better anyway.

>But you have to!
I guess it's time for the old ten-mice-in-a-sock trick.

>ferrets have a tendency to collect trash

>I guess it's time for the old ten-mice-in-a-sock trick
and what kind of battle stratagem might that be?

You get ten mice, put them in a sock, and try to pass for a mustelid.

My ferrets would just ask that ferret to be a good boy & give her back.

Also, Ferret pics thread

>having unharvested fur pelts as pets.

I'm laughing my ass off.

We're all murder hobos so we would probably sell her off to some slavers before we even considered walking all the way back to her kingdom

>ferrets
>fur pelts
>not bloodthirsty miniature murderbeasts

I lived in rural china once, and ferrets can murder an entire pen of chickens in a couple of minutes. They don't eat the chicken, but they kill them and drink the blood from their throats. They can also slip in through any hole in the wall or fence so you have no way to prevent them from getting to the chicken. They are horrible fucking creatures if you are their size.

And their furs are so soft. Kill the bastards and take their fur.

Not sure why people hate on ferrets. If you feed them right, & play with them properly ferrets make great pets.

Mine don't nip, scratch, or smell bad. Ferrets is a cute

fuck off

Do you just lurk on /b/ for random images to make shitposts about?

You pretty much described most pets from a robot's point of view

The best pets I had were both ferrets.

See, she's perfectly happy. No rescue required.

>How does your party save her?
Very weasily.

Nice try ferret, hand over the rabbit girl

Listen, if she isn't okay why isn't she screaming?

Oh, you.

Ferrets are great. Definitely higher maintenance than cats or dogs, but they're adorable and loads of fun.

You do need to get used to things disappearing off to wherever they've decided to make their stash, though. The ferrets my family had when I was growing up particularly liked socks. If you left a sock out on the floor, you could guarantee it would end up under the couch the next time the ferrets came out to play. Sometimes they'd even try to snatch the socks right off your feet while you were wearing them.

I've heard that from every ferret owner but mine don't do that. Mine will hoard their toys, they love rubber, & one ferret will steal tampons out of my wife's purse. The other one destroys my shoes. He tore through a pair of work boots I left out & i had to replace them.

Ferrets' probably learned their stoat cousins' mind tricks.
youtube.com/watch?v=HNbqvqf3-14

>Killing them for one off profit
>not using them to hunt rabbit for even more furs

Well, first, let's... dance.

youtube.com/watch?v=C6MOKXm8x50