Show off screenshots of your current campaigns. Or photos of your sessions, if you're not afraid

Show off screenshots of your current campaigns. Or photos of your sessions, if you're not afraid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LNDI5wTmocE
make.girls.moe/#/
imgur.com/a/ytwqT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are the memes true? Does no one on Veeky Forums actually play games?

This be my krewe of bitches, yo.

>Left one is Helda, She of the Iron Magic Fangs
>Left-center is Gorla Bong-Bottom, Level 24 Cleric of Oompha
>Center is Asmodia, LE Fighter of Mass Destro
>Center-right is Balarooma, Magic-User of the Arkane Order o' Ten Fidy
>Right is Regg'Lis Farreacher, Otter Barbarian of the Ten Thousand Islands

I considered posting something, but felt it'd be too cringe. desu.

Do it.

I don't think people just have screenshots sitting around, give it time, people might play a game, take a pic, then come back.

Here is a city map I've been making, so far it's just the walls, main roads, and river

Don't have any good screenshots, but my group tried to stream for a while. We eventually got burnt out on that.

Here's one of our last ones, 8 months ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=LNDI5wTmocE

>Felinid

I hope youre not the fatass.

where did you get that printed?

seems like such a large print for a pretty barren battlefield

No, looking over it I just realized that this was the session that I got high beyond belief and spent most of the session puking in the bathroom. I come in at around the 2 hour mark.
That's Eric, he's the odd one out. He got into it late and likes sports.

Look, the GM's a bit of an odd cunt, I'm doing my best to go back to normal.

Nice try

>got high beyond belief and spent most of the session puking in the bathroom
I know that feel. I don't smoke until after sessions anymore. I tried playing Shadowrun high and I was practically catatonic during the session. It's okay because my PC was drug addled and practically catatonic that session, too, but I've since stopped.

Yeah, it's definitely unfair to the group if you can't even function.
One of my mistakes was that we had our residents stoner friend over and he brought stuff that was much stronger than what I had tried before, so I took what I thought was a reasonable amount and just flew out the other side. But it was a mistake to in the first place.

A friend of mine has the luxury of access to an industrial printer

This may be hard to believe, but I run one weekly game, and play in 3 others (though these three are rather intermittent).

I just can't imagine anyone takes photos (or screenshots) of their games, except very very occasionally. Even if I did, I'm not sure how terribly interesting it would be without any context.

Here's the character portraits for my group's silly Maid oneshot where the maids were working for Batman. Characters were rolled randomly then generated using make.girls.moe/#/

A screenshot from tonight. PCs were at a shrine.

Don't have any pictures from recent sessions. We get too into it to stop.

Not bad.

Last time I posted this was for that big Nechronica thread a ways back, but I figure it's a good fit for this thread too.

Behold, a flashback sequence starring four murderous undead eugenics children versus a fuckload of human soldiers sent to take over/purge the facility they grew up in. This goes about as well as you might imagine.

Disgusting.

Oh, absolutely disgusting, and chuuni as fuck, too. The actual main party is much less retarded, but this was a fun digression into maximum edgelord territory for a session.

That's a sweet map, user. Mind posting the full version? Or all your maps?

My Players current star map in Stars Without Number

>In person game, no pictures
>Hardly ever do anything for maps beyond drawing lines on a play mat and using dice for character tokens
>90% of the game is just sitting around roleplaying
It sucks that it lacks that kind of peripheral stuff but holy shit my group is good

Sure, I'll post the full maps when I get home. I have daytime/nighttime versions and make new maps all the time. I also have .png files for trees, rocks, roads, farmland, NPCs and other stuff.

I'm kind of a dummy about file posting, but can you post. Png files here?

You can just upload them to imgur and post the link here.

Visual representation of current situation

I don't have "current campaigns"

Need help?

Players were barricaded inside an inn with an entire town's militia setting up outside to take them out. Long, grueling fight. Miraculously only one PC died. Only about the third session in.

The guy on the phone was just taking a photo also, I had just revealed the map.

>Game started early December
>First session was good, planned to meet up next Saturday
>Next Saturday
>Nobody shows up
>Ask group chat about it
>Turns out they meant NEXT Saturday
>One of them wouldn't be there next Saturday due to holidays
>Or for practically the rest of December
>Try asking them if this saturday sounds like a good day to continue the game
>Only one has responded, and it's a "maybe"
I just wanted to have them fight some pirates and backstab a douchebag elf

Same here, why the fuck are people so flaky? Yeah, real life happens but when you make plans, you stick to those plans, even if it's for fun. Goddamnit I've had so many no shows.

I don't understand people-WHY the fuck would you post in a LFG thread, lead me on, walk you through creating a character and explaining the rules, waste my fucking time and then fucking disappear and not answer me?

I see your green icon on discord bitch.

>Sure, I'll post the full maps when I get home.
Bless you, user.
As for uploading, you can do as this user said and upload to imgur or you can upload them to MEGA.

Where'd you get those portrait cards?

It's going excellent.

>joms bond

dumb sponge bob angry reaction poster

HOW many characters?

This thread makes me wonder. I'm making a map of a small, somewhat vertical underground smuggling operation on a 16x25 unit grid with about 3-4 floors. There are several areas where the corridors are only 1 unit wide and a few further down that are 2 units. Is this too cramped?

Pdfs and a printer

Here was the end of my Blades in the Dark game in my group's homebrew setting. One nice thing about running games over roll20 is being able to browse through the scenes and relive the memories.

neat, bit fucking blurry but yeah

Check out roll20 or some play-by-post forums. That should help.

30+ Hours in MS Paint to throw some Hags riding vehicles at my party this friday

A lot of those are actually ex-characters. Either because they died or because their player left.

The active ones are:
>Oricus, the Sauromatian Witch King (Warlord/Wizard) - The only one smart enough to bring a mount to a campaign with lots of traveling.
>Ariovistus, the Ermorian Gladiator (Fighter) - Most known for his suicidal charges straight into any potential combat encounter. Lives only by the grace of his good defenses and heals from the Warlords.
>Egalitus, the Ermorian Centurion (Warlord) - The "mom" of the party and quite possibly the only sane character of the bunch.
>Franz, the Ulmish Priest-Smith (Runepriest) - Self-appointed "only good guy in the party." He's also the lord of bad rolls and mostly speaks in fake German.
>Imbrios, the Pangaean Scout (Ranger) - The designated scout (Twothrought isn't great at his job) and DPS machine. Likes drinking lots of wine and running away from fights.
>Saoluthi, the Ermorian Spectre (Sorcerer) - Probably the most powerful guy in the party and also most likely to either sell everyone out to the BBEG or try to take the BBEG's place.
>Twothought, the Agarthan Scout (Warden) - Knows nothing about the surface world apart from the fact that he really likes their food (which is surprising since his race doesn't eat). Befriended a cave drake which is the party's most valuable asset because it pulls the shitty cart that the entire party (apart from Oricus) uses to get around.

The party is currently infiltrating the hideout of a bunch of assassins, and they didn't quite go in silently. As a result, they are running low on spells and other resources. Next session might make or break them.

Is your party getting into a drag race with the hags?

From my current 5e game, the PCs are ship wrecked on a moving island on a crash course with the mainland. In this scene their investigating an old tomb infested with monsters to find some alchemical reagents so they can help a ghost reactivate his arcane lighthouse.

Yes, they're going to be renting Brooms of Flying

Alright so I'm seeing a lot of people with isometric map set ups, my question is, why? Isn't it easier to just go to token stamp, use the art of whatever the character/monster is and throw it on the board? Why use isometric tokens? Pic is what I usually use.

Because it looks nice?

I like putting effort into either acquiring detailed tokens, or drawing them myself. It's great practice, and with the players' tokens, and unique foes, it gives me ample opportunity to practice art.
And Mapmaking is quickly becoming a hobby too.

>And Mapmaking is quickly becoming a hobby too.
Post your maps, user. Don't hold out on us.

Making your own iso-tokens is fine and good, but I think from a practical stand point due to how shitty roll20 can be sometimes, having a clearly defined edge to the token and something that distinctly marks it as what it is/stands out from the background is of higher importance.

>Screenshots.
Nigger it's a table top. What kinda Roch fag can screen shot with his table? I ain't got no Tabolet.

Because it doesn't look half-assed. My players like seeing effort put into the campaign

Isometric tokens are effort?

imgur.com/a/ytwqT

That's all that I have for now, but I make them as I go. Hope you have some fun with them.

abase yourselves commoners

Well how did this come about? If it was dug out then that's fine.

>Waaa don't give your disposable characters fun names.

>30+ hours
The fu-
>MS Paint
Oh.

Next time try paint.net.

Regularly yes, because if a picture without a background doesn't exist you've gotta either make it or find one that's the right angle and cut out it's background.

I got a couple of things, got a rough doodled postcard that I made for the group for Christmas vacation as it were.

Then a welcome back sign with an as of yet unmet NPC.

And the parties map and whereabouts (the hazard sign of course.) They are currently trying to save a starlet to curry favor with a wealthy entrepreneur.

This looks terrible!

Thanks a bunch, user!

You might find it a bit heretic to only do this kind of thing via irc, but here we are

>Are the memes true? Does no one on Veeky Forums actually play games?

I'm a DM not a photographer you ridiculous la-la homo man.

Pic related is from 2013 when a session had to be cut short and I wanted a photo of everybody's location so we could resume next time.

>welcome to the prone zone

ok that's good

it's a meme

MS Paint is still fun for goofy shit.

>I'm the DM
>Party is an alchemist that can mutate itself and create chimeras and Philosopher stones
>A pyromencer with the soul of a fire dragon
>A Knight half-elf half-dragon with little fire spells and great comic

Basicaly it's one piece with cthulhu like monsters and "problems" (think colour more and less deep ones) With celestials in the skys and dragons that represent the stars and the sun. Also the god of death is terminated (his name was Therminus LOL) and the god of life took his role to become the powerfuller god named Euthanasie.

>Party is an alchemist that can mutate itself and create chimeras and Philosopher stones
>A pyromencer with the soul of a fire dragon
>A Knight half-elf half-dragon with little fire spells and great comic
And this is why I don't like Pathfinder.

It's not Pathfinder it's a System i did myself.
A homebrew if you want.

Also
>>muh da all shiet are PF.png
I understand how PF is bad but not every High Fantasy story are from PF.

maybe magic wand out the white backgrounds and outline the ship in a bright color?

Wow, I thought I put a lot of effort into my maps...

WW2 Roleplay?

the GURPS game i'm GMing. the white is because I had to make the map a tad bigger.

I'm not at my computer right now, so enjoy copy and paste phoneposting from my Marvel Heroic campaign.

>With your knife in its side, the creature can only limp around a bit. Swarmed by spirits and unable to speak about its commands, it appears to look at its tremendous metal hands in an act of semi-awareness. It picks up the beam that Forcefox hurled at it and then, rather than throwing it, raises it into its rightful place and holds it there, as if attempting to hold up the building all by itself. You don't know why.

>The Kitchen begins to deconstruct itself at a rapid pace, and you're running out of time. Anyone with at least Tech Expert can activate the teleporter, spend a Plot Point to do so anyways, or wait for the teleporting girl to return. There's nothing left here you can save.

Good stuff! Dig the tokens in the original pic too, did you make those as well?

From my Star Wars Saga Edition game I gm

Fucking donkeys, always stealing maps.

Did you... screenshot the pasted screenshot? Why would you not have just uploaded the picture itself!

Thanks! Yeah I made those too. I'll post them as well, I forgot those in the first one.

Looks good so far.

so many times I should have drawn isometrically on a battlemat. ty user