Why is everyone getting in touch with their fucking feelings and rage dumping because the dev is a little late...

Why is everyone getting in touch with their fucking feelings and rage dumping because the dev is a little late releasing Wraith? Would you rather it be a buggy ass platform that froze your shit, or a working product that is guaranteed to explode in value? FUCK OFF, weak hands

Other urls found in this thread:

xvg.keff.org
xvg.keff.org/
github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE/blob/master/src/qt/i2poptionswidget.cpp
anoncoin.net/anoncoin/html/i2poptionswidget_8cpp_source.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>unironically shilling dogecoin dark

lmaoing @ u tbqh rajeesh

Osx and windows are out already. Only waiting on linux .

xvg.keff.org
New verge wallet dumping every verge user ip
LOL

If verge is dogecoin dark why is dogecoin dark still traded on binance?

fuck off pajeet

Nice was about to post the same. This is the reason I dumped my coins.

The way crypto works is BUY THE RUMOR (new protocol release) and SELL THE NEWS (the new thing has been implemented).

Think of earlier this year with the SIBOS conference and the coins involved that dumped hard AFTER REALLY GOOD NEWS came out officially. People accumulated way before the conference and dumped when they heard good things.

Crypto is the bizarro world of stocks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> A LITTLE LATE
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

whats wrong? did "pajeet" hit a nerve, fucking vergens lmao

And also because I browsed the github repository yesterday. Much of the code ist almost 100% copy pasted from other projects,

Do you realize how irrational it is to be mad at the market? If you weren't emotionally attached to this project you would have seen this coming from a mile away. You are a shitty trader if you fight the market instead of going with the flow.

Thank the fuck lord I dumped that shitcoin and moved on to real tech

kek'd also
newcoiners never cease to amaze

Idiots only dump this coin... stealth tech is amazing confirmed huge money coming in a week.

Only someone who doesn’t have a clue what they bought or making a quick buck sells.

>It's the "..." guy again
lmao keeping buying those "dips" newfag

Man, I should have dumped these bags when idiots were paying 1700 SATS.

Dear sirs, Verge berry good, please no dump. Wave will make coin berry private, dump is big mistake!

haha, no I'm the ... guy, but I sold once the github errors started being posted. Buy the rumor, sell the news.

Its a Dogecoin fork that runs transactions through TOR to obfuscate IP addresses, you would get the same level of 'privacy' from using Bitcoin through TOR. It has a public ledger and pretends to be security focused.

It's dogshit. Their killer update is ability to turn IP masking on or off. I don't think theres ever been a recorded incident of some drug dealer getting caught on the dark net selling drugs because the feds got his IP address.

It's vaporware, if you're up from your initial buy, sell now and count your blessings.

Let them sell. They will be back.

That’s how their portfolio look like shit.

It's doge plus tor. And it doesn't actually work. And even if it did work, then it still won't get traction. Because anonymous privacy coins will not be tolerated by the powers that be. Which means you have zero chance that big corporations will accept these coins ever. They will always be marginalised. Muh darknet coins. Muh terrorist financing. Muh tax evasion. So your bags in ZCash, Monero, Verge will be worthless and all you will be able to do is trade amongst each other and live in deluded land. Sell them and move on. You're wasting your time.

Don’t need corporations. Just wealthy people who need this tech for a reason and we know that definitely exists.

> Just wealthy people who need this tech for a reason and we know that definitely exists.
Yes senpai. But if your beautiful coin is not accepted anywhere as payment then what is the point? The value in crypto lies in its potential for mass adoption. No mass adoption, then no value.

Governments can't ban cryptocurrency.

You not aware of the underground activity they don’t need to use it to buy a coffee. Coin don’t need mass adoption

Follow the money

Well their main privacy feature does not work. See:

>there are people in this thread right now who unironically ACTUALLY believe verge is good tech
get dumped on fucking brainlet normies

But the value of any currency depends on the amount of places where you can spend it. If your coin is only accepted in outer Mongolia then it will have less value than a coin that is accepted world wide.

> Governments can't ban cryptocurrency.
No need. They can just make it illegal for a business to accept crypto as payment.

The tech as they have outlined in their blackpaper sounds promising. But they have not implemented it yet, altough promised several times last year. You need to realize that the newest update does not contain the «wraith protocol». It only contains stealth-adresses but that is nothing new. Many long forgotten shitcoins had this feature already.

>dev is a little late releasing Wraith
ahahahahaahahahahahahahaha
xvg.keff.org/
ahahahahaahahahaahahaahaha

>THEY DIDN'T BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAID WRAITH WASN'T GOING TO COME OUT
You fucking retards are so dumb that you wouldn't know good advice if it slapped you in the face. They've pushed Wraith back a total of FOUR times now. This coin is a piece of fucking trash and you're letting the devs circlejerk you around like the dumbasses you are

Haha it's actually easier to get the IP Adress of the participants than it is with bitcoin

They can't do that, at least in the US.

Stop throwing fudd. Read the github pages.

Your just nervous cause wealth will move from monero out

> They can't do that, at least in the US.
Why not?

Well, I've been on github yesterday for about an hour to analyse the activity. Most checked in code is copy pasted from other projects with very little modifications. Don't believe me?

Ok: go their github repo. Browse through the folders in the /src/ folder and open some random .cpp files. Copy paste come of the function names and class names you see to google: You will find the repositories where they copy/pasted the code from.

I see that in over 100 projects.. what’s the point

For instance, compare these two files:
github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE/blob/master/src/qt/i2poptionswidget.cpp
anoncoin.net/anoncoin/html/i2poptionswidget_8cpp_source.html

They are identical, only with the copyright removed in the verge repository. To be honest: It's quite common in software development to copy/paste code or use third party code as a dependencie. It's just that it seems that the verge devs have not actually written much code by themselves.

I dumped as soon it went back up after the new year's dump, a deadline is a deadline. Should have dumped earlier to be honest since everything was a shitfest of redflags.

Shit is fucking retarded.
The product could have been the cure to cancer via the blockchain, it didn't even matter anymore, they did all they could to ruin interest.
What a circus of manchildren, from McCoffee being a psycho cunt, to that XVGWhautists making the price tank every time he would open his smelly britbong mouth (and it won't fucking stop) to the scumbag dev with the ego of an edgy 12yo kid who thinks he's cool.
It's over, if anything it went way better than it could have gone thanks to all this, this shit could have easily dumped to 300 sats if it wasn't for the hodl xD mentality.

They copied Dogecoin. Which is a copy of Luckycoin. Which is a copy of Litecoin.

Doesn't removing attribution violate the MIT license? Crazy

you stupid retard
xvg is a scam. the "tech" outlined in their toilet paper can be found in other coins. its not something special. it doesnt work.

It does work have you tested it. I did

Why so much fudd, you guys scared

b-but mcafee shilled it g-guys