Some guy on reddit killed TEE HEE MACARONI

I was gonna copy and paste but the post is too long for Veeky Forums so here is the link.

reddit.com/r/rpg/comments/7nr58k/i_killed_tee_hee_macaroni_long_post/

PIC NOT RELATED

>some guy on reddit made up a story about a made up story he read on Veeky Forums
>and then posted it here for upvotes

>Reddit now killed tee hee meme

Neet

>linking to (((reddit))) for upboats

you are the worst human being

>Too long for Veeky Forums
Ugh

My user name is unsanemaker on reddit. I found this and thought it was funny. I thought Veeky Forums would like it.

Not mine dude. I honestly thought it was funny as hell. I just posted it here because of the first image says the guy linked has Veeky Forums on the top.

Honestly, I would have loved to see Tee Hee's stats for shits and giggles.

It was like 1000 character's too long when I found it. Which I did not know there wasa limit on Veeky Forums for characters.

It's called making more than one post.

Fuck, I didn't think of doing that when I copied it from reddit. I feel stupid now.

Live and learn

>all that shit

fake and gay, just another brand of "le epic nat 20"

>Veeky Forums

fuck off

>Oh, this is hilarious. It's evil and you got away with it. You, sir or ma'am, are amazing.
>You, sir or ma'am
death camps for people who type this phrase

The last thing I want is to be blasted for sexism because I put Sir if is it a woman. God knows SJWs are everywhere.

That's really pathetic. Not only was the guy unable to handle the whole thing like an adult, he had to go out of his character to deal with the issue.

You never go out of character. Ever. This guy is pathetic and really should just go and stay go.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I think it is hilarious for the fact that I have never seen a player go out of their way to find a way to kill an NPC for no other reason but petty revenge.

The non-retarded solution is to simply not use either, if that's really what you want to do.

I find the story pretty unconvincing as I doubt a GM would have let him die in those circumstances, specially if 75% of the group loved him, that would give him far too much plot armor. And really, if you're going to go ooc just to kill an NPC, that whole plan was terribly convoluted. You could just bash his head in. Much simpler.

Also the memory rings? Way to ruin a perfect crime.

Perhaps to make sure they remembered it? Now that i think of it..it is pretty stupid.

>reddit

>>>/reddit/

Just die.

LMAO epic owned xD anonymous ftw

He said he is deleting it.

Now that I think of it, this was fucking stupid.

Fuck off reddit

It's deleted.

Nice thread, you cock gobbler.

I took screen shots

Glaring spelling errors aside, this was a pretty well-planned scenario. I can only imagine the catharsis he and Jessica felt when the deed was done.

None?

Yes, yes, le ebin "every roleplaying story is a lie" meme. You're unique, and special in this safe hugbox. Now sit down and let other people talk.

Oh, this is hilarious. It's evil and you got away with it. You, sir or ma'am, are amazing.

You're trying too hard. You're cringey.

Jesus are you like 12 years old or something

I’m just trying to consider the train of thought that led to a guy making up a fictional continuation of a scenario that was already fiction in and of itself.
I can only assume he is so bored or so lonely that this is the genuine best thing he could think of to do with his time.

Not every one, don’t be absurd. That makes no sense at all. Yours is though. In fact, it’s a lie about something that was in all likelihood already a lie.
I don’t really need a hugbox or to be a snowflake; my uniqueness or lack therefore is not really necessary for you to lie, and I don’t need to be comforted for you to be a liar either, unless you’re of course somehow implying one of the single stupidest things I’ve ever seen on Veeky Forums and reddit getting “beaten” or whatever it is you blathered on about before removing it somehow offends me.

Veeky Forums sucks ass.

fucking finally