The young and rambunctious ladyknight that has been tagging along behind your party...

>the young and rambunctious ladyknight that has been tagging along behind your party, enamored by your exploits turns out be the princess
>the princess turns out to be a princess (male)
How does your party react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6bGW4ShpNU
theguardian.com/books/2007/nov/10/history.society
nhentai.net/g/134035/
nhentai.net/g/187003/
nhentai.net/g/206270/
youtube.com/watch?v=z3hu8SDRQmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>awwww yeeeea

>princess
>male

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

The wizard (me) slips the Girdle of Femininity we've been hauling around onto the Prince in his sleep for being a fuckin' weirdo, thus ending your shitty magical realm.

And yes, we do have an actual GoF that we've been keeping around ever since the new guy narrowly avoided putting it on after the more experienced fighter in the party told him to never put on equipment you just found lying around in the middle of a dungeon floor. DM was giving the amused stare.

Awww yes son, you and me are gonna crush puss all over this kingdom.

i feel like having one of those around is a magical realm all its own just waiting to be entered

DAMNATIONS, KARL! AGAIN WITH THIS KNAVERY?

>the young and rambunctious user posts his magical realm on Veeky Forums because he'll never experience romantic, sexual, or even friendly affection in real life
>the user turns out to be an user (faggot)
How do you react?

>Uuu, my thingy is gone! Mr. Wizard...can't you help me~?

Wait...does Karl regularly dress up like a woman and worm his way into your party's collective heart?

NAY, BVT HE IS RATHER FOND OF SIMILAR SHENANIGANS. I STILL REMEMBER WHEN HE MISINTERPRETED OVR MAPS AND LED VS DIRECTLY INTO THE WOMB OF THE SPIDER QVEEN, RATHER THAN HER TOMB.

I AM STILL NOT CERTAIN HOW THIS WAS POSSIBLE.

We... try not to think too hard about it too much. Everyone in the party is male and our composition consists of wizard, two fighters, and a cavalier whose answer to everything is mounted combat. Guy describes what his horse is doing along with his own actions whenever he can, though I find it a bit amusing.
>"Thingy"? Princess, women aren't meant to have thingies, that is strictly the realm of men. Now, now that the rest of the party knows of your identity, I advise you don't stay near any single one of them too long without my presence while we return you to your Father's castle. Gods know that the presence of a woman changes the minds of young men, often for the worse.
Yeah I dicked the king out of a heir, but its not like he knew either way and I doubt the "Princess" would have made a good Prince to begin with.

Ranger/Barbarian gets upset because this gets too complicated for him, but insists that the dibs he called earlier still holds.

Wizard will offer kindly assistance with polymorph magic, to rearrange things if needed, pointing out it's totally sure to get the gender right, but no guarantees for staying the same species.

Cleric doesn't care, they don't really have concept of gender. Or nobility.

Oracle/Vessel doesn't mind as long as knight/princess remains her big sister. This will get complicated later down the line when she inevitably realizes that as sister of princess, she should also be princess. And trust me, the kid can get pretty damn stubborn about those things.

Teach them how to defend themselves so he doesn't have to pretend to be a girl to avoid assassins.
If he still wants to wear a skirt after becoming a Questing-Prince badass, that's his decision to make.

>I doubt the "Princess" would have made a good Prince to begin with.

Well, as long as they would make a good farmhand

>If he still wants to wear a skirt after becoming a Questing-Prince badass, that's his decision to make.
Fucking Scots

Well we are skill cooking and eating them, because fuck humans, they are invading our land.

Boyish traps are much better.

Deal piercing damage to his boypussy

Man, the Farmhand Saga was like a half-remembered dream, wasn't it? They're already going to Miklagard now.

That's not a trap, just a feminine boy.

>>thus ending your shitty magical realm.
>implying this wasn't all a part of my plan
How do you expect to avoid magical realm if you just dive face first into genderbending?

Naw son. Next you telling me Pico ain’t a trap.

This is the third trap thread today, calm down your magical realm autism.

It literally calls him a pretty boy, dummy. It's not a trap unless it's cleverly hidden

>How does your party react?

>His boypussy
>Not her (male) boipucci
What are you, gay?

This thread!

More Astolfo soon.

>C93 last week
>scans will start coming any day now
>and so will I

Many still question his gender.

People fail to realize that High Middle Age fiction was the age of the prettyboy twink knight.

It’s a trap user.

People fail to realize that everyone was gay as fuck all the time since the beginning of time and never stopped.

Now, please post more traps.

That's perfectly normal attire for a boy

Ravage that boipussy

>My hobbies are literature and embroidery

>princess(male)
So prince?

The best doujin fatalpulse has ever made was about boipuccies, he better make another one that fucking son of a bitch.

The Rogue now tries to seduce the princess, since she's into pretty boys. That's basically it.

Ah, so he's an aspiring Renaissance Man. What a well-rounded young lad!

youtube.com/watch?v=U6bGW4ShpNU

As expected of diogenes

You must be new

This guy gets it. Does OP think the DM just accidentally put that specific cursed item in the game? Did he "roll randomly" for it?

>Astolfo

>The best doujin fatalpulse has ever made was about boipuccies
Tied for first place with Girls in the Frame.
>he better make another one that fucking son of a bitch
user, I....

>only 2 or 3 decent astolfo doujins right now

Can't come soon enough

Prolly cuz Assty is one of the most basic bitch bland traps ever.

You are basic bitch bland trap!

Astolfo is basically the only good trap

I didn't know people were capable of taste this shit

>How does your party react?

Can someone explain to me what alignment ShindoL is supposed to be?

Why is ShindoL so based? I don't even like most of his stuff though the few vanilla things he does are god tier

Yes.

cute reaction image

Did the Greeks actually had that kind of debates? I mean of course while not using terms like trap, gay, etc.

theguardian.com/books/2007/nov/10/history.society

No, I'm pretty sure it never occurred to them there could be anything wrong, deviant or unnatural about dressing up boys and/or diddling them.

If you mean in general, then yes - they put foundation for both philosophy and art of educated debate.

What each of them said is totally in line with shit plato and aristotle would have said in their dialogues, but they weren't exactly your average greeks.

Fatalpulse is a Apostle of Jesus.

>"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in endearing drawing, but inwardly they bring abuse and bad ends."
- Matthew 7:15

What h-mango is this, I don't fucking care if it is traps or NTR or whatever, but I want to see those maids get defiled.

You seriously don't know? It's Asanagi's "Danke Danke Revolution".

Thanks user. This will be used on my penis.

Hope you enjoy the fact he will never do another trap doujin ever again

Jesus love you!
nhentai.net/g/134035/

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Well I'm here to feast on your tears, apparently
>Getting bested by a depressed panda

Go to church!
nhentai.net/g/187003/

You can feast on the other fluids too, just don't be a glutton...

Nah, the suffering is all I need

Do you have proof?

No.

see Beyond that, /h/ should be able to track the original post he made about the matter (in Japanese).
Though this is Asanagi we're talking about, so his never ever comes with "But if somebody pays me enough, I will do it anyway." in small print.

>Though this is Asanagi we're talking about, so his never ever comes with "But if somebody pays me enough, I will do it anyway." in small print.
>implying this isn't how literally everyone in the world works, too...

We litterally can't have nice things. Litterally. No more fatalpulse traps ? Why do I even go on living at this point ?

Will ok just say grace one in while!
nhentai.net/g/206270/

There are precious few people in this wealthy enough that they can simply do what they want without worrying about money, but they do exist. Curiously, they tend to not be very rich, because rich people usually never have enough money.

The banquet which is litterally the cornerstone of all modern philosophy is basically the story of a dozen half naked and drunk gay men flirting with each other speaking about "what is love ?" youtube.com/watch?v=z3hu8SDRQmM

That was cute.

Just saw the C93 release for asanagi on sadpanda. Damn, this is 100% shit. Traditional overused victim girls shit AND rape-sleep. His lamest shit ever.

Shishunki na Adam
That name Saya was the kay!

>victim girls
Oh... ok.

>Instead of that with astolfo we got a piece of shit lame sleep rape from an unknown random anime

I wonder how it is possible that an astolfo doujin would sell less than that.

I stab the DM

I what to believe but I know its a lie!

>When your love of traps get so out of hands that you bugged for a solid 10 seconds as to why there wasn't a dick inside the panty of a lewd picture a girl sent you

I'm ruined.

Feel better friend! For you.