"The Stellar Community prioritizes marginalized people's safety over privileged people's comfort...

"The Stellar Community prioritizes marginalized people's safety over privileged people's comfort. Community leaders will not act on complaints regarding: Reverse racism, reverse sexism, and 'cisphobia.' Communication in a 'tone' you don't find congenial. Criticizing racist, sexist, cissesixst, or otherwise oppressive behavior and assumptions."

Day old FUD, keep up the autistic screeching /pol/ we already accumulated

Who cares? I like money. XLM is mooning to at least a dollar. I'm not hang out with this guy.

sounds like someone is triggered OP

they already deleted it nerd

This bullshit didn't work yesterday, it won't work tomorrow, it's never gonna work.

Fucking total fail yesterday morning you stupid bunch of ultrafaggots. Thanks for all the free publicity and amplifying a huge run. Fuckheads

Pajeet detected

sjws just arent capable of creating anything valuable in the first place, they're happy to just sit around and complain about everybody elses "privilege" without seeing the irony in it.

Really disgusting and pathetic pieces of shit working for that company, hope their HQ burns down with everyone inside, after I cashed out.

Have fun committing suicide when this shit goes to $5. Who gives a fuck when this coin makes you rich?

I unironically think Hitler did nothing wrong, but I'll still buy XLM so i can stick it to the kikes by using this money to start a cis-bigoted heteronormative white family

Harassment Includes:

Physical contact and simulated physical contact (e.g., textual descriptions like “*hug*” or “*backrub*”) without consent and/or after a request to stop

Deliberate misgendering or use of ‘dead’ or rejected names (e.g., purposefully calling a trans* woman “he”):

Imitating another members dialect or accent

Have some fucking integrity. There are other ways to make money instead of supporting degeneracy.

hahahahaha holy fuck, they just shot themselves in the foot if this is true

source?

Fuck integrity. Fuck ideology. Greed is good.

I'll be getting comfy gains, while you'll stuck with holding bags.

this. jesus christ you fucking alt right queers.

that is harassment, if a guy was giving your girlfriend a backrub wouldnt you feel uncomfortable?

Don't worry user. When I get my 100% gains, I'm going to sell that shit.

>LARPing this hard
Enjoy being a fat poor retard

>after I cashed out
I won't be holding that bag, user. And when I jump ship, I'll make sure these proceeds go to a far-right organization. Everybody wins.