So we now know that Emperor never gave much of a shit about the Primarchs and only thought of them as tools to be used...

So we now know that Emperor never gave much of a shit about the Primarchs and only thought of them as tools to be used in the Great Crusade.

So what do you think really happened during the final confrontation with Horus on the Vengeful Spirit?

Nulore is not canon.

The Emperor decided to kill Horus when he saw that guard(or custodes) getting killed

Its probably gonna be pius again.

Even though hes a fuck Perpetual now, like the god damn emperor.

>Nulore is not canon.
It is as long as GW says it is.
Also spoiler alert: Horus was never meant to win because if all of the galaxy fell under the sway of Chaos it would starve it.

Why do people ignore the fact that what Roboute saw, was the Emperor after 10 000 years of suffering and after excising all kindness and compassion from his soul so that he can bring himself to kill Horus?

Shoo shoo ADB, go back to whining about us on B&C.

At the end, He discovers that yes, He did care about them as His son for their were the first time someone could be at His level and feel fellowship with Him. He just discovers it too late.

Having learned this both horus and that winged faggot attacked the emps. He killed them both, but the two primarchs put up a good fight so he had to be put on the throne.

t. Autism.
I mean, you can say you reject it, that it's shit, and that the old lore is better and should be used. That's fine and dandy if you can reason why you like the old more.
But to just say "it's not canon" is as autistic as any given Carnac post.

Because everyone knows that that's going to stand right up until the moment the current writers tell us what "really" happened and correct the canon-rape perpetuated on 40k by its hack creators. That's b8, in case someone's duped by Poe's Law.

Why should I consider the new canon more canon than the old canon?

I didn't say you should hold it higher, I just said that a flat out "It's not canon" statement in regards to the new is pretty autistic, also technically incorrect.

I just consider everything by ADB and that J.L whatever faggot to be fanfiction

Sanguinius turns to Chaos and is killed by the Emperor. Loken and Pious are both present, but Pious is the one who gets written into the history books. The Emperor apologizes to Horus, and Horus sees the Emperor's true form. Horus weeps as he realizes the mess he's made, and that his father truly loved him.

Horus ends up on the Golden throne.

Is anything by BL truly canon?

>"FATHER!" Horus cried out rapturously, the madness of his power obvious now even to his followers. "SSSSEEE, FATHER! I have remade your great work in mine own image! Now, father, I shall be the sole Master of Mankind!"

>"i fukd ur mum m8" the God-Emperor languidly replied. "shes a sock btw aint even mad perfect 5/7 wud fuk again"

Only when I agree with it.

We don't really know that.

We know that Arcan Land viewed the Emperor as the ultimate machinist and so interpreted his scene with him and Angron as purely mechanical because the Emperor seems to instill in those that view him their own perception.

Unfortunately subtleties are lost on 40k fans.

The Emperor has been warped by ten thousand years on the golden throne. There is no evidence to support that he "never gave much of a shit about the Primarchs" It's far more likely that he did actually like some of them and that ten thousand years on the Golden Throne have stripped him of most/all of his humanity. Now he only sees them as tools to help keep humanity alive or whatnot.

No it wouldn't. The whole galaxy would just break apart into factions for each god eternally warring between each other. Hell, Khorne would do just fine if his worshipers fought amongst themselves.

Wait, ADB whines about Veeky Forums because we see though all of his daddy issues? That's great.

Any screencaps? Search in BnC is kind of impossible.

>So what do you think really happened during the final confrontation with Horus on the Vengeful Spirit?

"My people call me a god. I deny this. Gods do not make mistakes."

"You admit you are flawed?"

"I admit you are a flawed mistake."

delicious food

Shit man. That’s ice cold