Last chance to stock up before daddy bitcoin spanks you shitcoiners

Last chance to stock up before daddy bitcoin spanks you shitcoiners

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink
google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/12/21/goldman-sachs-launching-trading-desk-for-bitcoin-report-says.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Elaborate for brainlets, please.

>Bitcoin goes up
>people sell alts to catch btc ride
>people come back to alts
>lose no money

im good

BTC is dead retarded cuck

Tell that to the deluded linkies, they missed the whole run from like $5k to $20k. Alts only do good when BTC is consolidating, and that is almost over

>2018
>Still buying Bitcoin

Wait and see fuckboi, honey badger don't give a fuck

sorry that was meant for

Long live the king

>and that is almost over

every sane person sold their bags to normies during the mania phase. who the fuck is going to pump the price now? aliens?

>BTC whales found out they can make more money pumping shitcoins
>thinking theyll come back to BTC when there are still so many shitcoins to pump

do you even know how to pitchfork?

Do you really think guppies move the market? Do you really think the CME and CBOE are done with bitcoin? NASDAQ hasn't even joined the party yet

Bitcoiners are redditors, go back to your containment sub r/bitcoin.

No one really likes Bitcoin at this point. We are simply trying to figure out a way to make ETH the new king without crashing the market.

If history repeats itself, and I see no reason it won't:

>bitcoin goes up, alts go up a little with it
>bitcoin keeps going up, ETH and LTC keep going up with it but small non-top 10 coins go down
>bitcoin trades flat, alts moon like crazy
>bitcoin tanks hard, everything tanks hard

I know most of you are making really nice money on the alt boom right now but you've got to be careful to profit take. If bitcoin sees fit to moon again your alts can drop in value very quick.

Charlie Lee sold his coins. That should tell you everything.

Also true.

look at all these salty shitcoiners about to get REKT by THE KANG bitcoin.
AGAIN.

>I know most of you are making really nice money on the alt boom right now but you've got to be careful to profit take.

I am profiting taking to ETH. The true king. The one that works.

ETH and XLM. XLM is like Ripple. It's doesn't give a shit about other crypto.

my favorite is when people pretend that wall street would rather short from 20k to 0 rather than pump from 12k to 120k.

pretty ironic that you call linkies deluded, but are doing the exact same thing as they did during sibos, not selling during the overblown hype phase. CME is to BTC what SIBOS was to LINK, it both means fucking nothing, but generated a massive amount of hype, that is an ideal opportunity to dump on the heads of stupid fucks.

>my favorite is when people pretend that wall street would rather short from 20k to 0 rather than pump from 12k to 120k.

my favorite is when people think wall street is going to touch this unregulated, pre-minded, shitcoin market.

without institutional money, this bubble doesn't have legs.

>my favorite is when people think wall street is going to touch this unregulated, pre-minded, shitcoin market.

They're already in deep and have been since around October.

i hope you btc maximilists keep your shitcoin and watch everyone else making fucking money. You retards and your "store of value" coin are going to be disappointed when btc stores its current value and doesn't see another moon mission for quite some time if at all.

My favorite is when you didn’t consider that they would short it, making tons of cash on their brand new, cash settled futures contracts. Then buying up large amounts at 10-12k. THEN pumping it from 12-120k. Maybe with a little bit of long futures while they’re at it.

OGs know whos king
Try downloading ETH blockchain. See you in a month
yep, but they only go up in USD, not BTC
Charlie isn't a trader
ETH is a fucking scamcoin. OGs know it. Pic related
yep
I literally sold the news, BTC fell 45%, now it's time to jump back on. And yes linkies are deluded, even if your shitcoin actually gets developed into a working product the price of link would only reflect the volume of data queries on ETH, which is NOT a fucking billion dollar market. Also, ETH is a shitcoin so the point is moot, but I wouldn't expect a mETHhead to think rationally

I'll sell my alts but you can't take away my FUN

Checkem. Watch shitcoiners try to cope

>yep, but they only go up in USD, not BTC

True. It depends on your goals in this crypto game whether you consider that a pro or con.

>And yes linkies are deluded, even if your shitcoin actually gets developed into a working product the price of link would only reflect the volume of data queries on ETH

Great job, you did zero research, chainlink is blockchain agnostic. Secondly, supply and demand is what primarily determines the price, not the amount of transactions on the network. It'll also have a staking system, increasing demand even further.

checked and kekd

>blockchain agnostic
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink
>latest commit: Nov 17
How's that going for ya? I guess $30m isn't enough to higher some devs lol

>plz wake up daddi

>muh github

See you at the mainnet launch with marketing campaign.

>They're already in deep and have been since around October.

No they aren't. Oct is when all the normies got in after hearing about BTC during thanksgiving.

Guys, what do I do?

I've made some smart choices and my portfolio is up.
Buw what do I do when I finally sell high? I sell and I get BTC in return and BTC goes down. Fuck.
Is there a way to keep those gains?

sell for btc then instantly sell for tether

ethereum

What do I do? I have about 0.25 BTC on GDAX, should I HODL or trade it for ETH and move it to some exchange and trade it for shitcoins? ._. Feelin' weird

Could you explain Tether to me?

Forgive my TA OP, but I see a short term rise, but an overall dip. Profiteers, ... ye' call bayonets and I call set your stoploss.

I'm not sure exactly how it's implemented, it might just be an ether token, but it's pegged at 1:1 with the US Dollar, so one tether is always worth one dollar, so if you hold tether your money should always remain constant in dollars. There is some speculation about whether tether is actually backed by real dollars and they aren't just printing it for free money, but at the moment, it's accepted as a dollar on lots of exchanges

>google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/12/21/goldman-sachs-launching-trading-desk-for-bitcoin-report-says.html

>itt, poorfags who have

Try sending a transaction with Bitcoin without paying $100000 in fees. See you in a month

Yes GS MIGHT do crypto trading.... in June after the bubble bursts.

GOD SAVE THE KING