Ripple is going to be the next moon. It's Ripple's turn

Ripple is going to be the next moon. It's Ripple's turn.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/
ripple.com/build/reserves/
finder.com.au/ripple-on-coinbase
ripple.com/build/xrp-ledger-consensus-process/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dragonchain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Uh where have you been the past 3 weeks, did it not moon yet?

it's ripple's turn for a massive correction lol

it has increased 10x, wtf are you talking about, it's time for this shit to slam down to earth again, slooooooowwwwllyyy

does $0.2 to $2.74 on an already high marketcap not seem like a moon to you?

BUT MAH IDEOLOGY, BIG BANKS, ETC. Faggots investing with emotion and ideology.

Ripple has superior technology, actual real world application, superior team, superior business (read: already paying) partnerships. Ripple has an editor working on the fucking w3c guidelines.

Most obvious moon mission that has ever existed.

You gotta wonder, is Swift just sitting on their ass, or do you guys think they will just upgrade and fuck ripple right in the tittie?
Ripple will have to offer a significant advantage if they are going to take over.

kill yourself kike

>tittie
>not nipple

You guys are forgetting one big thing. Coinbase.

They will buy ripple out if anything.

RIPPEL 500 DOLLER??

I got hard thinking about how pissed you’ll be when it corrects

kek
how could i not have see that

I hold a large amount of ripple just because it makes reddit so mad and those guys always back losers (Bernie, Hillary, etc).

BB.B.B..UT MAH IDEOLOGY

>thinks his ripple coins will one day take part in a SWIFT type network
Yes user. Because banks can't come up with their own token. They will be forced to buy your token. Makes sense. Just keep hodling and let those banks pay for your lambo. You're no different to bazinga bro. You just don't realise it yet.

Move XRP profits to Stellar before it's too late.

>tfw when can't afford the 20 cripple for a wallet no more

Innovative and established technology gets bought, not replicated. Buying it would be cheaper than spending years and years to make an inferior replication.

yea whats the deal with that? I don't understand the minimum thing

I want a correction to happen so I can buy more.

not you again.
dont buy this centralized turd. at least buy stellar.

Ripple is like 1/10000 the speed of Swift

Swift isn't a company as such, it's a co-operative made and owned by banks to ensure fair communication between banks

It's kind of like ICANN except privately owned

Slow is the name of the game. This whales are enjoying fucking the ripplefags.

>I buy the most inflated coin from 2017.
Do things like marketcap ring a bell to you?
This thing can flip BTC and you still won't be rich.

Stellar sounds gay and has a gay logo.

XRP is a coin designed by and for billionaires and trillionaires.

money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/

$90 Trillion - global paper and electronic money
$70 Trillion - global stock markets
$215 Trillion - global debt
$215 Trillion - global real estate

Asumming a supply of 100 billion coins, if 1% of these assets moves into XRP, that's a $5.9 Trillion market cap, or $59 per coin. For XRP to hit $1000, 17% of global wealth needs to move into XRP. If the circulating supply of XRP is kept at the current level of 38 billion, only 6.5% of global wealth needs to move into XRP.

Ripple is an inside job. Ripple is owned by the same people who own the central banks. Ripple may never release all 100 billion coins into the market. At some point they may "donate" tens of billions of coins to various central banks and then the central banks will use small portions of those reserves to intervene in the markets every few years. They could use XRP as the new global reserve currency for the next 80-100 years until the supply runs out. Then they abandon it in favor of something else.

This.

it will be adjust in the next release. the limit was set when xrp was few cents.it's meant to reduce/prevent spam. Imagine if someone spammed trillions of other addresses with fractions of XRP to inflate the ledger. Bitcoin is expensive as f

--
ripple.com/build/reserves/
The XRP Ledger applies reserve requirements, in XRP, to protect the shared global ledger from growing excessively large as the result of spam or malicious usage. The goal is to constrain the growth of the ledger to match improvements in technology so that a current commodity-level machine can always fit the current ledger in RAM and the full ledger history on disk.

*will be adjusted

*Bitcoin is expensive as fuck so the spam can't be so large, but Ripple is practically free so they have to set a limit

This desu. finder.com.au/ripple-on-coinbase

Ripple 101
----------

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships (e.g., Amex, Santander, ..) and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (as in Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

This is a BEST KOREA NUCLEAR RIPPLE board.

About to break out bigly.

Enjoy it while it lasts

1400 is the new floor. Any small dips below get bought immediately. It can only go up from here if you buy in now.

Ripple is a centralized shitcoin.

The government can force them to alter the ledger and steal your coins.

Massive 20 BTC buy order just placed at current price. If you want in you better hurry.

>The government can force them to alter the ledger and steal your coins.
No you can't.

ripple.com/build/xrp-ledger-consensus-process/

Educate yourself.

Threw all my coin on Dragonchain. It was under 80cents 2 nights ago. Today it blew past $2.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dragonchain/

Buy it on KuCoin.. use my referral ID - 1eur5

No, ripple is a coin designed by billionares and trillionares in order to exchange a portion of their infinite supply of (((XRP))) for the limited supply of ETH and BTC, which the goyim own.

Everything you just said is wrong

And I will profit from it.

Even if that is true, and I believe it is, it doesn't matter. We already have that now and yet the global market cap of central bank paper and electronic currencies is $90 Trillion.

The thousandaires need to pick their battles. We are not going to stop the billionaires and trillionaires from selecting a new global reserve currency and then running it up to $50 Trillion. So load up your bags with XRP, and become a millionaire.

There’s no profit motive of the nodes to remain honest, unlike miners.

Sorry, Ripple is a scam.

There is also no profit motive for the nodes to be dishonest. The XRP validators are not paid. Why then would anyone operate an XRP validator? Most people would not. The billionaires and trillionaires, banks and fortune 500 companies, however, would operate validators because it is a necessary part of operating and securing their new global currency that is made by them and for them. The thousandaires cannot stop this. Load up your bags with XRP and become a millionaire.

Lol they will go along with ripple its here boi

Hahaha...

Ripple's dead.

The banksters got what they wanted, shitloads of normie Eth/BTC probably 10k BTC + Eth.

Normies left holding the XRP bags as predicted.

Wait for Coinbase. They haven't even started yet.

This dragon fuck has a better chance of making you rich than ripple.

DRGN coin has a FAR FAR lower market cap which means much greater upside.

The banks which just stole normies Eth/Btc and gave them ripple to bag-hold want to get into crypto because it allows them to invest in ultra-high-growth companies/assets...

Is it a co-incidence that Ripple gets manipulated up... then DUMPED for Eth/BTc..

and then suddenly every 'big buisness' coin like DRGN, REQ, LINK, SONUM, SIA.. starts to moon like millions of dollars are being pumped into the coin?

The jews are doing what the jews have always done, secure assets, and buy up all the big businesses.

This kills the stinky linky

Yeah I'm sure VISA is going to adopt some coin with a cartoon dragon.

damn bro you got me, lets support a change from a currency that they control and own most of, to a currency that they control and own even more of.
Why didn't i see it sooner?

You can easily ride the XRP wave up 100X-500X while they reset the system and then go right back to whatever crypto you want. And maybe if you're rich you will be in a better position to change the system.

Buy the dip

screenshot this, millionaires by end of this year. if u cant beat em join em idiots.

The banks don't want to collect all of your precious BTC and ETHemon. They don't want your 7 transactions per second, 15 minute block times, and $30 fees. They want you to use a currency that they issue and track. They want to issue it, so they can inflate it and give it to their friends first. And they want to track it so that they can assess sales and income taxes.

There is no "SCARCE" or rare cryptocurrency. It doesn't matter if it only has 16 million units or 16 trillion, especially since they are all divisible by 8 decimals. All that matters is that as many people as possible are willing to trade goods and services for said currency.

XRP is the bank, billionaire, trillionaire, fortune 500, government cryptocurrency. In their mercy for the thousandaires, they've been telegraphing this for a very long time. The market cap of all global paper and electronic currency is about $90 Trillion. If major retailers, such as Amazon, Target, Walmart, Starbucks, McDonalds, etc announce that they will sell products for XRP, market adoption will be very fast and Trillions of dollars will flow into XRP.

Another retarded part of this theory is the claim that the banks want to hoard all the BTC and ETH so they can use it to buy into new ICO's. That would simply result in the banks dis-hoarding their BTC and ETH and releasing it back into the marketplace and they would then be holding bags of various shitcoins.

To summarize this absolutely idiotic theory:
> 1) Banks create Ripple (I agree with only this part)
> 2) Banks trick the market into trading BTC and ETH for XRP, so the banks can hodl the precious BTC and ETH
> 3) Banks then trade the BTC and ETH for shitcoin ICOs.
> 4) ...
> 5) Profit?

Fuck yes.

only this is... you sound like a walking billboard. kinda feels like youre paid to shill this for them. and the other guys theory is true

I do this for free because Ripple will win, it's hillarious, and the FUD against Ripple is so idiotic that I have alot of fun shipping Ripple. The idea that Ripple would pay someone to associate their product and brand with North Korea is pretty funny.

well its the best way to make it look realistic. anyways how much do you think itll go up this year? do you regularly trade other coins?

I made the mistake of selling my Ripple once when it was slowly bleeding. It boomed like I've never seen after that. Never again.

>muh "centralization"
>muh "premine"
>muh "bankers"

When will you idiots realize that NOBODY. FUCKING. CARES. about your stupid ass ideologies.

Ripple moves money like information and has people in all the right positions to make it truly go global.

Bitcoin can't even sneeze without everyone shitting the bed and creating 483 different forks.

I don't trade other coins. I have positions in gold and silver mining stocks. I suck at short term trading and only make long-term macroeconomic decisions. That is why I am all-in XRP, and gold and silver miners.

My target for XRP's market cap is $50 Trillion. You will be able to use it at every major retail store at that point.

Ripple is the only coin in my portfolio that is red for 24hr so that means it's it's turn to moon. That's how it works.

thats really the only reason i bought it as well. hodl only here

what made u get into this

Buy Chainlink.

I really want biz to make it. It's time for the NEETs to shine. No education and still make more than doctors and lawyers

shill me on it

Visa makes money off of transaction fees.

Sure VISA is going to shoot itself in the foot.

cRipple is done, people just want in as they saw it rising, after realizing its centralized shit and people getting their coins locked they noticed its not the blockchain we are looking at. I see more and more XVG people going to Digibyte, XRP will do the same.

read the image shit for brains

Around 2006 I started learning about macroeconomics, Austrian economics and gold and silver from a libertarian college professor. In August 2007 I went all in on gold when the ECB and Fed pumped about $200B in one day. I new about Bitcoin in 2009, but also thought it would not become huge because of the 7 TPS and inability to scale on the blockchain. I thought the economy would collapse back then, but I underestimated the ability of the world's central banks to cooperate in coordinated money printing. When it became obvious that crypto was the future, I traded my physical silver for XRP. Still long gold and silver mining stocks. I expect the market cap of silver to go into the $Trillions. It's currently $20 Billion.

Stellar is here to take ripple down.

Get in while you can still get a 5x

this is why the people who saw btc and every other shit coin go from pennys to thousands never made their millions. oh well

who cares im going to enjoy this one shit life with my crypto money, the jews can win history or whatever

I'm shilling FOR Ripple, not against it. Load up your bags with XRP and become a millionaire.

are u a jew?? srs

I am going to place an 20 BTC order on midnight GMT+1 Amsterdam. This coin will go easily to $3 in 2018

I like the code base, excellently written modern c++

Here it comes boys.

No. I'm Eastern Orthodox Christian. Are only jews allowed to forsee and profit from the global financial reset?

Not an argument

At 3 dollers

> thinking 20 BTC will move a 85 bil market cap coin