How does it feel Veeky Forums? To have normal people look at you this way? As sexual predators?

How does it feel Veeky Forums? To have normal people look at you this way? As sexual predators?

Other urls found in this thread:

stopitnow.org/advice-column-entry/how-can-i-teach-my-naive-14-year-old-the-signs-of-a-sexual-predator
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stopitnow.org/advice-column-entry/how-can-i-teach-my-naive-14-year-old-the-signs-of-a-sexual-predator

>normal people
sensualchuckle.gif

Tbh, they are not always wrong.

Go ahead and leave him alone at the game shop. He'll learn fast.

When they look at me it always comes down to why Char Aznable would

Wow, Jerry, you really went all out on this one, didn't you. what are the chances that the average person on Veeky Forums browses 'StopItNow' on a regular basis and noticed this one particular post that applies to Magic the Gathering! How coincidental and amazing!

Fucking falseflagging asshole. I'm glad they banned you.

Considering the massive influx into tabletop the last few years, I really doubt the average normalfag thinks of tabletop players as sexual predators. Even if they did though, I would not care and I doubt many fa/tg/uys would either. Now stop shilling for not!Buzzfeed and go back to wherever you came from.

>dudes in their 20's to 60's
>can't play cards anywhere else

wut?

Go to a bar or a restaurant with booths or something. Take up a corner table, keep ordering drinks and do your shit. I see people playing board games in bards from time to time.

I mean would your parents have let you hang out alone with a bunch of grown ass men when you were 14?

I don't play Magic, I'm not a sexual predator.

Anyone who believes this wasn't something made up by the antiMtG personal army is an idiot.

It's right up there with White Male Terrorists in Gaming.

Jeremy is a faggot lol. I'm just telling the truth.

MTG is a pedophiles game infested by lefty parasites that can't run a company, watching it burn to the ground is entertaining, and being one of the main influences my self is even better.

People like you will cry so hard when WOTC closes they're doors because of us.

Of course they would. How else was I going to learn hunting? Weekend after weekend walking with these old-ass huntsmen as they told me lie after lie and occasionally got me drunk on moonshine.

10\10 teenage years, will make sure my son gets the same treatment if Peta doesn't succeed in banning hunting first.

I don't even play and I can tell you're a fucking dipshit.

When I was 11 I was at an arcade playing Soul Calibur and a middle-aged man came up and said "wow, you're pretty good, wanna play?" and I beat him handily and he walked away

I wonder if he would've kidnapped me if I had lost

Go away /pol/r9k/

>telling the truth
>by making up lies on an advice board
>and complaining on a traditional games board
>people can't run a company that's made millions

You're pretty much a moron.

I was being dropped off at game shops to hang out at exactly that age.

Of course the kid's autistic.

who's lying? It's been proven over 15 employees are convicted pedophiles in multiple countries so far.

Why doesnt she just put a wifi body cam on him? Im surprised more worry moms dont do that

>muh /pol/

lol this again

you like pedophilia in WOTC staff?

She's leaving her kid with strangers and it's worrying her, in part because her perception of MtG being exclusively for children is making them come off as suspicious. It's unfamiliar territory all around for her--the solution is to become familiar.

Get to know the store owners or employees, make sure they're looking out for the kid and that he doesn't go off with any of them. Make sure he knows not to go anywhere private with people he meets there. And I guess always make sure the kid has their phone on them, if they have one.

I'd rather have a million children get raped than listen to one more /pol/ post.

sweet one more post for my growing archive.

Thanks for fueling the fire retard.This post can be used as a weapon.

Glad I could help.

In this situation I actually think that is sensible. Not saying tabletop players are peadophiles but the hobby does tend to attract weirdos and invariably there may be potentially those who get through the cracks who are a bit unhinged around kids.

This isn't normal people looking at tabletop gamers as peadophiles but any place where I bring my child, the only area I would if it were all women. Even as a child when we were hosting international students, if they were male my mother would get us to sleep with her just in case. I still stand by that is fairly sensible considering all things.

And WotC is a big fucking company, so of course they're going to have some bad apples

>>muh /pol/

Pic related

Great argument by the way

He's not being serious you autists

A weapon against what? For whom? All it proves is that these assholes are posting so much bullshit that they can be literally ignored by everyone. It's an anonymous post on an unimportant board. It has absolutely ZERO VALUE as a weapon.

"This unknown user on this meaningless board posted nothing that can be traced to anyone! OMG!"

forgot my pic

On a board without postIDs? Who the fuck would be gullible enough to buy that it was intended as serious *and* happened organically?

>Be sure to use examples and role plays. Describe specific scenarios and ask him what he would do in such situations.