His setting doesn't have a race of firm...

>his setting doesn't have a race of firm, stacked Amazonian beauties with dicks as firm and thick as their muscular thighs
What's wrong with you, Veeky Forums?

Fuck off back to /d/, smutfag

Much as I like what you're selling, I'm going to agree with Gotta keep that shit in context, and Veeky Forums definitely isn't context for that kind of smut.

There is no context for smutfags. They all deserve the banhammer

>banhammer
where do you think you are?

Mods, I'm watching this thread. If it's not deleted, then you have decided that it is allowed. You will have made a conscious choice to allow it, and I expect you to live with that choice.
That means if I post the exact same image and text, and I get banned for that, it won't be because of my actions, because I won't have done anything that you haven't already made clear is allowed. I will have been banned for just being me because apparently the mods are out to get me.
Either it's always okay no matter WHO does it, or it's never okay for anyone. You must choose.

Oh look, it's this fag. I hope you get banned again.

As long as you're not forcing fat amazon dick on your players it's A-okay

But what if you are because they're into that even if you personally find it kinda weird

all these amazon threads popping up have gone and made me do some homebrewing for an amazonian archtype for 5e barbs

>implying I don't have this
>implying implications of an implied nature.

I'm sure they'll be just as cringey as every other fetish driven homebrew.

The gist is that as long as your group's okay with it, it's all good.

But what if they're not good with it? What if they're so very, very naughty?

then dont do it because that ruins the fun for the group. find a group of people who are ok with big futa barbarian ladies.

Then at least do not bring it up, I guess. It's doubtful that the PCs will need to to interact with the amazons sexually if the group didn't sign on for that.

>Not reading the spoiler

Listen santa claus I ain't got time for your paranoid list bullshit speak plain or get spooked

>All these amazon threads in the past week
OP just wants to ruin them for everyone, doesn't he?

I'm just sayin, some people are prone to enter the Amazon bone zone, and what happens in that zone is anything but "nice" or even "human". Just imagine getting snusnu'd from the wrong end

There is no wrong end

The """wrong""" end, then. You know what I mean.

Getting really sick of faggots trying to hkde a dick on everything. I have no problem with gay people, what I have a problem with is this BUT THEY WERE SECRETLY A TRAP! SHIT.

>what I have a problem with is this BUT THEY WERE SECRETLY A TRAP! SHIT.
Which is why it's so fun to do, dear~

>He doesn't like girldick
Jeeze, what a gay

Would you be ok with futa amazons if they proudly displayed their dicks?

Dicks a bit bigger than I like but other than that pretty decent

I'd love to see it

Probably why he's spamming them yeah, just ignore him and enjoy

There is no wrong end of snu snu user

>Implying you can ruin Amazons
The dick only makes it better