Rowling calls ChainLink a 'sleeping giant', in case anyone wants to know where the hype is coming from...

Rowling calls ChainLink a 'sleeping giant', in case anyone wants to know where the hype is coming from, that is an elite crypto newsletter for millionaires comparable to PBC. Our little babys starting to grow up.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/w6N9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rowling is a stupid bitch and i hate her books. of course she would describe this in some gay magical wizard terms. giants and beanstalks and goblins. ohhhhh it's sleeeepingggg.

delete this, im not done accumulating

I'm ready for the orion nebula just to see the wojaks from Veeky Forums missing out after all this time

DELET THIS

Full report - imgur.com/a/w6N9o

Delete this now you fucking imbecile

FUCK,,,,NOT DONE ACCUMULATING!!!!

this is a spear fishing link! don't click it, seriously. it's bad.

>at $0.70 now

this is fucking retarded I don't want to buy more at this price

AAAAAAA ALL OF MY LINK IS GONE

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?
MISSING OUT?
WHA?
I CANT HEAR YOU MY 8000% KEKBLOCKS GAINS ARE TOO LOUD
YEAH WHATEVER I CALL YOU BACK.

fuck, I'll have to increase and diversify my FUD now

>at $2 now

this is fucking retarded I don't want to buy more Bitcoin at this price

you had all the time in the world, you just had to listen.

No. I've been trying to buy as much as I can since November but I don't make that much money

sure wish I bought more at 45 cents, but I was thinking the same thing as you :^)

>community 7
Fucking appalling, 88/10 is the only acceptable rating

Proud of you linkies.

I pulled a while back to go all in on ada at .12 but the other week when yall were saying ".40 is the lowest you will see it!" you weren't kidding this time.

Good luck and blessed be thy gains.

>FUCK since when did LINK hit $10?

yeah that burned but a stepping stone to get the normies in.

The dullest coin

No offense to the subreddit but that's probably what he was talking about and that's mostly brainlets and literal unironic pajeets currently. It seems like two months ago it had some brighter folks but they all left to follow the hype train elsewhere.

>only got a 7 for my amazing memes

Blessed be thy gains as well brother.

En nomine Sergey et fili et spiritu sancti

Well, the time to be done accumulating was here, pic related.

Sorry user

It's not an official subreddit. The only 'official' community is the slack. Its undeniable there isn't communication or marketing between team and community about anything besides what's going on with the tech. 7 adds up.

we need another crash

You see that cup and handle forming?
Notice the MACD crossover?

You'll get your crash. But it'll be from $2 to $1.5