Hey kids! you should be transsexual!

>hey kids! you should be transsexual!
Why the fuck can't you disgusting fucking faggots just leave kids the fuck alone? We let you have your sick parades and leave you alone when you dress like a fucking nutcase in public larping as your fucking retarded tranny character but this is too fucking far.

Stay the fuck out of the games we buy for our children you sick pieces of shit!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_depictions_of_spiders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That was fast

And they said that the slippery slope isn't real

>Provide an example of a PC playing a character with a class not usually allowed for that character's gender in their culture as part of their backstory
>waaaah trannies
uh, what?

Don't bump this

There is a Veeky Forums edit of this, right?

Quests died for this

No, I mean /pol/ started another thread almost immediately after the mods deleted the previous one

remember to put sage in the options field so not to bump shitty threads

Oh look, it's one of those threads again.

>try to push bad game because you hate donald trump being president
>accuse anyone who tells you to fuck off of being political
Yeah there's a Veeky Forums version of that, it's you

You bumped this!

>because you hate donald trump being president

Hahaha what?

No I didn't

>remember to put sage in the options field so not to bump shitty threads

Oh, that's how it works? Eight years on this site, never knew that. Was kind of too embarrassed to ask and too lazy to look it up.

This isn't too bad, it's not saying to be a tranny (and you could always play the opposite gender in RPGs anyway) or to make up your own gender, just to consider breaking the established stereotypes of a fictional society for character development.

>Stay the fuck out of the games we buy for our children you sick pieces of shit!
No

I'm personally really happy that D&D allows and encourages its players to shirk traditional roles and explore their true potential as individuals and their capacity for choice. A person's profession shouldn't be decided by their biological sex, just like a person's gender shouldn't be decided by their biological sex.

I don't get why OP has a problem with it.

Laughing over your ties with Hillary are you? You goddam leftist shill

You sound literally insane

OP doesn't, this is just a troll thread.

I'm not him, that was parody.

>admits that he's pushing an agenda

To be fair, they were probably intending to include transsexual PCs as well as those who simply don't fit gender stereotypes.

To be fairer, this form of inclusiveness isn't an attack on anyone.

no, he's laughing at you for making the "think of the children" argument unironically

If your real political opinion (that sexual degeneracy should be forced into every hobby and form of media) wasn't repulsive and evil, why would you need to hide behind this bullshit of claiming that it's just about representation or whatever your lie of the minute is?

The fact that you can't even bring yourself to admit what you really want in public is all the proof anyone needs that you are in the wrong.

When you're far enough down one extreme, everything looks like the other extreme.

Your kids are already gay.

You say that, but then you ignore the fact the CIA is going out of its way to shove white male children full of xenoestrogens and convincing them to mutilate themselves because they feel so effeminate after being pumped with poison throughout their formative years.

It's all a part of the ploy to replace the white race with a dumb servitor race of brown mongrels that will obediently serve the Jews without any chance of rebellion.

>if you don't want sex fetishes in dungeons and dragons you are at a political extreme
Wow, guess you "people" really do always project

Dude, follow Doctor Teeth and the Electric Mayhem's advice: just play the gig, never get involved in the politics.

You sound fucking insane

I am glad that Wizards of the Coast is encouraging its players to embrace transgenderism and to consider the fluidity of their own gender as well. I think more games in the hobby should encourage exploration of gender roles and just how malleable gender really is.

The harder you push your sick shit into children's games the less insane they look though

yo bro you got any infowars coupons? I need my testosterone yogurt

>if you disagree with me than you're not even human

You're also retarded, but much less so

Now justify them knowingly exposing children to convicted sex offenders via magic the gathering

>you try to explain your ideas, therefore you are evil, also I think I know what you want because I think i'm a mindreader
Whuh

Reality is much stranger than fiction, I wish that weren't the case but it is, and this is the world we're living in.

mfw wasn't a joke

no, you're just a retard with a bad case of confirmation bias

But you are 100% evil if you really want to expose children to sexual deviancy. You're a sick piece of shit.

The truth is that it's the opposite. The rich aristocracy of this world, who are mostly chinese and white, actually, convince you to scream and cry about da jooz because it distracts you from their continuing destruction of traditional culture, the American economy and the environment.

We've already had this moral panic. You're twenty years too late, man.

What? This isn't a MtG thread. What are you talking about? Why are you bringing up something that's irrelevant?

Is this a thread about D&D, or is this a thread about your personal war against politics you dislike? If you're here for the latter, the board for political discussion is /pol/ and you might want to head that way instead.

Sorry Jeremy, you made a wrong thread. Now make another one for magic if you want to promote your videos.

>But you are 100% evil if you really want to expose children to sexual deviancy. You're a sick piece of shit.

Hey, buddy. find me the part where it mentions something that you would consider to be sexually deviant

>he wants to, but he needs to pretend that he's neutral so that he can keep shilling this board after the mods ban everyone he disagrees with

Great rebuttal, g'night all.

You know what's hilarious, the whole dis is trannies thing ignores that the example is a male drow not conforming to the literal matriarchy of drow society. Probably because the retards doesn't actually know shit about D&D.

>hiding behind this bullshit of claiming that it's just about representation or whatever your lie of the minute is
Yep.

Did I say I agreed with the trannies? No. I actually agree with you on that issue. I'm just insulting your nonexistent argument skills. Go back to 4th grade ELA and get some reading comprehension.

/pol/ is getting less and less subtle and more and more retarded with every thread

I like to imagine that OP is pic-related as I jack off through all this gibberish.

>matriarchy is always evil
It's a D&D accurately predicted the current year episode

I like to imagine that OP is pic-related as I jack off through all this gibberish.

I recently purchased "Legacy of Dragonholt" by FFG. It was marketed as a kind of multiplayer game book (kind of like Advanced Fighting Fantasy I guess), but it was a real bait and switch. Gay characters every where. The end of the quest involves a gay marriage, between an Orc and a Gnome (lesbians). Every shopkeeper/blacksmith/barkeep is a strong womyn (no men allowed). Every human male is an idiotic racist except the non whites.

Utter garbage.

Transgenderism isn't sexual deviancy. It's the natural evolution of gender in the modern world.

Everybody, if you don't want these threads, just sage them.

Fantasy Flight has been co-opted for like 5 years now, there's a reason GW pulled their licenses away from them

I laughed out loud at this

>Transgenderism isn't sexual deviancy
lel

If you're not a /pol/ock, you would know exactly why drow are matriarchal and filled to the brim with infighting.

Because they are an evil race and matriarchy is the preferred hierarchy evil creatures because women evolved as parasites and do not feel human emotions

t. WotC marketing department

>evil creatures are ruled by evil creatures
Wow people of color me surprised

No, it isn't. You're fucking evil if you teach your children that it is.

Every child has the right to grow up free from being gendered by adults, so that they may choose their own gender and place in this world upon reaching adulthood. Forcing gender onto a child is disgusting, barbaric, evil and ignorant, on the same level as anti-vaxxers and flat earthers.

I laughed when r/incels got closed now, but now I regret it since they're leaking everwhere.

>at first he was trolling but now he's getting into the swing of posting what he really thinks
Frightening

Fuck it’s so hard to tell who is being serious these days

Not an argument

No, it's because they worship a fucking demon Spider and try to mimic what spiders do.
At least research if you're going to troll

Didn't you know? This game is satanic, it has always bren

I agree, it is frightening that so many people want to force their children to live like it's the 1800s, to force them into disgustingly restrictive gender roles that limit their intellectual growth.

No one has the right to decide what any other person is, especially not their own children.

Why are you so vehemently opposed to raising children according to the gender role their genitals coincide with? I don't mean to insult you, I'm genuinely curious because the post-gender mindset is utterly foreign to me.

Women always worship spiders my friend.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_depictions_of_spiders
Strangely enough, creatures that entrap and drain other creatures worship spiders. Shocking, I know.

I for one can't wait for the days i finally get to play my dwarven submarine wizard.

It's trolling

The worst part about this terrible thread is that people ignored this post.

>a person's gender shouldn't be decided by their biological sex
go back

>anyone who isn't an SJW is le nazi from /pol/ may may

Fuck off. Been pushing back against social engineering in my hobbies since before /pol/ existed, as have plenty of folks, nor do I use the board as I'm not into politics. That's why I got into TTRPGs. To escape from faggots dragging their billshit in.

As a bisexual man let me tell you that I hate those fucking parades and every faggot and tranny that takes part in them.

ebin

>pushing back against social engineering
that's not what shitposting is

To play devils advocate, it's not like you have to play with these people - or even acknowledge them as human beings. I know I don't.

this!

> It

While there's no way to tell their gender or sex because we're anonymously posting on a text-based image board, don't you think that's a bit needlessly antagonistic, when "they" or the default "he" would've worked just as well? I dislike transsexuals as much as anyone, but flinging insults and ad-hominems is no way to convince people of your opinion.

No one cares snowflake, you being a faggot doesn’t validate your opinion

Except when you literally do because if you don't allow them into your store to "associate" with children then they will complain to wotc and get your store blacklisted for wrongthink

We gave you an entire fucking board. Shut up and go there if you want to play Loli Pantsu Quest 3048.

Are you stupid or something? First day here?

fucking hell

A dragon is fine too.

I want to bake a cake with him.

>We gave you an entire fucking board. Shut up and go there if you want to bitch about trannies

What the fuck you on about nigger
>people are "sexual degenerates" in real life
>people like it when media reflects real life
>therefore media should reference "sexual degeneracy"

Plus, wizards here are literally just saying
>sure you can play as a drow dude cleric, but just think about the fact that that'd be fucking weird in drow society
Stop getting triggered over nothing

Sssshhh Jeremy, it's too late to steer this back to mtg. Just make a new thread and don't forget to put your videos on the OP this time.

Why should a person's genitals decide their gender roles? Are we really so barbaric that we should force ourselves to rely on the chaos of nature to decide our place in the world for us? We are not animals, so why should we behave as though we are? We are capable of making biological sex practically irrelevant in the modern world, so why should we allow ourselves to be restrained because it isn't natural? Should we go back to shitting where we eat and no longer augmenting our lives with tools, because they aren't natural either? In the modern world, a child has the potential to become anything it was. To limit it because of 'nature' is disgusting. To force your child to adhere to the gender of its biological sex is equivalent to refusing to treat a curable condition your child was born with because it would be 'unnatural,' and exacerbating it until your baby dies a slow, painful death.

Gendering your children is evil.

Just like how they are trying to force their sick shit into every game, they need to force their sick shit into every board, too. They hate /qst/ for the simple reason that nobody but them goes there and they can't force people to stare at their sick story about child molestation.