Tfw player broke the rules but I'm not the DM and I don't want to be that guy nor a snitch

>tfw player broke the rules but I'm not the DM and I don't want to be that guy nor a snitch
Wat do?

Snitch.

DM can handle it.

What did the guy do?

Also curious about this.

>don't want to be a snitch

It isn't fucking snitching it's correcting someone.

Blackmail and hate sex

Depends. Are they fucking over you or the party? If not don't be a fag.

second

You're not That Guy for exposing a cheater.

It was broken out of ignorance

Then bring it up gently. Correction is fine.

House rules and GM fiat are one thing, but I prefer when the rules are followed, regardless of my role in the situation. Also, fuck anyone that would think me a rat for correcting what is likely simply a mistake on both the GM and the player's part, and if not, they can fuck off for trying to cheat. Because that's exactly what's happening if it's just a mix up or lapse of memory.

Then what's the problem? Just say "hey, guys, that seemed weird so I looked it up and it works like X, just a heads up". That's being a reasonable and nice person to make sure everyone knows all the rules and whatnot.

That's okay. Reason enough for it not happen to second time, not reason enough to rewind.

>Wat do
Make history.

>Christians shitting all over fun
Nothing new there.

Rape them.

>caring about The Rules when neither the player nor the DM realize it was broken
literally autistic

Did they break the rules on purpose because they're a faggot? Or was it a misinterpreted rule?

Was enjoyment had by all when he broke the rules, or was his interpretation better? Or was everyone rolling their eyes and thinking "man, what a faggot."?

whats not fun about pissing off druids?

The part where they wildshape into a bear and maul you to death.

Phrase it as "i dont think thats legal in the rules"

this desu

if they're having fun then who cares.

This

Then they can have fun playing freeform and not a game with established rules.

"No snitching" culture is for fucking niggers.

No it's not, you fucking snitch.

>t. Nigger
It takes a true brave man to put his own life on the line to bring some niggers to justice

>blatantly becomes unaware of the rules when they apply to him
WELL EXCUSE ME MOTHERFUCKER I THOUGHT WE WERE PLAYING A GAME NOT MASTURBATING OVER YOUR PERSONAL FANFIC

Did the player do it to benefit party or to benefit self?

Answer that and you have the answer.

Without knowing what "rule" they broke here are a few things you can do

Punk out like a little bitch: Don't say anything and complain about "that guy" to your next group

Talk to gm: X broke this "rule", what's up with that? Passing it up the line there classic CYA.

Talk to player like an adult: Hey, just a heads up when you did X it went against the "rule"

and I say "rule" because plenty of rules can be broken if your GM goes by the Rule of cool. If Rule of cool is broken then the player is just being boring and not hurting anyone.