Let say you rescued an Orphan girl. Raise her up as your daughter, but she sees you as a love interest not a father...

Let say you rescued an Orphan girl. Raise her up as your daughter, but she sees you as a love interest not a father. Would you fufill her wishes or deny it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MmryyAsh3HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Would you fufill her wishes or deny it?
No. I see her as my child, not a love interest. Relationships don't work if one party isn't interested.

Also, your kid wanting to date you is creepy. I'd tell her to knock that shit off.

Slap the GM.

DESU, I was probably subconciously sculpting her into my ideal woman anyways. If she fits, and I don't have other romantic entanglments, I try to resist, but it's futile.

Realistically this. My character's a bit of a perv anyway.

Though I find it hard to believe however she raises an orphan that said orphan would fall for a woman what looks like a little girl.

Fucking Usagi Drop ending. Still makes me mad.

Eat shit, it was a sensible ending

I would set up quests and challenges in which I could, with great difficulty, accomplish with my own skillset. Then invite any suiter or challenger to attempt to, themselves, complete and even surpass the challenges/quests. Then I would tell her that if all that accept the challenge, yet fail, within the year I will wed her. Then I slap the dm

youtube.com/watch?v=MmryyAsh3HE

Ah the Woody Allen Dilema

I'm a depraved sexual degenerate, but fucking my own kid, blood related or no, is off the table. Thats messed up.
>captcha

Cut off her head and shit in her neck stump.

You slipped past edgy and landed in silly, user

Once she gets old enough, sure. If it was good enough for Grover Cleveland, it'd be good enough for my character.

Until then he'd treat it as just a young girl's passing fancy.

Done it in one. As my daughter she's precious beyond all else, but there's no way in hell that I'm going to dick her down. There's some lines you don't cross.

Quit playing these games, Nastya! I only had enough Wishes to dig you out of that hole in Yekaterinburg, you're almost my age anyway, and the only reason I'm having to act as a father figure is that yours got shot through every one of his vital organs in the same cellar where I found you before he could teach you how to forage for yourself.

Also, I'm the opposite of nobility, so that could only diminish your standing. There's people out there who still look to you as a symbol of something they've lost.

You have a flair with words user. That one short paragraph is absolutely dripping with theme and hooks.

Latina filled out nice.

Change daughter for sister and that was basically one of my character's followers, but he didn't go for it.

Ahh, I see you just finished Uasgi Drop.

Depends if I'm immortal/not that much older than her. Regardless of all the other factors, I'd feel bad if I was gonna die significantly sooner than her.