WHEN DO I SELL MY XLM I HAVE MADE SO MUCH PROFIT AAAAAA

WHEN DO I SELL MY XLM I HAVE MADE SO MUCH PROFIT AAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/MSrbH9z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now would be a good time.

>selling a future top 5 coin when its still at #9

user, I...

should have sold at peak and bought back dip, but because you didn't do that already, hold

If you have problems with selling because you're greedy/too scared it might go higher, this is a good group discord.gg/MSrbH9z

Sorry I can't be awake 24/7

obviously, I'm just saying that the time to sell has passed

Don’t sell. If FairX is really successful I can’t even fathom the market cap that XLM will reach.

so when should i buy back in faggots

now

IM NOT SELLING

I sold at 49 cents and I'm going to buy back at around 45 cents if possible. I cant see it staying above 50 cents today.

i just doubled down
it has comfy hold written all over it

i sold at 3800 sats

been waiting for a fucking dip to happen

DIP YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Noobs trying to time the market MUHAHAHAH

IM NOT FUCKING SELLINGGGG

How do you know it's the peak?

IMMINENT XLM PUMP COMING!

Eh

you don't, that's the tricky part. there is TA stuff you can do to approximate it, as well as looking at sell walls, but in reality you're always guessing.

this is why you should hold if youre not a very skilled trader

NOT BEFORE FAIRX LAUNCH!!!

Redpill me on FairX? Haven't heard of it.

platform that's going to allow fiatcrypto of any kind with stellar as its backbone, ostensibly

>stellar as its backbone
what does that mean?
do I give $$ to buy XLM, then use XLM to buy crypto?
sounds like any other crypto exchange only with an extraneous step

yes, because of the technological quality of stellar, transactions are very smooth, fast and easy, so it cuts out the pricey extraneous step that would normally already exist (memecoin->btc->usd). I don't think you personally need to transfer to xlm first, the platform takes care of that afaik

i'm not well-versed on the specifics myself because i don't have a background in tech, someone else could explain better

You buy the crypto straight with fiat by using stellars tech on the bavkground. It will establish fiat/crypto pairs and will be the new standard of measuring coins perhaps.

It also uses XLM every time you do a transaction, so you're required to hold some amount of them to use FairX. Stellar is grabbing a few other coins too, such as KIN which could be a ridiculous coin, or fall flat on it's face and never be anything.

How can you buy KIN? It's no longer on Binance
Worth putting a couple hundred into KIN at this price. If ever went to a dollar you'd be a millionaire

ED is the only place I believe

user, I...

legit?

EtherDelta? Haven't used it, pretty legit?
Thanks. I'll use your referral code if you have one. Just going to buy $200 of KIN as a hail mary, since I'm making so much bank off XLM

> selling XLM

I don't have one readily at hand, don't worry about it, but yeah, the site's fine now. Had issues a bit in the past, just make sure the site is legit and the correct one. I'm going to be throwing in a couple hundred off a moon I'm hoping to ride this week, myself. It's the only super cheap coin that I trust in right now, being that it's connecting to Stellar with hopes of other apps adopting it aside from just Kik.

Same I ditched some Ripple for XLM on this dip. Been selling off Ripple since $2. But now its getting painful as I run out of Ripple.

was that a good choice? how do you derisk without losing gain potential?

Cheers, best of luck to us. Thanks for the info

Yeah man, no problem. I believe it's a solid enough long term ride. Take a look at their whitepaper and watch their videos and interviews. It has some normie appeal. You'll be able to buy nudes from chicks with KIN.

50 cents is the new floor. you might be able to get it for 48 double your money when it hits a dollar, sell and never look back.

god knows how NEM does so well, literally nothing happened all year

I sold all my lumens at 3160 yesterday waiting for the dip.
>well where's the dip?
Quickly bought again for 3140 (lucky) and never looked back

im hoping china goes ape shit on this soon. almost asia wakey time

Sell some, but not all.

Profit taking ishealthy for you and the market.

this, and banking holidays are over. expect slowcash transactions crashing in like an avalanche (not just to xlm)

HODL. It's obviously going to at least 1 dollar soon. It's basically Ripple's LTC. Except the creator didn't dump on it.

>take nap
>wake up yo comfy gains

I fucking love stellar, happy new years bros. It will be real fun watching decentralized exchanges become the "in" thing in 2018

This.

Is fairx becomes defacto #1 gateway to buy crypto in, even bitcoin, it's a #2 coin. Not kidding.

Same.
>New Year's party
>lots of fun
>friend gifted me a pack of 2 very niche craft beers
>went home with gf
>received morning blowjob
>pick up phone
>2x my investment from less than a week ago
2018 is going to be comfy, guys.