I just found this and it seems like one of the most complicated tabletop games of all time

I just found this and it seems like one of the most complicated tabletop games of all time.
Has anyone here played it, and is it worth spending like 3-4 hours to learn it?

Other urls found in this thread:

donkusgaming.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/mssk-version-2-0-print-res.pdf
donkusgaming.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/mssk-v2-0-playsheets-hi-res.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm guessing no. Sorry bud. :(

If it's only 3-4 hours then it's not that complicated. Look up Phoenix command and despair

XCOM boardgame is fucking shit. No friend of mine have patience to deal with the tutorial game, and I don't want to play alone because even I couldn't pass the single player tutorial.

Feels nothing like the game.

Link.

I've played it with my group several times using our collections of Gunpla. It's not super difficult, but it's also not that great... especially once you start to find discrepancies in the stat-sheets versus the actual information about the mobile suits in question; for example: the Gelgoog Marine can move around in aquatic environments, but it's very clearly not *that* kind of marine mobile suit if you watch the OVA that it's from.

Fuck that, look up The Campaign for North Africa and weep at its majesty.

Too complicated for casuals, but the rules are all fucked up and stupid to people who play games with actual complexity. Hardcore fans of the IP will be able to spot mistakes on the 'official' stat sheets almost immediately.

3/10 - Better than the alternative (nothing), but not good by any means.

I want to play, a few friends of mine play, but i dont have any gunpla I'd like to use for table top yet.

I'm waiting on getting a blue destiny and a couple of ground GM's for a mobile suit team.

Ideally I'd use a gouf custom and a couple of zaku's but my friends are already filthy zeeks

Feddies have a huge a huge gameplay advantage already, so enjoy your easy wins.

Really? I'm surprised because every setting i see of gundam turns into blatant zeek wank

Not that I'm not saying its a bad thing, I'm just suprised!

Anyone tried gundamhammer 40k?

posting suits for a bit dont mind me

don't mind me, best gundam coming through

taking a break for now, i'll be back later

Zeek suits have armor equivalent to wet tissue, generally less Integrity (HP), and even in cases where a mobile suit has superb maneuverability and agility, the only thing that matters for defense is how thick your armor is. An MS-09 Dom (with the worst machinegun in the game) costs 240 points, but is less durable than a Zaku II, and is only 10 points less than an RGM-79 GM (which has more HP, more armor, a shield, and beam weapons).

donkusgaming.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/mssk-version-2-0-print-res.pdf

donkusgaming.files.wordpress.com/2017/12/mssk-v2-0-playsheets-hi-res.pdf

>best Gundam
>completely useless outside of nuking things
get out

if its really good a nuking things then nothing would be not nuked check mate :^)

Shame it wasn't though

>most complicated tabletop games of all time.
I guess you have never played any kennerspiele, the truly horrendous german strategy/simulation boardgames, the ones that makes accounting look like fun; like In the Name of Odin.

kek

but not something like 0079k? what would the correct date be?

No idea, but it looks honestly as convoluted as this is. Personally I'd just use Silcore.

You've never played Phoenix Command then. If you can roll dice and look up tables, you can play PC. People who bitch about it never have actually played it. A lot of tables. It's slow, not complicated.
Whatever.

I wonder if you've ever tried Starfleet Battles, Battletech or Advanced Squad Leader...

I've never even heard of these before, let alone played them.

Here you go, my WIP giant robot rules.

I tried to make it fast and fun to play with my HG Gundams.

Seems pretty cool, I'll give it a try when the MSIA figures I've ordered arrive at my house.

Play battletech. It is, at least from my experience, the better of the two giant robot games.

You've never heard of battletech? How old are you?