In this thread: Bug people!

In this thread: Bug people!

Other urls found in this thread:

wanderinginn.wordpress.com/2017/08/22/3-06-l/
wanderinginn.wordpress.com/2017/10/07/3-21-l/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vowel_shift
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

So how would bug biology and behaviors affect personalities and social interaction?

[STATEMENT THAT IS MOSTLY FACTUALLY CORRECT EXCEPT ONE MINOR DETAIL BUT IF YOU CORRECT IT YOU’LL LOOK PEDANTIC]

Is "bugman" a slur I don't know about?

Seems to be more retarded /pol/ babble

How have you used bugpeople in your settings?

Some alt-right types call liberals "bugmen" because of their collectivist attitudes.

Well that's retarded

I've seen some people call the Chinese "bugpeople".
Which is of course silly. I know multiple Chinese people and can assure that none of them are actually giant arthropods wearing human skin-suits.

>Those utter madmen actually created a whole fucking rule/lorebook about one single race of bug people in the context of a single campaign setting in one fucking region. The absolute madmen.
wanderinginn.wordpress.com/2017/08/22/3-06-l/
wanderinginn.wordpress.com/2017/10/07/3-21-l/

>A giant ant after he converts to Christianity struggles with the newfound horror of his hive and we read about his crisis of faith. (Read the whole story though if only because its sets up the context for this stuff far better and also because it's a pretty damn good piece. Also-also OP will not be disapointed as the bug people in this story make up a HUUUGE part of the setting and are pretty much constantly present.

>Ah, Light-san~

I really like these, user. Where did you find them?

this is why I keep browsing Veeky Forums

There was a line in 1984 comparing bureaucrats to bug people and /pol/ at some point picked that up to describe modern liberals.

>Pawn preaches/retells what he heard about heaven and the story of jesus to the ant soldier class.

>They all start ritualistically murdering themselves when he leaves so they can all go to heaven faster.

>Ohshit.

[Top ten anime plot twists.png]

This shillpost's book already has me hooked.

This is cool

What are the objects it is holding and what is their purpose? Are they somehow sexual?

Its just Space Station 13 fanart.

Bug person! Who controls bugs!

>This is the weirdest thing i’ve read all week. Christian ant-person preaches gospel, super special ants who become individuals or turn into psycho murderers, a fucking level system.

I would have guessed it had something to do with the species of moth in question (Monarch moth?, Queen moth? Ect.)being upset about getting ranked as a captain instead of their proper royal namesake.

t. chinese bugman

No its from a game called spacestation 13 where you pick a role on a spaceship like being a janitor for example however humans are only allowed to play command roles and beast races such as moths are not allowed to be captain.

its a parody of this gif.

Its a slur for yuppies.

the fuck is a ''vowel shift''?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vowel_shift

nice

Here is my next barmaid...To make sure that no one flirts with her.

...user
That's not going to help