DUDE, REROLLS ARE USELESS AND YOU ARE A FROG FOREVER LMAO!!!

>DUDE, REROLLS ARE USELESS AND YOU ARE A FROG FOREVER LMAO!!!
>DUDE, ONE'S, LMAO
>DUDE, MEPHISTOPHELESION, THE ANCIENT DRAGON OF THE END TIMES ON THE FIRST TURN, LMAO!!!

I can't fucking enjoy this game, because everytime I try playing it with my boyfriend it just fucking snowballs me endlessly into a pit to where I can't ever fucking win no matter how hard I fucking try and I fucking can't understand it.

Then git gud you retard. It's not rocket science.

You ever played monopoly?

>tfw no mean gauntlet bf who bets sexual favors on games and then forces you into loss after loss after loss

Oh god yeah, ahaha, my mistake for rolling 10 one's in a row and encountering several dragons in my first few turns and also getting events that turn me into a frog ahahah wow, okay, I'll just git gud :)

Your kind is not seen kindly in here. Begone.

Begone harlot, you are just proof women are incapable of strategic thought.

Yes, it is your mistake.

Nothing indicates OP is a woman tho

>>DUDE, REROLLS ARE USELESS AND YOU ARE A FROG FOREVER LMAO!!!
>>DUDE, ONE'S, LMAO
>>DUDE, MEPHISTOPHELESION, THE ANCIENT DRAGON OF THE END TIMES ON THE FIRST TURN, LMAO!!!
>I can't fucking enjoy this game, because everytime I try playing it with my boyfriend it just fucking snowballs me endlessly into a pit to where I can't ever fucking win no matter how hard I fucking try and I fucking can't understand it.
OP is a dude, guaranteed.

DESU, Talisman is somewhat imbalanced IIRC, classes like ninja and so on.

As for lulrandom reigning over strategic thought, can't recall if that was the case. Maybe you should try not to take the game seriously and play it just for laffs. If you can, of course.

Begone thot.

not DESU but t b h, what even is this site-inbuilt autocorrect

Explain how you have to use strategy then?

Relic, the 40k version of Talisman, is much better.

Hello newfriend. Please lurk before posting.

Well in that case surprise surprise OP is a faggot...

By understanding how the game works you toddler.

I don't believe you. That's roughly one in a million odds on a d6.

holy shit please leave baka desu senpai

Talisman is one of those popular but terrible games. What can you do but play something else?

You forgot where it's possible to be the first one to the center and have your character trapped in a void for eternity.
God, it's a great game!

It's a shit game where you either get a good character right off or enter a bottomless pit of "Why am I playing this shit?" One of my gaming group busts this out every time we meet, and I think next time I may literally kill him.