Post the Eldar character you like best, whether it's design wise or just from their exploits in lore

Post the Eldar character you like best, whether it's design wise or just from their exploits in lore.

Pic related, it's the best Eldar character.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=diOhwvRYlsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's not my favorite character, but I like this depiction a lot, because it achieves a really good middleground between xeno and human, creepy and handsome.

Wyches are very aesthetic

Hes just a human with black eyes

You say that to that post, but not this one ?

>Wyches are very aesthetic
Then post one, that's just a human cosplaying something bdsm.

This.

Because it lets you know 40k does knife-eared waifu bait a little different.

Or the Avatars if they weren't such a joke lorewise. Because the concept is pretty awesome.

Can't go wrong with Maugan-Ra.

I see Maugan-Ra subscribes to Pauldron Monthly.

this is a edgyeared human with purple eyes (a trait that is not so uncommon in humanity that descended from cadians, btw)

Strong eldar heavy weapons master race

Not directly a character, but Solitaires are great.

>Ctrl + f
>No Yvraine
Sure is filthy mon-keigh in here

THINN mommy gf NOW

You got it completely wrong, Yvraine only panders to monkeighs. Can't wait until they get rid of her.

And the thread is complete shit now. Goodbye.

i hate it when eldar are made super ugly, they are supposed to be beautiful, they are elves in space, not goblins

pretty eldar are best eldar

are there any good looking male eldar.

Eldrad is a bit of an old man.

Warp Spiders, teleporting assholes that fire big ass nets that cut through anything.

Whats not to love

Warp Spiders just want to hug you!

F

The Visarch is still the best looking but he's just a dud of a character
>I'm the sword of Ynnead and protector of Yvraine!
>Or AM I?

youtube.com/watch?v=diOhwvRYlsU

eldradxyvrainexrowboat threesome confirmed.

maybe the visarch can shout encouragement

Who at Games Workshop is so fucking obsessed with top knots

Macha a cute. CUTE!

Not even worth "you".

le how much % face is the guy on second picture?

>Can't wait until they get rid of her.
Cease thy smack-talk regarding thou future Empress, mon-keigh. Lord Guilliman will not suffer his main squeeze to be mocked.

Overly pretty and human Eldar pander to the lowest common denominator and to retarded waifufags that don't give a shit about Eldar. AKA plebs and Imperiumfags.

Being anti-Ynnari is degeneracy akin to Slaanesh itself.

I see, shitposters can't hold back and have to fish for (You)'s again.

I can't believe Vect hasn't been posted.

Ynnari and Yvraine first have to do something for the cause of the Eldar.

That wine gives horrible stomach cramps I hear.

I hate elves

Yes, that's Vects biggest concern.

Fuck off, waifufag.

Elves don't have to be somebody's waifu to be cancer

I think this is just a random autarch, but he's probably a good-looking guy.

Truly, he is the best Eldar.

Indeed it does.

But they are especially cancer when they get degraded to waifus.

The resurrection of Guilliman to keep Imperium standing was more than anything Vect and Eldrad have ever done for the Eldar.

If Imperium falls, Abaddon and his legions will crush the Eldar in mere moments.

I like the design of the Visarch, and I wish that there was more Eldar stuff with his amazing aesthetics. Too bad he's a manservant of that Mary Sue in the lore.

Nigga both of those pictures feature Beckjan's Eldar.

>Whats not to love
Their ancient fucking models that are only found in resin in this day and age.
I am 24 and the fucking sculpts of Warp Spiders are older than I am.
When the fuck is GW gonna update them?

It is the easiest hairstyle to draw.

What's wrong with Beckjann's art?

Nothing.
His Eldar imo, are the best depictions of the Eldar, that toe the line of uncanny and creepy looking aliens and beautiful elves very well.

I was just pointing out that that user's pictures of ugly and pretty eldar both had Beckjan's art.

Yes, we get it, the Imperium is oh so important and I can't wait to buy two new Imperium armies and throw my xenos in the trash! user, this shit is lame, back then they redirected an entire WAAAGH to Armageddon instead of actively helping the Imperium. Yes, I know that the Eldar always were the most likely ally in the fight against Chaos, but there is a point where it just gets insulting.

They look a bit like JAV models that have had surgery to look more Western

Perhaps a little.

The motherfucker fought an entire hive fleet tendril and won. Without the Imperium wanking he could probably take on two Primarchs at the same time.

Dear god eldar look terrible. I am amazed anyone collects that garbage. They even make space marines look good.

>It was his hope that the Eldar could bring harmony through selective destruction rather than regarding oblivion as a force that could only bring discord
Yo, that's deep.

No, he didn't. You lying piece of shit.

He fought the forces of a single bioship. He didn't kill them all. He targetted the synapse creatures and then left the swarm scattered and confused.

It seems it was "just" a swarm, but
>He didn't kill them all
He never said that, he said he won.

I prefer it, when Eldar have an uncanny appearence, they should have a crystalline, sleek look. I never like it when Eldar are just models with pointed ears.
I only like upper right because she does differ from humans with her marmor like skin.

And Dark Eldar sould look like Cenobits. Eldar should be The Fae from space.

Have a picture that isn't for ants.

Kharn?

His robe looks like something a catholic pimp would wear.

Can warp spiders telefrag themselves?

Melta gun.

I would join a religion that had robes like this.

>That wine gives horrible stomach cramps

literally for you

>his

Fun fact: the most recent GW Book to use that art (Gathering Storm Eldar book) used it to represent a warp-afflicted dying Altansar warlock who gave Yvraine that familiar. There might be a suble implication there that the more humanlike Eldar in modern GW art are "healthy" and the ayy-looking ones are mutants.

technically all Eldar males are females since they remove the genitals at birth and carve them into soulstones.

It's canon, too!

Source with screenshot?

He'll send a picture of his rectum at best.

SMURFED

Well then, source with citation.

Only someone that heavily faps to this would have the level of dedication needed.

How can you not like Vect.

Dude, this isn't /r/. Keep your requests blue board safe at least.

user, are you actually retarded?

He isn't asking for a picture of his rectum, he's saying that the source for what was said above is another user's rectum.

This thread has an elf in the OP, it's official shitposting and trolling ground for some anons.

You aren't fooling anyone, sicko.

Eldar make the finest bitch boats.

It's also a place where you can't make the slightest joke without people flipping their shit because their skins are so thin. Granted Veeky Forums already has a reputation for being one of if not the most autistic board in Veeky Forums, so recognition of humor (regardless of quality thereof) is already staggeringly low.

>It's also a place where you can't make the slightest joke without people flipping
It's also the place where you can make stupid claims about shit that never happened and then pretend to be retarded for the lulz".

That too, if you're into that sort of thing. Personally it's more fun to create elaborate scenarios of proof, like claiming there is secret Gameworks lore hidden in plain sight via the inscribed symbols in various characters seen in official artwork! What looks like mere stylistic greebling is part of their secret illuminati plot to hide their dirty Primarch fiction that's totally canon.

Eastern christian orthodoxy?

Or you could do the simple thing and read some book.

STICC

Well of course! You wouldn't believe how powerful the Gameworks Illuminatau is and the depths they'll go through for their Spiritual Liege to sneak his holy message into random books! Why the messages they'd sneak into TV Guide alone would make your nipples implode in delight!

The secret cypher is always hidden in that issues description of Matlock.

A source book would be enough. No idea why you have to ridicule reading stuff. It's nice if people are dedicated about their hobby.

They know no boundaries, no limits of morality, and have absolutely no mercy. Pic very much related.

>posts a picture of an Eldar dressing like a Necron cosplaying as a Tau

I'm sensing less than genuine dedication regarding the hobby in this post.

I'm sensing a dimishing dedication to this argument. If you don't like Eldar, leave the thread. No idea why you are wasting your time here.

And here we are back to lamenting the rampant autism demonstrated in Veeky Forums. user, this was never an argument. Someone made a joke, someone else, probably you, flipped their shit over it. The joking continues and you remain clinging to a version of reality where this was somehow a serious discussion.

Just unclench, take a deep breath, grow a sense of humor and you might just learn to enjoy life a little bit.

DoW had some cuties, but it's DoW. The only way the Eldar ever win is when at least someone survives to show up in later games. It's like Russian roulette for them and eventually they will lose, probably at the end of a chainsword. Hell, that's what happened to the elfie in the damn trailer for DoWII.

Blood Ravens steal everything, even victory, even when it turns out by the next installment they actually lost or things proceeded to go to shit anyway.

I don't care about the joke, read a book, nigger. Maybe you'll contribute a thing in the next thread.

Why did you post a human? Please stay on-topic.

Then why are you posting Dark Elves from Thor: The Dark World?

It's okay, user, the joke cares about you. You are loved.