Prepare for a ripple level pump into iota in the near future, this is the coin to be holding in 2018

Prepare for a ripple level pump into iota in the near future, this is the coin to be holding in 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hTTEEt2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

comfy af

Literal shitcoin with a team that blatantly lies about "partnerships" to a point that normie media picked up the bullshit around it

Retards

not so sure about that, where do you get your source?

75-150 EOY. Conservatively.

I buy it at 3.04 $ just three days ago now 4.25 $. So comfy right now.

still better than BTC

please let this happen

Only thing that matters is hype

it's above my buypoint 4.26$
time to sell this fucking shitcoin.

I already 4x in the past week. This PnD thing is too easy. Comfy af

discord.gg/hTTEEt2

I thought Raiblocks made IOTA worthless already

Definitely the one to hold. Since the network doesn't work there's nothing else you can do with it.

OP is tryinf to dump his bags on you, IOTA is going to get dumped at never before seen levels because 1.2billionusd in reclaims is getting released, these chads bought at 0.50 and couldnt sell at 10x so are going to dump at 6x and never look back at this scam coin. Do yourself a favour and get on BURST

Enjoy watching iota boom whilst you miss out

Very little doubt.

why so sure it will go that high? (know something about the image you posted?)

Raiblocks has more chance making itself worthless due to it's network vulnerabilities, that's for another day though.

oh yes, the way you know it's an actual holder, and not a butthurt retard who missed out, is that true holders always announce BEFORE they're going to dump their stash, so others can sell theirs before them and take their money

the most honest genuine post in the history of Veeky Forums

>Tangle. Doesn't work without 'Coordinator'
>Ternary instead of binary
>ICO raised only 500k. All taken up by insiders
>Coordinator is not open source
>main dev is a lunatic
>100% scam pnd token

little bird told me not to sell at $5-$10 because you will regret it week from today...

there are a bunch of retards like you who can't manage to set up an insanely simple wallet and think that means its an issue with the coin

iota just works differently from blockchain based coins and its base wallet has some unique attributes due to it, but literally anyone who's not a complete retard should figure out how to send and receive coins in 3 minutes, it's just not the same as with the wallets of blockchain-based currencies and will never be

Wait all this time for nothing and then sell when it's about to get a significant pump, you're not thick as fuck

was tested today, transactions went on for hours with no coordinator with 0 issues

reddit.com/r/iota

capped.
anything else you can say?

and 90% of god-tier developers (as well as geniuses of any kind) are lunatics in some aspects of life

"Doesn't work without 'Coordinator'"

That's just been debunked hence the pump, stay poor

This. Can't tell you how many idiots I see fud iota because they're too stupid to research how a wallet works. Knowing full well that it's completely different tech than blockchain, then lose money and blame iota...

make me laugh how I see niggaz selling their 10K of IOTA for $4...
>clearly there some stupid ass nigaz out there lol

>Make wallet for users
>make it easy to loose all your funds unless some odd arcana is known

Says all I need about the project

It's easy to lose funds with bitcoin too if you don't know what you're doing. I've made plenty of transfers with IOTA and rarely had a problem. Stay ignorant.