Tell me, Veeky Forums, why does Pluto have a heart-like geological feature in your setting?

Tell me, Veeky Forums, why does Pluto have a heart-like geological feature in your setting?

Because in my setting the god of death is also the god of love, so obviously the coldest darkest planet would have something like that

Personally I think the Cthulhu Reggio begs more questions.

Because Pluto is a cutie

Because of our pattern-seeking brains

I see an ass there.

Isn't that the same thing?

Tecnically an hearth is an upsidedown nutsack

>discover a giant field of frozen black tar formed by cosmic rays from deep space
>name if after Cthulhu
What could possibly go wrong?

Nobody cares about things that aren't planets

>planet

I will fight you for that

there is no pluto in my setting, only cold, snowy wastes and two fucking suns.
Okay there are other planets but they're also hellholes.

Quest threads died for this

Pluto loves us. Yes, it loves us and wants nothing more than to be with us, but it can’t. So it made a heart, so that one day we might see it and know how much Pluto cares.

Good.

>Shadman

Pretty sure he covered all the major bodies

That footage was created by the Void Engineers. Aside from a larger goal of promoting space colonization I don't think there is a real reason. Since Technocrats don't realize they are even doing magick what probably happened is that some VE somewhere was lonely and unconsciously created that data.

The Mi-go really do love you in their own way.

that's surprising considering he's usually focusing on minors

My setting's pluto has shattered, like all other planets.

shadman is the worst artist. i imagine if i touch the screen while a shadman pic is on it the screen will be sticky

You just think that because of memes, Shadman has always been more about titty monsters and futas, he only does loli stuff to trigger people

Why does Ceres have spots?
Why does Jupiter have a big red spot?

It's a phylactery.

The big red spot is a hurricane five times the size of the earth that’s been going on for centuries.