Prediction for listing price when the Jibrel Network is up in a month?

I paid 0.25 a piece for 3200. Better open above 0.50.

Bump

Zero

It was a scam

Pure bullshit haha you're jelly of jibrelly

it will definately open above .50

im thinking it will be ATLEAST 1.25

Where can I get these?

It will pull an ICX thats for sure

Yo mama a scam

SOLD OUT AHAHA

How quick though? Did icx go parabolic quickly?

It's a legitimate confirmed scam.

provide source then

Anyone see this thread earlier today I tried to tell you Jibbies how bad this ICO will be for flipping profit and how far behind Jibrel is compared to MakerDAO's Dai stablecoin. none of you had any substantial response...

its not a scam, its just a bad ICO that has a nice website and the almighty boomer adivising it. well you fell for it guys, well done.

you are still a very dumb pajeet, and we do not want you here

at least 5x, definitely

Ok now it is confirmed. You literally missed the ICO. Nobody just come into every JNT thread without even any financial agenda besides saving random internet money. KYS and get over it that your FUD wont help anything.

Jew + arab + ICX boy will make is instantly moon

I feel like the same person is posting this thread every day.... Same one line opener with nothing of substance.

You know a project is shit when the only thing people talk about is the expectation of gains. Anyone who takes the time to even skim the whitepaper will see that it is just Banking 2.0.

The network governance protocol being a 'group of financial experts' alone should be a warning sign.

literally just saying it will 5x for no reason despite the obvious flaws I pointed out and none of you dumb jibbies want to address.

bet 1/2 of you don't even know what a collateralized asset is or how they work. you are literally gambling blindly unless you cant debate your investment

You are on the wrong site to debate investments, gtfo of this board newfag.

>the last 40 million of the available 120 sold out literally in 2 hours
>US, China and Singapore couldnt participate in the ICO, the FOMO will be huge
>will be listed on 5 exchanges simultaneously

clearest moonshot of our life boys, im so fucking hard right now

literally noone cares about your opinion here, since everyone is already bought in.

you will change nothing by trying to FUD, you can fuck off kiddo

What exchanges will it get listed on? Didnt have the ability to do the ICO but Id like to ride it either way

Actually biz has a knack for calling out winners.

But, the only thing I see happening when this thing is mentioned, is shit-talking and negativity.

There won't be any FOMO with this, and even normie fomo won't be enough to bring it to the 25c required for a ROI break even.

binance will be one of them most likely, but nothing is known yet

KEK im not asking for a town hall meeting hahaha just that you can string a sentence together about why you think anyone will use Jibrel...
you do know its completely centralized right?
you know the only thing on the roadmap until Q3 2018 is a block explorer right?
you know your competitor Dai is already live and scaling up massively this month with Ethfinex pairings already confirmed right?

i love biz but its sad you fall for this stuff. seriously what made you buy this ICO? a nice font and color scheme?
enjoy missing moon missions until you can dump

then move on, why are you still in this thread?

There already was FOMO, hence you salty retards are now stuck waiting for a refund, because your transfer didnt go through.

noone cares enough to argue with negativity spreading retards who clearly do not have their facts straight sorry

if you expect anyone here to even spend 2 minutes of their time on your bullshit apart from shitposting then you are very deluded

You don't understand anything about crypto. You have shown this with every single post.
See you after the exchange listing. Screencapped all of you posts and you will see a nice collection of your shitty logic, when we trade at x3 of the ICO price.

Ok, pretty sure responses like this confirm it...

99% of the positive posts we are going to see about this shit coin are from paid posters.

ICON advisor
Arab advisor
Jew advisor

No need to look at the proejct, but wait - 5 exchange listings and one of them is binance. Still haven't looked into the project, put in 30 ETH and enjoy my easy x2.

funny that you expect positive posts after posting such bullshit as you did

you clearly do not know anything about humans

>shitty logic
refuses to discuss anything related to the project or reasoning for any potential for gains

Do you want me to unironically post the logical fallacies pic from /pol/?

dumb money. 0 analysis of the project. you are lucky this is a bubble.

Now he srly came with the bubble meme argument. It is a bubble since 2013 and literally nobody cares.

Don Tapscott
Strategy Advisor
CEO of Tapscott Group

Abbas Zuaiter
Capital Markets Advisor
Former COO Soros Fund

Mohammad Al Sehli
MENA Advisor
CEO & Founder of Arabian Chain

These 3 guys are my argument. On top of that 5 exchange listings in no time. What else do you want in a bull run? You srly hate money, but you are right - let's discuss technical stuff. Why is bitcoin number 1 right now? You have to look out for other parameters in crypto, this isn't about finding the next Uber, Amazon or AirBnB.