If we break the 4 dollar barrier , Iot chain will moon to 8 dollar. Get ready !

If we break the 4 dollar barrier , Iot chain will moon to 8 dollar. Get ready !

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BreakoutTickers/status/947945850399010819
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

10 more cents and asia isnt awake yet

it's looking good m8 we are going to make it , i'm loaded have 2700 of those sweat babies and you ?

poor fag checking in

only 200 itc but already picking out colour of my used toyota

this shit literally started mooning the moment i sold

fuck this shit

just hodl this till 8 dollar and more ... i made 30k with 5k since august , you are going to make it if you pick coins like these

come back it aint to late yet

What do you think a reasonable sell price is?

Thanks for the reassurance brah. Bit of a nub but have turned 3k aud into 12k in 4 weeks so things are on the up

this is only 1/6 of my portfolio, how about you guys

Like 1/8th, should be an easy 2x!

DELETE THIS

I'M NOT DONE ACCUMULATING

yeah, i feel like it deserves honestly a half lol. i was all in but i rediversified earlier

well we are in the golden age of blockchain , i crash is always possible, btc , ethereum and all blockchains could crash hard.

Only coins that would come back would be xrb , iota and itc because they are not a blockchain tech?

Right now itc is an erc20 token so its on the etherium blockchain until the main net comes out. And thats how a lot of coins are at this point in time.

with current supply, if this even touches IOTA mcap youre sitting on like 250 a token

Wow. And the tech is better than iota

You can have the advantage and buy it on one of the lesser used exchanges and have XRB like gains, when it comes to binance/etc

Have fun holding bags. No proof of partnerships, no linkedin on the developers, 2/3 of volume lost, no working product until who knows how long. It’s just another pajeet coin with big dreams like EOS.

they have a working product

There is a vid with working product . Plus VC investing and industrial partnerships

yeah what the fuck is your goal here bro, just tryna make yourself feel better for not buying? just buy and get in with your /bizbros/

can you imagine what will happen to this coin once they announce the binance listing?

if we break those 4$ , then the next psychological barrier will be 8$

twitter.com/BreakoutTickers/status/947945850399010819

They will list it on binance, right?

they already payed binance to list there coin it is only matter of days

Someone said it will go up once the Telegram has 5k members but I can't find proof (probably posted somewhere in the telegram)

Just bought in. How long before we moon?

Id guess 2 weeks or so, but im pulling that out of my ass.

yes i read that too

Where is the best place to buy these?

bibox huobi or okex, if you are american only bibox