You will literally never EVER miss another moon with kucoin

You will literally never EVER miss another moon with kucoin.

Why? Because kucoin pays out its dividends in both bitcoin AND its trading pair. This way you will constantly get dividends in literally every coin and not miss any moons ever.

And Raiblocks is up next!

Use my ref and keep the user train going

E3n5LU

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bounty0x/
youtube.com/watch?v=5NolXWUOalQ
kucoin.com/#
discord.gg/hTTEEt2
kucoin.com/#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thx OP

1b412

This referal bonus will bless you with gainz and moon missions in 2018:

1bg63

Lets make this the best and one of the most popular exchanges in 2018. Cheers anons.

Moon with me!

kucoin. com/#/? r=1HgQ7

use my link because

kucoin.com/#/ ? r=1uac5

Do I have to hold the KCS on the exchange to get dividends, or is there a wallet?

u need to hold in exchange

yes, you do. hold at 12:00am for the reward each day
E5cPI-

Just keep them on the exchange to get the dividends

help a poorfag like myself

1fwx2

How long after the announcement does it usually take an exchange to actually list the coin?

The always give the exact date en time in advance, kucoin is always fast to list

With this code you get rich user

1Ja2v

This thread is full of street shitting curry holy fuck.

1JfxP

I used yours

1aJKw

1bRyg

they gave me a platinum member based on my holdings and early investment. I guess it gives you a greater percentage of my or my referees dividends. I'm not sure, I just want more referrals

Used yours!

Help an user out 1dttM

Keep on rolling fellas thasnk in advance!

1xPhw

1bvbQ

okay pay attention..this is not the one to miss. BNTY and PRL have proven in the last week that anything that touches Kucoin is going to surge. Kucoin's daily trading volume is sitting at a tiny $32m compared to Binance's $2.8b and Binance is only 5 months old. Kucoin has grown 800% in the last 60 days and it's aggressive listing of new unknown coins such as BNTY is going to be a major contributor to this growth. We're at a point now where normies are seeing this coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bounty0x/ and scrambling to get onboard with the moon mission.

How do you take advantage of Kucoin's growth? KuCoin Shares.

user, what the fuck are KuCoin Shares?

KuCoin is dead serious about being a major force in the exchange world. They want growth and they want it fast - to facilitate this they're offering dividends in the form of trading fees to their investors. 50% of the entire trading fee revenue on the Kucoin platform will be shared daily with those holding KCS on their exchange. This is a two-fold investment with ridiculous growth potential as a result, you buy KCS, the exchange grows, your KCS rises in price, and the amount of dividends you are generating grows with it.

Details: youtube.com/watch?v=5NolXWUOalQ

My current plan is to ride our Veeky Forums shitcoin profit and reinvest into KCS. See you in 2020 when I'm still holding and living off my dividends, I hope you are there with me.

Kucoin's referral system is genius too; you are rewarded some % of the trading fees that your invitees take on. If I shilled you into this godcoin please consider using my referral code when signing up if you don't have a Kucoin account yet: 1bRyg

Use my ref for free stuff and many moons

1d4Jb

Im moving 100btc daily

kucoin.com/# /? r=1tb8y

I already 4x in the past week. This PnD thing is too easy. Comfy af-

discord.gg/hTTEEt2

no wojacks in 2018 if you use my ref code
1bR17

1f3JR

USE MY REF AAAAAAAAAAAA

1tsrs
1tsrs
1tsrs
1tsrs

Keep the train going anons, good luck

16w6c, not expecting anything but why not

Use this I will reward with 10 KuCoin

kucoin.com/#/ ? r=1tb8y

Just shifted 5btc into Ku.

2h827

>To the moon, friends!

Choo choo

1rMwx

does anyone where where kucoin is based out of? is this a chinese exchange?

Does it matter? Get on this shit now and join us on a Mars mission, or be a loser. I don't give a shit.

1c36R

Thank you anons

code: 1b7ve

Yeah they're based out of HongKong I believe

i used yours

1a5db

1xPhw
used rando's in here gogogo

18hJw

Would be gucci if anyone uses mine. Cheers

Use mine please

1tb8y

Can I use someone's code if i'm already signed up? Also plz use

1cry8

Will give 400 dbc if anyone uses
1brb8

Use mine fags
1vrQJ

I trade with 5btc a day. use my code and you will gain extra reward.

1xMaN

How do you use a referral link?

Use this, it keep 10KuCoin

1tb8y

just register using this link:

kucoin.com/#/ ? r=1tb8y

Look the real money maker here is this code 1KJv5

1bJsb

here this is easier: kucoin. com/#/? r=1RtR5

ku coin .com/# /? r= 1bRyg

I trade pretty large volume. 20k usd per day. you should get decent dividends from my transactions fees

Train time, lets go
1cwse

I just realized, they don't even have LINK....what kind of exchange doesn't have the biggest coin of 2018?

They are the earliest market for altcions. They will be adding the big boiis very soon though.