Thanks for all the "hurr de durr ban lesbian PCs" shitposting, guys...

Thanks for all the "hurr de durr ban lesbian PCs" shitposting, guys, my DM just turned my PC into a dude permanently because he bought into it. What the fuck is wrong with you?

If your DM is so impressionable that an anonymous underground snail racing board changes his opinion, he probably ought not be a DM.

I agree he should quit DMing for this but do you really think Veeky Forums doesn't have an impact on the gaming community in terms of both size and volume of material produced? Less now that people just organize on discord, but still...

Your .gif made me reply.
Here is a (You) and a random pic as payment.

Both you and your DM are faggots

On the charitible assumption that this is something that actually happened...

Call his bluff, tell him "no, my chracter is still a chick." Continue to roleplay her as a chick in every way that you did before and otherwise ignore the DM. Point out that a DM gets to control everything else, but the character sheet is sacrosanct except where enemy spells and effects are concerned.

If he wants to turn your character into a chick, he's gotta do it the old fashioned way - with spells that let you make saves. And even if you fail those saves, spells can be reversed.

If he continued to press the issue, ask him why it matters and what specific things you've done in the campaign to warrant being singled out. Feel free to point out other things that other players have done which probably are worse but did not merit a response.

Ultimately, challenge him as to whether or not he's willing to lose a player over something that should be minor but which you are clearly in the right about. And if he is, leave the game and find a better DM.

What the hey diddle fucking kind of DMs do you have that won't just have all the NPCs react realistically to a masculine deep voiced dude acting like a femmy chick? You can't "no, this happens instead" the DM.

>lesbian
How does this even fucking shows when you're killing goblins and looting chests?

>Reddit spacing
>Defending the dyke cancer

Sasuga, and here I thought I'd give OP a (You) and just go.

>He's never had some fat neckbeard wheezing with excitement describing what his Angelina Jolie lookalike Rogue is doing to try to clumsily seduce the Elf Princess.

>looting chests

Chests lead to breasts my dude.

Sure, just make it super awkward. Either he backs down about fucking with your character or you consistently disrupt the game.

It's not like I force my players to only play male humans with minimal combat skills, so why the fuck should I draw the line at female characters, so long as it's not being disruptive? And if the player playing a girl makes the game disruptive, then I probably don't want them in my game anyways.

If your group seriously isn't mature enough to handle someone playing a female character when they're a guy, then you really need to get a better group and be a better player.

I believe Veeky Forums does have an impact, moreso with how many new people are discovering this site and spreading the word, but my concern is what people are taking away from that impact.

It's good to acknowledge other opinions and the prespective behind such opinions, but it's foolish (especially considering the edgy nature of this site) to change your viewpoint so eagerly.

When I put it like that, it sounds like I'm devaluing the viewpoints of those using this board, but there are people who are edgy for the sake of being edgy amongst those who actually have legit intentions.

My point is there should be more balance; don't completely ignore someone's viewpoint, no matter how garbage it seems, but also don't just make such a dramatic change just because of a popular opinion on an anonymous board. If someone has played the opposite gender as a character and didn't cause any problems, the faith in that person you know should take precedence over the opinions of people you don't know, and are notorious for being edgy/misleading.

That's the thing. The player continues to play the character as a chick in all ways because that's what it says on the character sheet and is the way that he wants to play him.

So now the DM has, in all likelihood, made things worse for himself: instead of a male playing a female lesbian hitting on chicks, he is now treated to a male providing the wonderful mental image of a transsexual male hitting on chicks.

Ask him if this is a situation he prefers. In all likelihood, if he was the sort of person who didn't like the idea of a man playing a woman, it's not, and it'll actually be worse. Especially if the character was actually bi, not a lesbian, previously.

So you've called his bluff and forced him to choose into either admitting that he fucked up and reverting the change; or sticking to his guns and being dragged down the Rocky Horror Picture Hole.

>Disrupt the game until you get what you want

He has the rest of the group to entertain him, do you really think he won't just start ignoring you or that "do X or I quit" works? The whole setting will treat you like a man despite your character's claims of womanhood, in one stroke he's reduced you from cute lesbian to creepy non passing tranny and there's nothing you can do about it.

>transsexual male

Did I get that phrasing right? The character in question is now biologically male but identifies as female, and probably dresses in a feminine way. Should I more properly have said transsexual female?

Whatever, the point is made, and this post is mostly so that I don't leave you all hanging.

>In muh game

The first sign of pure gaf-grade salt.

>On the charitible assumption that this is something that actually happened...
That's mighty charitable.

>Reddit spacing
How do you know what Reddit spacing looks like unless you're from Reddit?

OPs don't get (You)s, dummy.

>Snail Racing
Ok this is the best one I've heard.

And then the whole bus stood up and clapped.
That student's name was Albert Einstein.

My rule has always been:
"The moment I feel like I'm adding material to your spank bank your character is dead.

So now it is a MtF lesbian much like what happens IRL: God made you male, but you want to think yourself female - and lesbian!

fuck off /pol/

browsed through the animations on mobile, there was an ad between them. This is great.

My spacing comes from my ProBoards days on digimon forums. And I think it looks better. I don't think I've ever spent any significant amount of time on reddit, and I've certainly never posted there.

Firstly, believe it or not, most people who play D&D do so with friends and are friends outside of the sessions, so they aren't so willing to just cut players generally.

Second and leaving that aside, the DM disrupted the game first. More to the point, D&D is supposed to be a game where everyone has fun, not one guy gets to impose his will on all the rest. We call someone who does that "That Guy", and That Guy always deserves to be taken down a peg.

>The whole setting will treat you like a man

Sure, a man who dresses as a woman, uses feminine pronouns, and in all ways acts female. If the DM is okay with it becoming that sort of game, well, okay, then that's the sort of game we're playing right now.

It's the DM who decided to play this into a came of chicken; that is, a contest to see whether the player's roleplaying skills and care can hold out against the DM's apparent, and obviously unfair, vendetta against him.

If the other players are decent human beings, they'll call out the DM for being an ass.

This is all hypothetical, of course, since it's doubtful that OP actually happened. Still, it's the appropriate response in this hypothetical situation. D&D is not a game where the players are supposed to sit down, shut up, and do what the DM tells them. If he wants to write a novel then he can fuck off and write a novel, otherwise the basic assumption of the game is one of give and take.

Except if it clearly bothers them that much, it'll probably work.

>ProBoards

Meant to say EZBoards. I just remembered that now.

Christ that was forever and a half ago...

>How do you know what Reddit spacing looks like without being from reddit

Because every retarded newfag from reddit types that way.

If it were me, I'd either ask to reroll a new character of the same level, or quit. The DM has made it clear he's going to be a fag about it. If playing with the group is more important than playing that specific character, then the first option is an everybody wins scenario. It is unfair for the DM to change rules midgame, so he should have no problem with you making a new one with all your EP intact. If he doesn't let you even do that, then he clearly has no intention of making sure you all have fun, which is the DM's only fucking job. In that case, just bail on that shitty group.

>his campaigns only exist out of killing monsters and looting dungeons
Are you American or something

Hey, I'm American and my 5e campaigns consist of way more than just that.

Nobody on reddit actually types like that

It's very much a Veeky Forums thing

Yeah, but the "smash monsters campaign" always comes across like it's mostly American

So being passive aggressive is how you interact with your friends?

Have you READ Judge Dredd? Although I suppose the point of that is to parody what Britain thinks of America, so maybe that's a bad example.

Quid pro quo. DM was passive aggressive first by imposing a change rather than just talking about it. I'm playing the game that he apparently wants to play, in the way he apparently wants to play it. We'll wait and see if he can man up and talk about it.

What's unfair about it? Lesbian PCs are godawful and I doubt these guys are close friends if OP was that annoying.

please jack off at home and leave the fetish shit at the door we're here to play games not fish for bicurious dick

Yeah I have actually, what does that have to do with anything?
I'm only basing my opinion on reading comments on Veeky Forums by the way

Doubtful. It just reduces the PC to its real form, a creepy guy.

I'll take 'things that didnt happen' for 500 Alex.

>Being an ass

I'd buy him a beer

Many do, in an effort to make their posts seem longer and therefore attract more attention and get more upvotes.

Is being lesbian really that important to your character?

Ignore butthurt Eurocaliphate posts.

I guarantee he can endure you insisting you're a woman longer than you can endure being treated like an ugly drag queen. Worst comes to it he has your PC executed for degeneracy.

God I'm happy I never played with someone on that situation, must be so fucking weird having to DM to a character like that. Fucking dude bro trying to act like a chick and seduce other chicks while the DM has to awkwardly narrate the whole thing. Thats the shit that makes me want to leave the table and just come back when its my turn to do something.

Because you actually play games outside of "roleplaying" on f-list like the Lesbo Defense Force here.

>awkward

Psh. Goes what you know kiddo.
My disgusting lesbo roleplayan back in the day was so hot, it turned everyone present bisexual and gave all the women several new fetishes.