Rich person tells you there’s more to life than money

>Rich person tells you there’s more to life than money

Take it from a richfag personally, there is ,ore to life than money.

Diminishing returns are a thing. But if you dont got any then life probably sucks.

Yeah, all the things (concrete or more abstract) you can afford thanks to money is much better than the money itself. Though the numbers are a nice ego boost.

You haven't had an existential crisis because you have so much wealth and nothing else.

if you never been depended on money you dont know any better

>implying it wouldn't be worse if you had no money, and nothing else either

When you escape the job rat race, it's easy to lose a sense of purpose.

yeah and having money allows you to think about those things instead of how am I going to eat and pay my rent next month

>Your mother in law which has never work a day in her life tells you to work hard.

Be rich.

>Have world class health care
>Have an expensive car with a high safety rating
>Have a trophy wife
>Have 3 kids that I sent to Princeton
>Have really nice family functions in my million dollar house. Kids don't want to leave the swimming pool!

Just had a really great new years party with fireworks for the kids and the finest food for the adults. Life is great with money! My family loves me.

Rich people take everything for granted.
They think the average wagie can wake up at 10am and have a breakfast of soy milk with activated almonds, and then sit comfy to shitpost on their mac all day or do whatever zen crap they are in.

>he doesn't activate his almonds

Ore? So buy hold??

Gold* dangit

>chad tells you to be yourself

>boomer tells you that you "have it easy" and you only need to look him at the eyes and give a firm handshake

Must be nice to have a sense of purpose.

>Rich person tells you there’s more to life than money

But it's true. Though, it's also true that you need money to buy those things.

im only in crypro because money is bullshit
just dont want to go trough life worrying about losing the roof over my head or going in debt because of a illness or something
if i make it i wont even tell anyone

>Have no friends
>Have no family that wants be back
>Have no girlfriend/wife
>Be semi-autistic socially
>Keep making money and have made more money than most people my age
>"B-but user, money isn't everything" - co-worker

I seriously hate these types of people. I work harder than others, more hours, reinvest all my money so I can maybe live a happy superficial life because I am never accept in any groups. I have issues but having more money will help me through than not having enough money.

As the guy in wolf of all street said
>"I’ve been a rich man, and I’ve been poor man. And I choose rich every fucking time. Cause, At least as a rich man, when I have to face my problems, I show up in the back of a limo wearing a $2000 suit …and $40,000 gold fuckin’ watch!"

Shut the fuck up you piece of shit, you only say that dumb ass shit because you have money

Ok, let me have some then.

>When Notch sold Minecraft for $2 Billion and then got on twitter to complain about how lonely he is and how girls just want his money

Of course theres more to life than money.

But when you've experienced things like getting evicted, having to steal food, walking 10 miles home from work because your car broke down, etc. you realize that money makes life a lot more worth living.

Anyone with a healthy mind can work an average job to afford meals and shelter in the first world.

If your mind is too unhealthy for an average job, that is the root of your issues, not money.

fuck off back to facebook with your fellow well adjusted normalshit friends, you cuck

NO BEGGING Anonymous ## Mod Mod Icon 12/08/17(Fri)08:35:13 No.4884770 Sticky Closed▶
Begging or asking for 'free money'/crypto is strictly forbidden. Encouraging beggars, or posting any kind of 'free money' offer is also strictly forbidden.

I have an existential crises worse than everyone here and no money.
Would be nice to at least have the money.

Having money isnt everything, not having it is

>t. Retard

the least larplike post ever

with money you have freedom not to wagecucking all your short life.
life is too short for wagecucking.

This. Alot of life has to be spent on maintaining your life by working for the society. When you have money, you have more free time to actually do things and fulfill your goals.

This is believable because a lambo and asian/11yo gf weren't mentioned at all

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

White male Asian female is one of the most pathetic couple ever. I don't know if poo in loo male and a black female is worse or no.

Wolf of Wallstreet is a great movie

Second this.

When I just started to make money, I was so happy. Flaunting it subtly. Then my phase as a "new rich" faded and I realize it's smarter to keep growing it massively than spending wealth. At the same time, my happiness faded to my normal baseline.
That's when I realized, success and passion made me happy. Not money. Money is just like a proof of success.
Now I only focus on doing stuff that makes me happy.

Yes because he's a fat autistic fuck.
He should go to Veeky Forums first, then some plastic surgery and then hide all of his money to girls.

Angry chinky detected.

how wealthy are you?

>tfw to stupid to understand basic argumentation

You realise that they only find you attractive because you're richer, more alpha and they want that green card?

As someone that was born as a millionaire, ended up having to emigrate trice due to my parents bankruptcy, living in shit conditions afterwards and being told how important it is to value people and assets, I can tell you.

There is nothing more important than wealth, with wealth you can build up anything.
>inb4 fake love
Just don't show you're rich, drive an old Honda, live in an apartment or small house.
The moment you find a partner that you've been sticking with for years and you both have the feeling "you're the one", tell them how wealthy you actually are.

NO SHIT NIGGER! BUT THE FACT YOUR ASS IS LOADED WITH DINERO MEANS YOU DON'T EVER HAVE TO SUFFER NEEDLESSLY CUZ NO MOOLAH! YOU SIMP-BRAINED ASSHAT! THINK ABOUT IT DICK CHEESE! THINK! YOU CAN LITERALLY BUY ANY HELP YOU NEED! NEED MENTAL HELP? BUY IT! NEED STUFF? BUY IT! GOT CANCER? WELL AT LEAST YOU CAN AFFORD TREATMENT! FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You realise we find their tight pussies attractive because your pathetic baby dicks keep em that way. Cheers

The problem is that one can never keep his money forever. It's possible to lose everything at any time and for the stupidest reason.

Well maybe you shouldn't be such a fuckin life loser.