All knights are just rapacious thugs with land and a horse

>all knights are just rapacious thugs with land and a horse
>but ladyknights are paragons of virtue and honor
Is it true? Is chivalry a female only trait?

lol no

Stop posting/making in think veiled Yuri threads and you would realize it's false.

Are ladyknights the new go to shitpost?
Also, is this ? Because I’m pretty sure I clicked Veeky Forums

Yes, absolutely. It has nothing to do with you being sexually frustrated.

>hasn't had any meaningful interaction with lesbians

Fuck off, incel

Veeky Forums lost its dedicated mod, so now we get a lot more shitposting because we only have global mods who don't pay close attention to this board.

This COULD be the start of a new golden age for this board where we're again free to produce OC without catching bans every time a fatguy with a badge sees something he doesn't personally like, but I'm not holding my breath.

Anyone else here getting sick of the FUCK KNIGHTS MURDERS RAPISTS REEEEEEE meme?

Don't incels hate women though?

Smelly dumb phoneposter scum

>nu-Veeky Forums hates ladyknights

THIS IS TOO FAR

Wrong.
Extra wrong for between 3-5 days per four week cycle...

>nu-Veeky Forums hates ladyknights
Nah, just yuricucks and obvious bait

Can a woman even define what chivalry is? Id be truly impressed if she understood the concept. And I've yet to meet a woman that could give me a half decent definition of honor

It's the Tumblr invasion. Jealous turbo dykes (who are fat too) hating on things that actual girly girls adore.

>Don't incels hate women though?
Not at first. Incels go in stages:

>Stage 1: realizing you want a gf
>Stage 2: realizing that your perfect gf won't magically appear by you sitting alone in your room fapping to lolicon
>Stage 3: fapping increases as desperation rises
>Stage 4: beginning to view cartoon characters as more attractive than real humans
>Stage 5: realizing that society mocks you for having conditioned yourself to the point where you view cartoon characters as more attractive than real humans
>Stage 6: responding to this mocking by doubling down and insisting that the majority are plebs who just can't appreciate QUALITY
>Stage 7: revising your outlook on life to view women (and society, but mainly women) as conspiring against you because you still can't get a gf
>Stage 8: posting on incel boards intensifies as you become more desperate to seek out affirmation of your current outlook
>Stage 9: making a whiny youtube video in your car parked on the edge of campus about how it's not fair that your perfect gf won't magically appear by you sitting alone in your room fapping to lolicon
>Stage 10: this kills the incel.

>yuricucks
So you hate p/u/rest love AND ladyknights. What a fag.

No, they're still in love with them because they've yet to realise sex isn't the best thing in the world yet. Once the virginity is gone the spell is broken.

Can a man?

>Id be truly impressed if she understood the concept.
>thinks chivalry is a complicated subject

>Is it true? Is chivalry a female only trait?

Put a bullet in your skull as quickly as possible.

No, I like yuri, I hate the people that tote it around and worship it. That’s why I specifically said yuricucks, and I never said I hate ladyknights.
>shitty bait is shit

This. Yuri's fine, I like hot women getting it on together as much as the next guy, but goddamn if /u/diots are cancerous as fuck. I even tolerate fujos more.

i like this concept, because it provides a context in which men can post about women being awesome where the misogynistic men's rights asshats can't accuse us of white knighting. because the whole fucking point is that women don't need to be saved.

and for reasons slightly obscure, these threads are remarkably free of -4 STR spam.

so hurrah.