okay, cool

I've always wanted to try PF.

>the woman already has her phone out
Not fucking surprised.

Give me two weeks

>>>/r9gay/

>woman

No thanks.

Apart from that table being at maximum party capacity, everything seems okay.

Great, what kind of character does the party need?

Holy shit I think I've met some of these people in real life before

>shit all over the map
>would be 7th player for a dm who needs a lot of notes (dont really want to just be a tag along
>no phone bowl

>Not only dose she have it out she seems to have a hilary phone case.

"Nah dude. Just make what you want"

Nice pose on the fat guy. Manages to not look like the maximim akward one. Might have to steal.

He's not wrong, though.

Okay bye.

Hit me up when you want to upgrade to something at least moderately not shit like 13th Age.

"Cool, let me think for a second."
30 seconds later.
"Half-elf paladin, this is point buy, right?"

What's allowed?
Core rulebook only or can I use Dreamscarred press?

But user.
So does the DM.

I'll try it, but the moment that phone is use, I'm leaving. Keep your distractions at the door; I don't need to keep hearing "oh is it my turn" or "what was going on again" from someone who doesn't make an effort to pay attention.
And before the feminists jump on me, the same goes for guys too. It isn't about sex, it's about playing a goddamn game and becoming immersed in it.

TWO

SHIELD

FIGHTER

>And before the feminists jump on me

user, do you have any idea where you are?

>Hey, is it true that your brother locks himself in his room to play boardgames with his friends all day?
>Yeah, all I hear from his room is "Elf slave, wat do" and "I seduce the dragon!"
>Then one day he- *he's coming out of his room! Act natural.*
>Oh, hey, user!

but my sister's dead

>REEEEE PATHFINDER AT LEAST PLAY A REAL GAME LIKE MYFAROG IF YOU WANT TO PLAY A GAY FANTASY ADVENTURE
>I ONLY PLAY GURPS, WARHAMMER FANTASY AND TRAVELLER
Then I turn 360 degree and Naruto run out.

>7 player party
Nah

Nah, you've got a big party already, thanks for the invite though. Let me in on the ground floor for the next campaign?

>Dice tower
"Oh, please n-...*sigh*... Fine, I'm in."

It's okay, we'll kick the fat faggot who keeps making weird finger gestures.

Okay, what level?

Personally I prefer PF over 3.5, but that’s my personal opinion

Bring it on, I've played worse.

>phone bowl

If you lack the self control for that to be necessary, fuck off.

>6 players + 1 GM
>college freshmen or highschoolers
>GM using word and not OneNote
Sweet jesus god no

Your setup's nice, but no.

>Hey, is it true that your brother locks himself in his room to play boardgames with his friends all day?
>tfw my only sibling is male

Bro, you are going to come out of hiding right now and tell me both why and how you led six teenagers into my apartment.

Sure.
I mean I'm not some autistic faggot.

>act natural
>those two on the right
They're making the chick with the upside down spoon look normal.

>phone bowl
They probably don't have a designated shitting street either, because they are presumably civilized human beings who don't need one.

,>Implying this isn't the closest you've ever got to a vagina.
Oh sweetie.

>He doesn't relax after a long day by making diagonal slopes with his arms and imagining little elves sledding down them
Fucking freak

What made you think that feeding a troll would upset him?

Sure hang on let me snap a pic and make a shitpost on my anime website real quick

You know, these people probably seem like they have fun and they wanted to invite me. Sure, I'll be polite and give it a try.

WHERE ARE YOUR POCS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE #DnDSoWhite

Okay. Do you allow 3rd party? I don't really do PF and I've always wanted to check out Dreamacareds psionics shit

fpbp

It's a little depressing that you thought this would be funny. You should try to make original posts instead of aping your peers.

>This is not what we said we'd play. Peace out.

>Implying it's actually a women.

>"Hey."
>Go do whatever it was that made me leave my room
>Continue not giving a damn as to what the normies think of me

Who the fuck are you people
How did you get into my house
Where the fuck is my dog

>implying my sisters aren't deeper in than I am

No you aren't that's a 5e DM screen. Why are you messing with me? The fuck is wrong with you people? Unless girly back there is going to suck me off in the next 3 minutes I'm gonna jet.

Alright, what do you cunts need to round out the party?

Goddamn it Kevin I thought you said we'd finally get to play Runequest. I was looking forward to that shit

''Nobody made a cleric so if you want to be the designated healer that's cool''

I’m sure the girl with the phone is really into the game.

3.5 is better.

Who is saying this to me? I'm behind the DM's screen, based on the photo, so shouldn't I be telling someone else what we're playing?

Thanks for the reminder why I don't like pathfinder.
It's not the retarded balance, it's the literal shittons of homebrew and splat book shit for free on the SRD. And these fucking mingoloids think they have a right to play whatever they want.

It's beyond irritating how all splatbooks are assumed to be usable by default. I never have that issue with my Shadowrun and GURPS games, where we will infrequently dip outside of the core book. The sense of entitlement that some PF fags have is just too annoying.

>used to play boardgames with my uncle and his friends
>just a kid having fun

Those were the days.

Look if you need to ask why someone let underaged chicks into your apprentment u suck as a dude

On one hand, you seem alright.
On the other, you're somehow playing PF with 5e DMs Screen.
Also, seeing DMs mug is more important to me than players'.

>I'm gonna be a fighter!

>bro just bang the jailbait
I'm trying to go places in my life, and the next career-ending #MeToo tweet storm is not one of those places.

That's a 5e screen and the photo is taken from the DM's perspective. All is well, I laugh off the joke and set the new session's scene where we last left off.

To be fair DSP pretty consistently makes better shit than Paizo themselves.

>>have a seat
>>roll up a character we are playing PF
But user. That's page 73 of the 5e players handbook.

>implying I'm not deeper in your sisters

DM can take out a phone or laptop all he wants, google is very helpful when GMing for on the fly stuff.

>ah shit, i dont know the rules for that. it'll have to be a learning experience for me if that's okay with you guys

>implying he's not deeper in his own sisters

>Implying his sisters aren't deeper in him.

As awful as this image looks to me, these are the only type of people I could ever hope to socialize with.

>Tfw even the chadiest of chads looks like that in my country
D-do i have a chance?...

I ask why I have to be the fucking DM if they invited me.

Looks wont save you

I do what I always do run away while saying "O shit alex jones new video came up" that way they never call me again.

What the fuck? Who are you people? Where are my friends?

Decent number of players.
Most of them have lids on their drinks.
Everyone's smiling/doing a "cool guy" pose and actually wanted to be here.

This is the dream.

The easiest response is to let them now you heard them talking shit, and reveal whatever dirt you have on them to the group
"Oh, i'm weird for fucking dragons? What about Stacy fucking Brittany's boyfriend, isn't that weird? Food for thought, seeya later?"

She's there because of her boyfriend.

Wasn't there a non-microshit version?

Or an open/free version?

It looks more like your "brother" already came out.

Is it okay to use the phone to look up info, like finding out which book spell #435 is in so you can have your turn ready when your initiative comes up?